🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bds victory at the university of california

it was roudy and MJB and later you who began this "arab muslim" blame game and it is you to whom i am referring. you three are jews. that is what the fuck i am talking about.

And then you wonder why I accuse you of posting drunk. You give the Irish a bad name !

i don't wonder at all why you accuse me of posting drunk, and i never have wondered. you accuse me of posting drunk because you know i am irish and you think that using a bigoted and stereotypical depiction of me will make me angry.

that is why you accuse me of giving the irish a bad name. actually, in the community where i live, i command a well earned respect for the irish by my behaviour, which is precisely why you are issueing such bogus pronouncements. you dislike me because i am pro-justice for the palestinian people and that threatens you because you are incapable of deaslin with me other than issueing personal insults.

You love to play like youère innocent, dont you Seal

The fact is, you trash Jews every chance you get, and then when someone responds harshly to you, you cry to the mods.

I did not see any exploitation of this Jihadist
act of terrorism by jews -----can you cite it
for us, Seal? BTW ---you want to place
a get on how many days before you guys
develope a THE JOOOOOS DID IT story?

it was roudy, MJB, and toastman who first jumped all over this and leapt to the conclusion of muslim arabs and posted gleeully their opinions on this board without one single expression of care or the victims.

they are, i believe, jews. they are, of course, the jews to whom i was referring. it is not within my power to change them into anything but jews.

other jews jumped upon the bandwaagon those three had constructed, most of them jews, but some gentile zionists.

now, in an attempt to somehow mitigate your guilt, you all are attempting to shift it to me. most people should see through this, as evidenced by your allegation that i, or some others, are going to make the ridiculous claim that jews were involved with the bombing in any way. this is just another conclusion to which you and some of your friends are jumping.
Nah, I claimed the bombing had the fingerprints of a Muslim all over it, and this is the kind of barbarism that israel has to deal with, and you guys freaked out. I was right on both counts.

And then you wonder why I accuse you of posting drunk. You give the Irish a bad name !

i don't wonder at all why you accuse me of posting drunk, and i never have wondered. you accuse me of posting drunk because you know i am irish and you think that using a bigoted and stereotypical depiction of me will make me angry.

that is why you accuse me of giving the irish a bad name. actually, in the community where i live, i command a well earned respect for the irish by my behaviour, which is precisely why you are issueing such bogus pronouncements. you dislike me because i am pro-justice for the palestinian people and that threatens you because you are incapable of deaslin with me other than issueing personal insults.

You love to play like youère innocent, dont you Seal

The fact is, you trash Jews every chance you get, and then when someone responds harshly to you, you cry to the mods.
Yup that's why he's called squeal.

I did not see any exploitation of this Jihadist
act of terrorism by jews -----can you cite it
for us, Seal? BTW ---you want to place
a get on how many days before you guys
develope a THE JOOOOOS DID IT story?

it was roudy, MJB, and toastman who first jumped all over this and leapt to the conclusion of muslim arabs and posted gleeully their opinions on this board without one single expression of care or the victims.

they are, i believe, jews. they are, of course, the jews to whom i was referring. it is not within my power to change them into anything but jews.

other jews jumped upon the bandwaagon those three had constructed, most of them jews, but some gentile zionists.

now, in an attempt to somehow mitigate your guilt, you all are attempting to shift it to me. most people should see through this, as evidenced by your allegation that i, or some others, are going to make the ridiculous claim that jews were involved with the bombing in any way. this is just another conclusion to which you and some of your friends are jumping.
Nah, I claimed the bombing had the fingerprints of a Muslim all over it, and this is the kind of barbarism that israel has to deal with, and you guys freaked out. I was right on both counts.
Israel would have considerably less violence to deal with if it stopped stealing land and water from non-Jews. Have you and Avigdor decided on that eastern border yet?

Israel would have considerably less violence to deal with if it stopped stealing land and water from non-Jews. Have you and Avigdor decided on that eastern border yet?

for a study in VIOLENCE-----review the history of Muhummad ibn Abdullah---
and his friends and their spawn----then get into Genghis Khan. ----there is
no place in the world where islam was "peacefully" spread that is not knee
deep in blood

How funny that Seal brings up whining when on another forum people told him to stop whining so now he feels good about calling other people whiners when he is one of the biggest whiners on this forum. Meanwhile, of course, when people like Seal were calling for a boycott of the Trader Joe's chain, the products from Israel just flew off the shelves because people who didn't have the same mind set as Seal and friends had no problem buying Israeli goods. For your information, that Israel Today is put out by Messanic Jews. I would think that you and Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," would appreciate these Jews. It really is amusing how Seal brings up Gaza right now while his good Muslim friends all over the Muslim world have no problems killing Christians (along with Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects). If it doesn't involve the Jews, apparently Seal has no problem with what is going on, even when priests are killed because of their faith.

you cannot seeem to get it through your thick, thumped way too many times by a thick, hardbacked edition of the bible, head, that i rarely discuss these matters from a religious base. if you think it is your christian duty to be bigoted against muslim people and see them all dead, please leave me out of your friggin' self-righteous, holier than thou schemes and take it to the religious and ethics forum where i am sure you will find many crusaders like yourself willing to take on imaginary jihadist more plentiful than don quixote's windmills. below is a link, as you seem to blinded by the light of your holy lord to find it on your own...

Religion and Ethics - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
And you can't not seem to get it through your thick head that many viewers have your number by now. Of course you never equate what is happening all over as a religious issue even though that is actually what it is. It is not a Christian's duty to be bigoted toward the Muslims, but people whatever their religion seem to be (unlike you of course since the Jews are not involved) aware of what is happening in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East when it comes to people of different religions, even when it comes to Muslims blowing up other Muslims. If you want to close your eyes to whatever is happening because it doesn't involve the Jews, so be it. Meanwhile there are those of us who can feel compassion for whatever religion innocent people might be when they are blown up by suicide or car bombers in places like Pakistan or their throats slit like in Nigeria and die or are wounded. That is why there are Christian people giving to relief organizations which also help Muslims in need.
You haven't displayed any noticeable compassion for the victims of Fallujah lately:

"Fallujah, The Hidden Massacre is a documentary film by Sigfrido Ranucci and Maurizio Torrealta which first aired on Italy's RAI state television network on November 8, 2005.

"The film documents the use of weapons that the documentary asserts are chemical weapons, particularly the use of incendiary bombs, and alleges indiscriminate use of violence against civilians and children by military forces of the United States of America in the city of Fallujah in Iraq during the Fallujah Offensive..."

Did you feel any compassion for dead Muslims last Monday, or was it reserved for Boston's Christians:

"Reuters) - Car bombs and blasts in cities across Iraq, including two explosions at a checkpoint outside Baghdad's international airport, killed at least 33 people on Monday days before provincial elections."

Can you imagine those Iraqi chickens coming home to roost next November?

Bombs kill more than 30 across Iraq before local poll | Reuters

deep in blood
Pull that kosher plank out of your eye

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

deep in blood

With the Japanese willing to fight to the bitter end with their kamikaze pilots, how should the Allies have won the war? Surely, you must concede that World War 2 was a fight against evil! Or is Hoss correct when he says that you're a coward and would not put your life on the line for anything?

deep in blood

With the Japanese willing to fight to the bitter end with their kamikaze pilots, how should the Allies have won the war? Surely, you must concede that World War 2 was a fight against evil! Or is Hoss correct when he says that you're a coward and would not put your life on the line for anything?
Based on my experience, Hoss is pretty much wrong about everything.

I'm pretty sure he and I agree Dwight Eisenhower proved his courage, and Ike condemned the US nuclear destruction of both cities. FWIW, my understanding is the Japanese were ready to surrender when Russia invaded Korea in 1945, since Japan and Russia fought a war forty years earlier that turned out badly for the Russians.

That conflict was well within living memory for citizens of both nation states, and the last thing Japan wanted was a division of their homeland similar to that of Germany. Other sources I've read make the claim that entries in Truman's diary indicate Japan was willing to surrender weeks before the bombs dropped. Their only condition, that their Emperor be spared, was eventually agreed to by MacArthur.

It seems more likely the bombs were dropped for Stalin's benefit.

I'm pretty sure he and I agree Dwight Eisenhower proved his courage, and Ike condemned the US nuclear destruction of both cities. FWIW, my understanding is the Japanese were ready to surrender when Russia invaded Korea in 1945, since Japan and Russia fought a war forty years earlier that turned out badly for the Russians.

That conflict was well within living memory for citizens of both nation states, and the last thing Japan wanted was a division of their homeland similar to that of Germany. Other sources I've read make the claim that entries in Truman's diary indicate Japan was willing to surrender weeks before the bombs dropped. Their only condition, that their Emperor be spared, was eventually agreed to by MacArthur.

From my point of view, Georgie Boy closes his eyes to what is actually going on in the world unless he can bash the Jews, Israel, or the U.S. And, of course, Georgie Boy would never put his life on the line even if his country were invaded. Imagine that, a grown man was homesick after only ten days so he faked a bad back to get out of basic training!!! Gee, I wonder if Georgie Boy got his information about Japan willing to surrender from that Holocaust Revisionist site?
Was Hiroshima Necessary?

From my point of view, Georgie Boy closes his eyes to what is actually going on in the world unless he can bash the Jews, Israel, or the U.S. And, of course, Georgie Boy would never put his life on the line even if his country were invaded. Imagine that, a grown man was homesick after only ten days so he faked a bad back to get out of basic training!!! Gee, I wonder if Georgie Boy got his information about Japan willing to surrender from that Holocaust Revisionist site?
Was Hiroshima Necessary?
"General Douglas MacArthur and other top military commanders favored continuing the conventional bombing of Japan already in effect and following up with a massive invasion, codenamed 'Operation Downfall.'

"They advised Truman that such an invasion would result in U.S. casualties of up to 1 million. In order to avoid such a high casualty rate, Truman decided--over the moral reservations of Secretary of War Henry Stimson, General Dwight Eisenhower and a number of the Manhattan Project scientists--to use the atomic bomb in the hopes of bringing the war to a quick end.

"Proponents of the A-bomb--such as James Byrnes, Truman's secretary of state--believed that its devastating power would not only end the war, but also put the U.S. in a dominant position to determine the course of the postwar world."

The Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

Were your eyes open to events in Japan in 1945, Hoss?

Always "someone else made them do it" eh? Can you show us when the ancient land of Israel became Palestinian Arab land that Israel is now stealing?

Was Hiroshima Necessary?
"General Douglas MacArthur and other top military commanders favored continuing the conventional bombing of Japan already in effect and following up with a massive invasion, codenamed 'Operation Downfall.'

"They advised Truman that such an invasion would result in U.S. casualties of up to 1 million. In order to avoid such a high casualty rate, Truman decided--over the moral reservations of Secretary of War Henry Stimson, General Dwight Eisenhower and a number of the Manhattan Project scientists--to use the atomic bomb in the hopes of bringing the war to a quick end.

"Proponents of the A-bomb--such as James Byrnes, Truman's secretary of state--believed that its devastating power would not only end the war, but also put the U.S. in a dominant position to determine the course of the postwar world."

The Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

Were your eyes open to events in Japan in 1945, Hoss?
1945, the year I started school, I was into eyeballing girls.

Always "someone else made them do it" eh? Can you show us when the ancient land of Israel became Palestinian Arab land that Israel is now stealing?
When you produce the mythological deed your non-existent god signed.

Forum List

Back