A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

YOu like talking shit to me. I'm not the problem here.

The problem is the kid that thought his life was worthless and so risked it, over a single fucking beer.

It makes you feel good to call me a name.

BUt your actions are about distracting from or coping with the problem.

I want to solve it. I want to see kids like that NOT piss their lives away for a beer.

You are the asshole here, not me.
The problem is, the kid thought he had a right to steal. He thought that it was wrong to stop his theft and the store owner would not do it.

And based on what happened, it seems that society and the state, agree with the kid and not the store owner.

This is a culture not in decline, but Fallen past tense.

Any culture that would encourage a clerk to shoot a shoplifter in the back and let him bleed to death is in decline
Lol
Any culture that is all right with theft is on the decline.
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

It is the complete loss of respect for the Rule of Law, the property rights of others, and the just inherent fairness.
Yep,
Political correctness is all about legislation off of emotion, Made obvious by frivolous gun control laws, the sky is falling environmental bullshit, all the lack of common sense by politically correct morons.

What is really fucked up, you have a fucking moron goes in a store and takes merchandise… And people on the politically correct side think he’s totally justified.

I guess the moron was not thinking ahead, My guess he was incapable of Anything good... And he paid for his actions. Some would say Karma is a bitch. Lol

Damn Klan Boy

You sure are an asshole

The problem is the kid that thought his life was worthless and so risked it, over a single fucking beer.

I want to solve it. I want to see kids like that NOT piss their lives away for a beer.

The problem is, the kid thought he had a right to steal. He thought that it was wrong to stop his theft and the store owner would not do it.

And based on what happened, it seems that society and the state, agree with the kid and not the store owner.

Any culture that would encourage a clerk to shoot a shoplifter in the back and let him bleed to death is in decline

Actually not. Such a culture would be fairly harsh, but would be putting a high value on civilized behavior.

Regardless, my point(s) about what actually happened stands.

Actually, murdering someone for petty theft is not civilized

Actually not. Such a culture would be fairly harsh, but would be putting a high value on civilized behavior.

Sure it is.

Lol
Actually theft is not civilized...

Lol
Indeed, and we suffer from these bastards daily. Just look at how they classified people who like to keep their belongings clean neat and orderly as having a disease called OCD.

Much like this guy, the guy should’ve thought before he acted… All fall down. Lol
38awtq.jpg

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder after a four-day trial, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said Friday.

"This defendant took it upon himself to be the judge and jury and the executioner over a $2 beer," prosecutor Lora Fowler said, according to CNN affiliate WMC.

The shooting happened in March 2018, after Dorian Harris walked out of the Top Stop Shop with a beer without paying, Weirich said.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.

Ghazali's defense attorney, Blake Ballin, told CNN in an email that Ghazali maintains he acted recklessly that night but his intention was never to harm Harris.

He said they were pleased that the jury rejected the prosecution's argument that this was a calculated and premeditated murder motivated by the theft of a beer. That would have come with a potential life sentence.

Ghazali is expected to be sentenced on September 23.

Read more at msn.com

images

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!
Shooting a man in the back over a $2.00 beer is the "right thing"?

You are a sick person. Get help.

Lol

He was probably retarded to begin with.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder after a four-day trial, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said Friday.

"This defendant took it upon himself to be the judge and jury and the executioner over a $2 beer," prosecutor Lora Fowler said, according to CNN affiliate WMC.

The shooting happened in March 2018, after Dorian Harris walked out of the Top Stop Shop with a beer without paying, Weirich said.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.

Ghazali's defense attorney, Blake Ballin, told CNN in an email that Ghazali maintains he acted recklessly that night but his intention was never to harm Harris.

He said they were pleased that the jury rejected the prosecution's argument that this was a calculated and premeditated murder motivated by the theft of a beer. That would have come with a potential life sentence.

Read more at msn.com

images

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

Stopping crime is not sick, crime lover. You support crime, therefore, YOU are sick! But hey, look on the bright side, we got rid of a useless black dindu and a crazed muzzie.

Steal a beer, you deserve to be shot. Steal millions as a banker and get millions more in taxpayer bail out.

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.
That's a load of stupidity. Please provide evidence Singapore has no petty theft problem.

Dumbfuck, the only one here talking about race is you. I said nothing about race. All you managed to do is show everyone here how crazy you are, thinking murder is the appropriate response to stealing a beer. The law knows better even though you don't; which is why the murderer is facing 60 years in prison.
Of course you racist, bigot Islamophobia has given you away for the really disgusting piece of shit you and your DemonRAT friends are....EVERYONE knows it and can read what you post!...So easy to makes these asswipes reveal themselves!
What part of, you're the one talking about race, not me; is too far above your pay grade to understand, dumbfuck?
You criticized s Muslim for doing the right thing....you fucking Islamaphobic jerk!
Dumbfuck, you're too stupid to learn.... I said nothing about his religion. :cuckoo:
You intimated you Islamophobic bigoted fuck!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're hallucinating again. I did no such thing. I said nothing about his race or his religion. You're the one doing that, not me.

If we cannot convince people that there is no right to commit crimes many more will die over a $2.00 beer or a 99 cent orange juice. This idea that there is some right to steal is the cause of these deaths. Us this the result of eliminating religion and the commandment thou shalt not steal?

Was shooting this guy over a beer the right thing to do? Certainly yes. It needs to happen more.

Read more at msn.com

images

The Clerk was wrong and got what he deserved according to the law...

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.
That's a load of stupidity. Please provide evidence Singapore has no petty theft problem.
Lol
I know it’s politically correct to except what he did and just let him go. But political correctness has made you fucking retarded

If we cannot convince people that there is no right to commit crimes many more will die over a $2.00 beer or a 99 cent orange juice. This idea that there is some right to steal is the cause of these deaths. Us this the result of eliminating religion and the commandment thou shalt not steal?

Was shooting this guy over a beer the right thing to do? Certainly yes. It needs to happen more.

This idea has to start at the top. The top made sure they were not held accountable by offing the one that would have ratted on them.

Timmy Geithner said that there were bankers that broke our laws but prosecuting them would have been "bad for the economy".

As long as we refuse to hold those at the top accountable I support whatever brings the entire system down.

Read more at msn.com

images

Obviously what you had here was a frustrated shop keeper who was tired of seeing his inventory disappear. Walking out with as much liquor as you can steal is a joke to teenagers but to shop owners it adds up painfully.
That is one story that is ongoing. Stealing brings out the worst in people, often on both sides which is why we as a society have to teach our kids there is no justification for stealing ever.
As for this incident, it doesn't matter, you cant murder someone or just shoot at someone over stealing a beer. Now one person is dead and he's going to prison.

Read more at msn.com

images

Sometimes they're should over their entitlement mentality. "I can just TAKE your stuff because I want to." I think that's why he got shot.

If you don't like it maybe stop supporting the mass immigration of 3rd worlders.

Forum List

Back