🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bds victory at the university of california

I cant stop thinking about that guy who lost both his legs.

Jeff Bauman Jr.

:(

A mother and daughter lost their legs.
Two brothers lost a leg.
Senseless

i might have believed your grief had it not been precededd by so much hatred.

the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican.

What the fuck are you talking about Seal.
I swear, you bash Jews every chance you get.
I don;t care if you believe my sympathy is there or not, the fact is you do not know me,

I did not see any exploitation of this Jihadist
act of terrorism by jews -----can you cite it
for us, Seal? BTW ---you want to place
a get on how many days before you guys
develope a THE JOOOOOS DID IT story?

I did not see any exploitation of this Jihadist
for us, Seal? BTW ---you want to place
develope a THE JOOOOOS DID IT story?

it was roudy, MJB, and toastman who first jumped all over this and leapt to the conclusion of muslim arabs and posted gleeully their opinions on this board without one single expression of care or the victims.

they are, i believe, jews. they are, of course, the jews to whom i was referring. it is not within my power to change them into anything but jews.

other jews jumped upon the bandwaagon those three had constructed, most of them jews, but some gentile zionists.

now, in an attempt to somehow mitigate your guilt, you all are attempting to shift it to me. most people should see through this, as evidenced by your allegation that i, or some others, are going to make the ridiculous claim that jews were involved with the bombing in any way. this is just another conclusion to which you and some of your friends are jumping.

Last edited:
I cant stop thinking about that guy who lost both his legs.

Jeff Bauman Jr.

:(

A mother and daughter lost their legs.
Two brothers lost a leg.
Senseless

the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican.

I don;t care if you believe my sympathy is there or not, the fact is you do not know me,

it was roudy and MJB and later you who began this "arab muslim" blame game and it is you to whom i am referring. you three are jews. that is what the fuck i am talking about.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i did not see any exploitation of this jihadist
for us, seal? Btw ---you want to place
develope a the jooooos did it story?

it was roudy, mjb, and toastman who first jumped all over this and leapt to the conclusion o muslim arabs and posted gleeully their opinions on this board without one single
expression of care or the victims.

they are, i believe, jews. They are, of course, the jews to whom i was referring. It is not within my power to change them into anything but jews.

Other jews jumped upon the bandwaagon those three had constructed, most of them jews, but some gentile zionists.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

seal again you say nothing jooooos jumped on the bandwagon

???? What bandwagon?

In fact the only "bandwagon" i have noted so far is the
the assertion by a few nazi pigs----that the reason for
the bombing is "israel" so far no one has determined
what the rationale of the bomb pigs was but the nazi pigs
are that quick to blame the jooooooos

if someone announced that the bombers were 'arab muslims'

prematurely----i missed it. Got a citation?

Last edited:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i did not see any exploitation of this jihadist
for us, seal? Btw ---you want to place
develope a the jooooos did it story?

it was roudy, mjb, and toastman who first jumped all over this and leapt to the conclusion o muslim arabs and posted gleeully their opinions on this board without one single

they are, i believe, jews. They are, of course, the jews to whom i was referring. It is not within my power to change them into anything but jews.

Other jews jumped upon the bandwaagon those three had constructed, most of them jews, but some gentile zionists.

???? What bandwagon?

They were Muslims, so it's not so far off the mark. They were brainwashed by Muslim ideology.

Last edited:
and P F once again reduces his detractors to "stuck on pee wee herman" mode, a sure sign BDS is taking hold.

thanks P F.
Why, Seal, I thought Tinnie was giving us a very good description of his job for Hamas. Actually, I would suggest you go into Middle East markets and watch the Muslim women buy Israeli products. They seem to have no problem with this. And since you are such a humanitarian, I am waiting for you to start a boycott of clothing from the Muslim world, such as Pakistan, where Hindus and Christians are harassed, thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy and even killed, the same way the Shiites are being killed by the Sunnis there. This boycott would be right up your alley as a humanitarian. Meanwhile..........
BDS movement hurts Palestinians more than Israelis - Israel Today | Israel News

too funny, pee wee. i can think of no better indication that BDS is working than a whiney article from a jewish publication saying how badly the palestinians are affected by it.

what next. are we about to learn how white phosphorus rounds on gaza helped rid the palestiniaans of a bed bug infestation.
How funny that Seal brings up whining when on another forum people told him to stop whining so now he feels good about calling other people whiners when he is one of the biggest whiners on this forum. Meanwhile, of course, when people like Seal were calling for a boycott of the Trader Joe's chain, the products from Israel just flew off the shelves because people who didn't have the same mind set as Seal and friends had no problem buying Israeli goods. For your information, that Israel Today is put out by Messanic Jews. I would think that you and Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," would appreciate these Jews. It really is amusing how Seal brings up Gaza right now while his good Muslim friends all over the Muslim world have no problems killing Christians (along with Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects). If it doesn't involve the Jews, apparently Seal has no problem with what is going on, even when priests are killed because of their faith.

Unfortunately for Seal, the laws of English grammar do not translate 'the Jews' into meaning only 2 or 3 specific people.

As for the good people of Boston, Watertown and so forth - I very much doubt that they would feel insulted as seal insists.

???? What bandwagon?

They were Muslims, so it's not so far off the mark. They were brainwashed by Muslim ideology.

there is an innocent, young saudi national exposed by CNN as one of the bombers who might disagree that asses like you were off the mark by a wide margin.

but hey, sometimes jumping to conclusions like that causes these things to happen. no bigs. you weren't hurt.

you just don't get it. your jumping to these conclusions, all those who did, merely exposes you as bigots. purse gets stolen...must be the spics. white girl gets raped...must be the negroes. drunken brawl...paddies at it again.

ya know what. i could jump to a hell of a lot of conclusions about incidents and lay it at the doorsteps of a jewish person and i may happen to be right...and that would still make me a bigot.

wanna talk about stereotypical jewish activities and what conclusions we can jump to based upon those...i don't.

i want to talk about BDS, which is the topic at hand but in the zeal to hang, draw and quarter me to salve your guilty consciences about your flagrant display of bigotry and lack of compassion or the victims in boston, we seem to be losing sight of that.

Unfortunately for Seal, the laws of English grammar do not translate 'the Jews' into meaning only 2 or 3 specific people.

As for the good people of Boston, Watertown and so forth - I very much doubt that they would feel insulted as seal insists.

unfortunately for marg, she really needs to study the rules and nuances of english grammar and in a discussion that mentions two or three jews specifically, referring to them thereafter as "the jews" is perfectly acceptable. think of it like "the jock table" in high school. certainly it doesn't apply to all the jocks in the world.

as for me "insist"ing that the good people of boston, watertown, and so forth would feel "insulted" maybe you would provide a link to that, or are we just going to reduce this board to lying about each other.

Seal: ".... to try to even slightly equate what happened in boston with what happens in israel is an egregious affront to the good people of boston "

That's actually stronger language than merely 'insulting'. And my experience over the past week with my neighbors and others is NOT as you suggest. If anything, I've heard MORE expressions of sympathy for the situation of Israeli civilians recently.

Last edited:
Why, Seal, I thought Tinnie was giving us a very good description of his job for Hamas. Actually, I would suggest you go into Middle East markets and watch the Muslim women buy Israeli products. They seem to have no problem with this. And since you are such a humanitarian, I am waiting for you to start a boycott of clothing from the Muslim world, such as Pakistan, where Hindus and Christians are harassed, thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy and even killed, the same way the Shiites are being killed by the Sunnis there. This boycott would be right up your alley as a humanitarian. Meanwhile..........
BDS movement hurts Palestinians more than Israelis - Israel Today | Israel News

too funny, pee wee. i can think of no better indication that BDS is working than a whiney article from a jewish publication saying how badly the palestinians are affected by it.

what next. are we about to learn how white phosphorus rounds on gaza helped rid the palestiniaans of a bed bug infestation.
How funny that Seal brings up whining when on another forum people told him to stop whining so now he feels good about calling other people whiners when he is one of the biggest whiners on this forum. Meanwhile, of course, when people like Seal were calling for a boycott of the Trader Joe's chain, the products from Israel just flew off the shelves because people who didn't have the same mind set as Seal and friends had no problem buying Israeli goods. For your information, that Israel Today is put out by Messanic Jews. I would think that you and Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," would appreciate these Jews. It really is amusing how Seal brings up Gaza right now while his good Muslim friends all over the Muslim world have no problems killing Christians (along with Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects). If it doesn't involve the Jews, apparently Seal has no problem with what is going on, even when priests are killed because of their faith.

you cannot seeem to get it through your thick, thumped way too many times by a thick, hardbacked edition of the bible, head, that i rarely discuss these matters from a religious base. if you think it is your christian duty to be bigoted against muslim people and see them all dead, please leave me out of your friggin' self-righteous, holier than thou schemes and take it to the religious and ethics forum where i am sure you will find many crusaders like yourself willing to take on imaginary jihadist more plentiful than don quixote's windmills. below is a link, as you seem to blinded by the light of your holy lord to find it on your own...

Religion and Ethics - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican. "

If you mean 2 or 3 people, then that is what you should say - if you are honest, Seal.

Your accusations above are heinous, false and obscene.

Oh, and the death of Leo Frank was hardly a result of any 'rush to judgment': the (newly-revived) KKK pulled him out of the state prison where he'd been for over a year since his conviction to murder him and abuse his corpse.

If you're 'rushing to judgement', you don't wait until over a year after someone is convicted to act.......

Seal: ".... to try to even slightly equate what happened in boston with what happens in israel is an egregious affront to the good people of boston "

That's actually stronger language than merely 'insulting'. And my experience over the past week with my neighbors and others is NOT as you suggest. If anything, I've heard MORE expressions of sympathy for the situation of Israeli civilians recently.

well, grammar maven. i suggest you learn how to differentiate between someone feeling insulted and the fact that thet an insult was issued. i think that the comparison of the people of boston to the people of israel is an egregious insult to the people of boston if for no other reason than the people of boston are not commiting war crimes and the like.

my comments were made based upon what is said on this board and from news sources and not what some neighbour or the second cousin of my aunt's third husbands laatest floozie's jewish deli counterman says.

gee, you're a jew so i imagine you would hear expressions of sympathy from so and sos. i imagine if you were a muslim during cast lead, you would hear expressions of sympathy from those you were aquanted with.

learn how to read. stop being stupid.

meanwhile, i hear a lot of sympathy from complete strangers when i walk down the street with my "boycott israel" shirt on. that is sort of supposed to be the topic of this thread and we are doing sherri a real disservice by diverting it to attack me. perhaps all you ziofreaks should get together and start a "seal is a wee shite" thread. i may b oycott it however.

thr boycott of south africa started out very slow, but when it picked up steam, the world came crashing down on the bigots of white south africa,

BDS is picking up steam.

Oh, and the death of Leo Frank was hardly a result of any 'rush to judgment': the (newly-revived) KKK pulled him out of the state prison where he'd been for over a year since his conviction to murder him and abuse his corpse.

If you're 'rushing to judgement', you don't wait until over a year after someone is convicted to act.......

i would call it a rush to judgement when a man is lynched by a mob weeks after his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.. you wouldn't. same emotions at work.

it was roudy and MJB and later you who began this "arab muslim" blame game and it is you to whom i am referring. you three are jews. that is what the fuck i am talking about.

And then you wonder why I accuse you of posting drunk. You give the Irish a bad name !

"the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican. "

If you mean 2 or 3 people, then that is what you should say - if you are honest, Seal.

Your accusations above are heinous, false and obscene.

there were plenty of indications tah those three were the ones to whom i was referring, particularly in the original thread by roudy which was moved.

it is your accusations against me that are heinous, false, obscene, and overblown and, i we were in the ring, would be called back peddling.

i mean. at this point, all the jews and zionists on this board who, after my bringing it to their attention, are now beginning to come out and express condolences and couch the tragedy in terms that show a little compassion for the victims in boston beyond saying "well, now they know how the israelis feel".

yopu all, with the possible exception of lipush, were absolutely disgusting and any attempt to simplistically equate this with what is going on in israel is what is truly heinous, alse, and obscene.

what a self serving bunch of little pissants you acted like. you couldn't even wait one daay before you started your propaganda. you were one it like flys on cow shite. roudy and MJB couldn't wait, and then the whole sick crew popped in.

you got called on it, and now you are whining at me because i am the one who called you on it...and it hit close to home.

go to hell. you got your dead americans and you got your muslim killers. i am so sorry that they weren't the arab muslims that y'all so desired but don't let that dampen your all's joy or spoil your celebrations.

now go to hell. i am done talking to y'all about it. you are not worth it.

And then you wonder why I accuse you of posting drunk. You give the Irish a bad name !

i don't wonder at all why you accuse me of posting drunk, and i never have wondered. you accuse me of posting drunk because you know i am irish and you think that using a bigoted and stereotypical depiction of me will make me angry.

that is why you accuse me of giving the irish a bad name. actually, in the community where i live, i command a well earned respect for the irish by my behaviour, which is precisely why you are issueing such bogus pronouncements. you dislike me because i am pro-justice for the palestinian people and that threatens you because you are incapable of deaslin with me other than issueing personal insults.

you cannot seeem to get it through your thick, thumped way too many times by a thick, hardbacked edition of the bible, head, that i rarely discuss these matters from a religious base. if you think it is your christian duty to be bigoted against muslim people and see them all dead, please leave me out of your friggin' self-righteous, holier than thou schemes and take it to the religious and ethics forum where i am sure you will find many crusaders like yourself willing to take on imaginary jihadist more plentiful than don quixote's windmills. below is a link, as you seem to blinded by the light of your holy lord to find it on your own...

Religion and Ethics - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
And you can't not seem to get it through your thick head that many viewers have your number by now. Of course you never equate what is happening all over as a religious issue even though that is actually what it is. It is not a Christian's duty to be bigoted toward the Muslims, but people whatever their religion seem to be (unlike you of course since the Jews are not involved) aware of what is happening in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East when it comes to people of different religions, even when it comes to Muslims blowing up other Muslims. If you want to close your eyes to whatever is happening because it doesn't involve the Jews, so be it. Meanwhile there are those of us who can feel compassion for whatever religion innocent people might be when they are blown up by suicide or car bombers in places like Pakistan or their throats slit like in Nigeria and die or are wounded. That is why there are Christian people giving to relief organizations which also help Muslims in need.

Forum List

Back