🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bds victory at the university of california

After all night debate, student senate calls on Univ of Californ to divest from companies affiliated with Israels military. A giant victory for the BDS movement, at 8:30 a.m. today EST. Reported by the*Daily Californian,*Jeremy Gordon: In a dramatic vote that was emotional for all sides, the ASUC [Associated Students at the University of California] Senate voted 11-9 to divest from companies affiliated with Israel’s military early Thursday morning.The heated debate began Wednesday evening and carried on for 10 hours, continuing into Thursday. Anna Head Alumnae Hall overflowed with hundreds of UC Berkeley students, faculty and community members engaging in a contentious debate regarding the bill, SB 160.SB 160, authored by Student Action Senator George Kadifa, calls the UC system a “complicit third party” in Israel’s “illegal occupation and ensuing human rights abuses” and seeks the divestment of more than $14 million in ASUC and UC assets from Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard and Cement Roadstone Holdings...The final vote, which occurred just before 5:30 a.m., was met with cheering, stomping and cries of joy by supporters of the bill.Independent Senator and bill co-sponsor Sadia Saifuddin said she saw the vote as the culmination of years of struggle.“Tonight is not about corporations,” she said. “It’s about asking ourselves before we go to sleep whether our money is going toward the destruction of homes, toward the erection of a wall. I am a working student. And I don’t want one cent of my money to go toward fueling the occupation of my brothers and sisters.”But across the aisle, opponents of divestment were silent, absorbing the defeat with dismay.Excitement and congratulations poured in from around the world.
After all night debate, student senate calls on Univ of California to divest from 3 companies profiting from occupation | Mondoweiss
Published on April 18, 2013.

Hummm:eusa_think: why didn't Berkeley say, return all that BP money they got?

this is PC BS......

since when has it become PC to oppose israel?

what does BP have to do with israel/palestine?

people need to get used to the fact that BDS is growing for a good reason and israel and zionists complaining about it isn't going to slow the growth. only recognising the human rights of the palestinians and the ceasing of violating those human rights will stop BDS.

Since ultimately the idea of BDS is to punish the US Government for allying with Israel, I hope that everyone who supports BDS will show that support by refusing to pay their income taxes until the US Government reverses itself.

Since ultimately the idea of BDS is to punish the US Government for allying with Israel, I hope that everyone who supports BDS will show that support by refusing to pay their income taxes until the US Government reverses itself.

actually, the goal of BDS is to encourage israel and israelis to drop their apartheid like practices towards the palestinian peoples.the facct that it is beginning to work is reflected in the desperation of comments not unlike the one you've just made.

( i would resort to a NAZI analogy but, as you well know, i do not do such things. i leave that to those with more zionist feelings, such as your friend, roudy.)

Last edited:

actually, the goal of BDS is to encourage israel and israelis to drop their apartheid like practices towards the palestinian peoples.the facct that it is beginning to work is reflected in the desperation of comments not unlike the one you've just made.

( i would resort to a NAZI analogy but, as you well know, i do not do such things. i ;eave that to those with more zionist feelings, such as your riend, roudy.)
Poor squeal is now afraid to talk to my face so he talks behind my back. What a friggin' whiner. And no it's not working.

Do you really think these bums pay any taxes? Ha ha ha.

( i would resort to a NAZI analogy but, as you well know, i do not do such things. i ;eave that to those with more zionist feelings, such as your riend, roudy.)
Poor squeal is now afraid to talk to my face so he talks behind my back. What a friggin' whiner. And no it's not working.

why in the world would i be afraid to respond to you face to face. you do not really post anything of worth to which someone is inclined to respond. i regard most of your posts as trolling, but apparently the admins and mods do not so it becomes clear to me that i do not understand what trolling is. that was a large reason i did not respond to your posts, as we were not supposed to respond to trolls.

where am i talking behind your back. i think you are a boorish ass who, while not particularly stupid, has a rather pedestrian intellect and surly nature, an unfortunate combination if ever there was.

if however, it serves your delicaate ego or somehow enhances what you consider to be your traditional mideastern manhood, feel free to think that i am gossiping and whining behind my back. my self worth is not diminished one iota by what the likes of people like you think.

now, back to BDS. it is picking up steam on the campuses of america and, as i said a long time ago, this is where the battle will be won. the israeli/palestinian conflict has its battleground on the college campuses in america and i have always lamented the fact that the palestinian people were using mideastern tactics in a war such as this. they are (and have been) changing their strategy and are taking it to the american street where israel/zionists/jews used to have a stranglehold.

the unfortunate aspect of this is that, as jewish people continue to label legitimate political protest as anti-semitism. they play right into the hands of real anti-semites and by the time jewish people realise what they have done to themselves, i may well be too late.

i find it imponderable that jewish people insist upon grouping such people as desmond tutu, jimmy carter, nelson mandela, pius xii, mairead corrigan and so many other honest, scholarly, altruistic, justice seeking, and otherwise good people in with the likes of hitler, eichmann,, and all the various neo-nazis running around. it is as if you yourselves have failed to realise how horribly demented hitler actually was when you include him with these honoured people.

but so be it. continue to make up stories about how evil BDS is without giving reasons and continue excusing and, indeed, advocating inhumane treatment of a whole group of people and...

america always sleeps very deeply, but when it wakes up, it wakes up quickly and usually, very angrily.

why in the world would i be afraid to respond to you face to face. you do not really post anything of worth to which someone is inclined to respond. i regard most of your posts as trolling, but apparently the admins and mods do not so it becomes clear to me that i do not understand what trolling is. that was a large reason i did not respond to your posts, as we were not supposed to respond to trolls.

where am i talking behind your back. i think you are a boorish ass who, while not particularly stupid, has a rather pedestrian intellect and surly nature, an unfortunate combination if ever there was.

if however, it serves your delicaate ego or somehow enhances what you consider to be your traditional mideastern manhood, feel free to think that i am gossiping and whining behind my back. my self worth is not diminished one iota by what the likes of people like you think.

now, back to BDS. it is picking up steam on the campuses of america and, as i said a long time ago, this is where the battle will be won. the israeli/palestinian conflict has its battleground on the college campuses in america and i have always lamented the fact that the palestinian people were using mideastern tactics in a war such as this. they are (and have been) changing their strategy and are taking it to the american street where israel/zionists/jews used to have a stranglehold.

the unfortunate aspect of this is that, as jewish people continue to label legitimate political protest as anti-semitism. they play right into the hands of real anti-semites and by the time jewish people realise what they have done to themselves, i may well be too late.

i find it imponderable that jewish people insist upon grouping such people as desmond tutu, jimmy carter, nelson mandela, pius xii, mairead corrigan and so many other honest, scholarly, altruistic, justice seeking, and otherwise good people in with the likes of hitler, eichmann,, and all the various neo-nazis running around. it is as if you yourselves have failed to realise how horribly demented hitler actually was when you include him with these honoured people.

but so be it. continue to make up stories about how evil BDS is without giving reasons and continue excusing and, indeed, advocating inhumane treatment of a whole group of people and...

america always sleeps very deeply, but when it wakes up, it wakes up quickly and usually, very angrily.
Jaysus, all that writing and you said nothing. I don't know how you guys do it. Poor guy thinks the opinions of a rabid Jew hating whiney ignoramus is of any value. Ha ha ha. Your reputation precedes you, did you forget? And you haven't done much to change that since you've arrived in this board, other than gain the approval of other Jew haters. That's your big accomplishment. :clap:

If anything these movements are dying as opposed to picking up steam. Did you forget that Zionist Jews are a big part of academia today? If you recall a few years ago, Canada was big on these anti Zionist movements. And what is it now? One of the biggest defenders of Israel. So it is indeed gathering steam, THE OTHER WAY.

And it's nothing Israel is doing in particular, Muslims are pulling the same shit in the West that they are doing against Israel (take the recent Boston bombing for example), which is dropping the veil on these organizations, and their real intentions. That is what is happening.

Last edited:
Roudy, it's not the amount but the thought that counts. : ))
I know. My first thought was to ignore reading it as its his usual garbage. And when I did I realized I was right.

Have you noticed, he doesn't have a coherent thought ever? All he does is blabber and make unsubstantiated claims and false accusations, and when you call him on it he whines like a goat. Ha ha ha.

The last time something good came out of Berkeley was back in the '60's when they held a protest to object to the 20th Century, close to 50 years ago.....
Do you think, Marg, that Frau Sherri, would tell us that the University of California at Riverside has turned down this BDS movement?

"According to the Daily Cal, “SB 160, authored by Student Action Senator George Kadifa, calls the UC system a “complicit third party” in Israel’s “illegal occupation and ensuing human rights abuses” and seeks the divestment of more than $14 million in ASUC and UC assets from Caterpillar,*Hewlett-Packard*and Cement Roadstone Holdings. According to the bill, these companies provide equipment, materials and technology to the Israeli military, including bulldozers and biometric identification systems.”" UC Berkeley student senate votes to divest from companies that profit from Israeli Occupation - International Middle East Media Center
But, Frau Sherri, you forgot to mention that the University of California at Santa Barbara and Riverside have turned this down. Why don't you start a boycott of clothes coming from Muslim countries where Christians can't practice their religion in peace. After all, you are this "good Christian woman" so one would think you would concern yourself with this. I realize this doesn't involve the Jews, but put your hatred of the Jews aside and try to help your Christian brethren.

So you bring the animal Horowitz?
That's Harvard professor Horowitz to you. That bitch is typical Islamist animal posing as a "Muslim student". When you allow this filth to gain power in a university, you can't expect anything better that what happened in Berkeley.

The first thing he does is deflect like a good lying sack of shit propagandist should.
Looks like Tinnie is describing people just like he is when they take a job for Hamas and spread propaganda all over the Internet. Thanks for your job description, Tinnie. It's much appreciated.

That's Harvard professor Horowitz to you. That bitch is typical Islamist animal posing as a "Muslim student". When you allow this filth to gain power in a university, you can't expect anything better that what happened in Berkeley.

The first thing he does is deflect like a good lying sack of shit propagandist should.
Looks like Tinnie is describing people just like he is when they take a job for Hamas and spread propaganda all over the Internet. Thanks for your job description, Tinnie. It's much appreciated.

and P F once again reduces his detractors to "stuck on pee wee herman" mode, a sure sign BDS is taking hold.

thanks P F.

and P F once again reduces his detractors to "stuck on pee wee herman" mode, a sure sign BDS is taking hold.

thanks P F.
Why, Seal, I thought Tinnie was giving us a very good description of his job for Hamas. Actually, I would suggest you go into Middle East markets and watch the Muslim women buy Israeli products. They seem to have no problem with this. And since you are such a humanitarian, I am waiting for you to start a boycott of clothing from the Muslim world, such as Pakistan, where Hindus and Christians are harassed, thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy and even killed, the same way the Shiites are being killed by the Sunnis there. This boycott would be right up your alley as a humanitarian. Meanwhile..........
BDS movement hurts Palestinians more than Israelis - Israel Today | Israel News

I know. My first thought was to ignore reading it as its his usual garbage. And when I did I realized I was right.

Have you noticed, he doesn't have a coherent thought ever? All he does is blabber and make unsubstantiated claims and false accusations, and when you call him on it he whines like a goat. Ha ha ha.

This Seal guy was in hiding for a few days after it was discovered that the Boston bombers were Muslims, just like we said they were. Cussing us out with the utmost vulgarity just because we said what we knew from our gut. Didn't we say that the bombing was the MO of Muslims worldwide? He even asked me for specifics, and I said explosives from small devices--Muslims always use that type of bomb. Muslims are brainwashed to hate America, Western values, etc. On the other hand, if Tinnie, Seal, or Sherri ever visited Israel, they would see America is worshipped over there. Today on the news, they said the older Muslim brother hated being in America for a decade and wanted out. So let him leave America, go back to his godforsaken, terrorist Muslim country, and not kill innocent Americans in the process!! This is what Israel has to live with daily, but Seal is so consumed with his irrational anti-Semitism that he can't see that. And Seal said Jews always give up without a fight. Maybe he should study a little history. As I said before, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of Boston, including the living amputees. As the saying goes in Hebrew, "May Hashem avenge their blood!"

Last edited:

thanks P F.
Why, Seal, I thought Tinnie was giving us a very good description of his job for Hamas. Actually, I would suggest you go into Middle East markets and watch the Muslim women buy Israeli products. They seem to have no problem with this. And since you are such a humanitarian, I am waiting for you to start a boycott of clothing from the Muslim world, such as Pakistan, where Hindus and Christians are harassed, thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy and even killed, the same way the Shiites are being killed by the Sunnis there. This boycott would be right up your alley as a humanitarian. Meanwhile..........

too funny, pee wee. i can think of no better indication that BDS is working than a whiney article from a jewish publication saying how badly the palestinians are affected by it.

what next. are we about to learn how white phosphorus rounds on gaza helped rid the palestiniaans of a bed bug infestation.

thanks P F.

too funny, pee wee. i can think of no better indication that BDS is working than a whiney article from a jewish publication saying how badly the palestinians are affected by it.

what next. are we about to learn how white phosphorus rounds on gaza helped rid the palestiniaans of a bed bug infestation.

Did you forget the part where Israels economy is booming .. Ya I think you forgot !

Keep those sanctions coming !

This Seal guy was in hiding for a few days after it was discovered that the Boston bombers were Muslims, just like we said they were. Cussing us out with the utmost vulgarity just because we said what we knew from our gut. Didn't we say that the bombing was the MO of Muslims worldwide? He even asked me for specifics, and I said explosives from small devices--Muslims always use that type of bomb. Muslims are brainwashed to hate America, Western values, etc. On the other hand, if Tinnie, Seal, or Sherri ever visited Israel, they would see America is worshipped over there. Today on the news, they said the older Muslim brother hated being in America for a decade and wanted out. So let him leave America, go back to his godforsaken, terrorist Muslim country, and not kill innocent Americans in the process!! This is what Israel has to live with daily, but Seal is so consumed with his irrational anti-Semitism that he can't see that. And Seal said Jews always give up without a fight. Maybe he should study a little history. As I said before, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of Boston, including the living amputees. As the saying goes in Hebrew, "May Hashem avenge their blood!"

i'm sorry. i am an american and i believe in the constitution of the united states of america.

as such, i was offended by jews trying to use this tragic incident on the very day it occurred as cheap political fodder to to condemn arabs specifically and muslims in general without one word of condolences or sorrow at the time. your tears, at this date, are too little, too late. to me, they are only an afterthought days later and after having been called on it numerous times.

also, in the united states of america, and as it is codified in the constitution of the united states of america, we have what is called a presumption of innocence and while people certainly have a right to jump to conclusions, it certainly goes against the spirit of the constitution to jump to those conclusions. i took, at one time, an oath to that constitution and i still try to live by it.

in this case, the conclusion jumped to happened to be correct. in other cases in the past, jumping to an incorrect conclusion has led to the deaths of innocent people or sometimes, in the deaths of numerous innocent people. one such rush to judgement by people like you led to the death of leo frank. there are many more.

i was not hiding at all and i will stand by my vulgar condemnation of your and other's "gut feelings". i care not what israel lives with daily and it pales in comparison to what the palestinian people live with daily. to try to even slightly equate what happened in boston with what happens in israel is an egregious affront to the good people of boston and a further callous attempt to politicise this tragedy into anti-muslim bigotry and pro-israel propaganda. you should be ashamed...but you are shameless in your own sorry eyes.

the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican.

Last edited:
I cant stop thinking about that guy who lost both his legs.

Jeff Bauman Jr.

:(

A mother and daughter lost their legs.
Two brothers lost a leg.
Senseless

I cant stop thinking about that guy who lost both his legs.

Jeff Bauman Jr.

:(

A mother and daughter lost their legs.
Two brothers lost a leg.
Senseless

i might have believed your grief had it not been precededd by so much hatred.

the jews callous depiction of this horrible tragedy to promote an agenda of bigotry towards the palestinian people has nothing to do with with BDS, or israel/palestine for that matter. furthermore, it is unamerican.

Forum List

Back