A bit of Confusion

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I see a lot East Asian and Amerasian chicks in TV commercials and on the air in sports events portraying the sweet non-threatening girl/wife next door and then talk and news about eye-fold removal surgery, use of white avatars and similar reactions, WTH is going on here? I mean it's not like Jackie Chan and other big East Asian stars are underrepresented or there is no Keanu Reeves style Amerasian stars. Is the look like white bit just a girlie thing that cannot be explained to guys or what?

I see a lot East Asian and Amerasian chicks in TV commercials and on the air in sports events portraying the sweet non-threatening girl/wife next door and then talk and news about eye-fold removal surgery, use of white avatars and similar reactions, WTH is going on here? I mean it's not like Jackie Chan and other big East Asian stars are underrepresented or there is no Keanu Reeves style Amerasian stars. Is the look like white bit just a girlie thing that cannot be explained to guys or what?

What?

Are you complaining about hot chicks? Because I feel like a male shouldn't complain about hot chicks. :dunno:

aww you are mad cause you cant get an ugly amerasian or East asian chick.You just dont have any game dupus.

I want 'em to stay Asian looking as eye candy but I find that my minimum height excludes most of the Asian chicks.

And I'm sure their 'minimum ugly' excludes you for most women on this planet.

Forum List

Back