A 31-year-old man who assaulted a 92-year old woman has been arrested 101 times. Why was he still walking the streets?

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
A 31-year-old man who assaulted a 92-year old woman has been arrested 101 times.

Why was he still walking the streets?

Do New York liberals really hate old ladies that much?

What is going on inside the brains of the people who keep letting this guy out of jail?

Source:

NYC Man Who Assaulted 92yr Old Woman Has 101 PREVIOUS Arrests

A 31-year-old man who assaulted a 92-year old woman has been arrested 101 times.

What is going on inside the brains of the people who keep letting this guy out of jail?

Source:

He is an excellent example of a loser who's day of reckoning is near.

Don't blame the thug.....after all....NY apparently doesn't (how many arrests and still walking the streets?)

I hope she's ok. That said.....
I would almost guarantee you that this elderly woman has voted for every politician and every policy that finally did her in.

Liberals are creating criminal sanctuaries in NY, CA, OR, WA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX etc.
Did they really expect that to end well?

Don't blame the thug.....after all....NY apparently doesn't (how many arrests and still walking the streets?)

I would almost guarantee you that this elderly woman has voted for every politician and every policy that finally did her in.

Liberals are creating criminal sanctuaries in NY, CA, OR, WA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX etc.
Actually that’s a good point. How has this woman voted over her life? Is she a democrat?

Actually that’s a good point. How has this woman voted over her life? Is she a democrat?

NewYork city?
How many conservatives still dare live in NYC ?
It's a pretty good bet how she's always voted. If we only could know for sure.

The moral of the story is that choices have consequences. You vote for bad policies, you best be prepared to pay the price.

That said, even if she votes to destroy America, as a good person I still don't wish her harm. Hope she recovers.
If she comes out as a staunch Rightwinger I'll send her a donation.

Source:

And the answer is...... Democrats. They love criminals. It's that simple.

NewYork city?
How many conservatives still dare live in NYC ?
It's a pretty good bet how she's always voted. If we only could know for sure.

The moral of the story is that choices have consequences. You vote for bad policies, you best be prepared to pay the price.

That said, even if she votes to destroy America, as a good person I still don't wish her harm. Hope she recovers.
If she comes out as a staunch Rightwinger I'll send her a donation.
I don’t even pretend to be a good person. If we are assuming she voted democrat for this discussion then she at her young age got what she voted for in her old fragile state.

We are of course making judgements based on what ifs.

Someone hits any old lady over 80 years, they should be caned the way they do in Singapore.
Theres really no excuse. Some people only understand pain. Its obvious after 101 trips in and out of the justice system he doesnt care. You have to make people like that care.

Source:

Sickening.

Direct result of white liberal propaganda. That is absolute truth.

They know it too. Hence the reason they aren't commenting.

If they do, it will be, but but but white people.....

Don't worry. White liberal celebrities are all protected living safely behind guarded walls.

What would Old Lady think of this incident if it were her?

101 arrests seems high. How does that happen and you walk the streets?

Source:

Black skin color.

101 arrests seems high. How does that happen and you walk the streets?

I think it has to do with the difference between "justice" and "social justice."

With "justice," this guy would never be walking the streets again.

With "social justice," he is viewed as a victim, and not as a perpetrator, so he is still free walking the streets.

Forum List

Back