A Bamboo Tower That Produces Water From Air

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
warka2.jpg

I've posted a couple of other versions of these. They work and it's just a matter of getting them erected where people need them the most. Perhaps California's governor might find room in his budget to put some up around the state.

Read more @ A Bamboo Tower That Produces Water From Air WIRED

I'm sorry, Bill Gates and the progressives who are concerned about bringing clean water to people maintain the best water is that water which has first been siphoned through excrement. They can't be bothered with these silly alternative methods. Humans must only drink shit water!

I'm sorry, Bill Gates and the progressives who are concerned about bringing clean water to people maintain the best water is that water which has first been siphoned through excrement. They can't be bothered with these silly alternative methods. Humans must only drink shit water!
Old gal, the worst stinking shit around here is what you post. What Bill Gates is doing is also a solution to the fact that many people in the third world have no access to safe drinking water. You would rather they die from cholera and other water borne diseases because of your personal hangups.

Forum List

Back