A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

no, he should not have shot him
but--I can understand it.....if someone stole 30$ from me, I would want him dead

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.
That's a load of stupidity. Please provide evidence Singapore has no petty theft problem.
Lol
I know it’s politically correct to except what he did and just let him go. But political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Can't answer the question, can you.
Lol
If there is one positive thing out of the whole deal, he will not be a repeat offender. Lol

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder after a four-day trial, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said Friday.

"This defendant took it upon himself to be the judge and jury and the executioner over a $2 beer," prosecutor Lora Fowler said, according to CNN affiliate WMC.

The shooting happened in March 2018, after Dorian Harris walked out of the Top Stop Shop with a beer without paying, Weirich said.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.

Ghazali's defense attorney, Blake Ballin, told CNN in an email that Ghazali maintains he acted recklessly that night but his intention was never to harm Harris.

He said they were pleased that the jury rejected the prosecution's argument that this was a calculated and premeditated murder motivated by the theft of a beer. That would have come with a potential life sentence.

Ghazali is expected to be sentenced on September 23.

Read more at msn.com

images

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

He would have been a “teen” or a “youth” in the reports had he gotten away with it. But the nobility must be respected and described as such when a common defends himself.
Imagine describing the race of victims but never of perps.
It’s designed to teach you to keep your hands off and take your beating.

Or can you imagine this headline: “black steals beer and runs out of store”?

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder after a four-day trial, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said Friday.

"This defendant took it upon himself to be the judge and jury and the executioner over a $2 beer," prosecutor Lora Fowler said, according to CNN affiliate WMC.

The shooting happened in March 2018, after Dorian Harris walked out of the Top Stop Shop with a beer without paying, Weirich said.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.

Ghazali's defense attorney, Blake Ballin, told CNN in an email that Ghazali maintains he acted recklessly that night but his intention was never to harm Harris.

He said they were pleased that the jury rejected the prosecution's argument that this was a calculated and premeditated murder motivated by the theft of a beer. That would have come with a potential life sentence.

Read more at msn.com

images

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!
And your point is ... what ... ? stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
How about you act like a black thug expect the worst from a righteous muslim....who wasn't afraid to confront a thief, nor worry about being called racist by a shit like you...I know, you didn't call him racist...but you would have if Anwar was white....so predictable
If Anwar was white he'd get off with a slap on his wrist If his name was billy joe he'd get a reward from the NRA

There should be a punishment for petty theft. If you object to the death penalty then cut off a hand. Or at least cane them. Singapore has no theft problem. It never becomes a problem The thief gets caned or whipped. They don't do it again.
That's a load of stupidity. Please provide evidence Singapore has no petty theft problem.
Lol
I know it’s politically correct to except what he did and just let him go. But political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Lol
If there is one positive thing out of the whole deal, he will not be a repeat offender. Lol
We need to get those re-education camps up and running fast, some of you cretins need it bad.

I feel sorry for the clerk, and hope that he gets released on good behavior, much sooner than the sentence, but he too should be punished for his wrong doing, as well.
Killing someone for shoplifting is murder
Moral of the story...
Don’t steal, it does no one any good. Political correctness makes people fucking retarded
Moral of the story

Civilized societies do not murder people for theft

Where he really failed was not reporting it immediately. Had he called the cops right away he probably would have gotten off.

I wouldn't shoot a kid over a beer.

I feel sorry for the clerk, and hope that he gets released on good behavior, much sooner than the sentence, but he too should be punished for his wrong doing, as well.
Why do you feel sorry for him, Care4all?
How can you feel sorry for someone who shot someone in the back and let them bleed until they died?

Lol
Lol
We need to get those re-education camps up and running fast, some of you cretins need it bad.
Think trump is building a few mental institutions to hold some of them First good thing he did in 2 1/2 years

Shooting a man in the back over a $2.00 beer is the "right thing"?

You are a sick person. Get help.
Stopping crime is not sick, crime lover. You support crime, therefore, YOU are sick! But hey, look on the bright side, we got rid of a useless black dindu and a crazed muzzie.
Good goD Mikey, you've gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on this site. Your skull is so dense it has collapsed in on itself forming a singularity of stupid. You define stupid, you emit a pure essence of stupid beyond the comprehension of our best scientific minds. Meta-stupid. You're an ignorant, window-licking, mouth-breathing, fat-assed, brainless, dickless, hopeless, sack of monkey shit. From your obvious closet homesexuality to the certainty that your parents were closely related everything about you is repulsive. I may never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. Do use all a favor and wander out into the forest, lie down, and never get up. As you decompose you may help replace some of the oxygen you've wasted by existing.
Stolen from the Mcuzi rant, Family attack reported.
Not stolen from anywhere, no family attack, and you're just embarrassed because your simple-minded idea of a good insult is to call someone a faggot.

Fucking moron.
You insinuated my mom and dad were related and you stole your remark from the McUzi rant and you know you did. You are just a coward liar,
You're dumber than two stacked rocks. Why don't you do us all a favor and go into a coma.

Lol
Lol
Think trump is building a few mental institutions to hold some of them First good thing he did in 2 1/2 years
Save a space for Mikey.

Shooting a man in the back over a $2.00 beer is the "right thing"?

You are a sick person. Get help.
Stopping crime is not sick, crime lover. You support crime, therefore, YOU are sick! But hey, look on the bright side, we got rid of a useless black dindu and a crazed muzzie.
Good goD Mikey, you've gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on this site. Your skull is so dense it has collapsed in on itself forming a singularity of stupid. You define stupid, you emit a pure essence of stupid beyond the comprehension of our best scientific minds. Meta-stupid. You're an ignorant, window-licking, mouth-breathing, fat-assed, brainless, dickless, hopeless, sack of monkey shit. From your obvious closet homesexuality to the certainty that your parents were closely related everything about you is repulsive. I may never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. Do use all a favor and wander out into the forest, lie down, and never get up. As you decompose you may help replace some of the oxygen you've wasted by existing.
Not stolen from anywhere, no family attack, and you're just embarrassed because your simple-minded idea of a good insult is to call someone a faggot.

Fucking moron.
You insinuated my mom and dad were related and you stole your remark from the McUzi rant and you know you did. You are just a coward liar,
You report him and you're a pussy too

See mom and dad white parents tell their kids not to steal and that there are very harmful consequences for doing so
Black momma (70% probability no father) tells the kids to steal because it’s a reparation for slavery and a darn good full or part time job. Anyone who tries to stop you is a racist or supremacist .

Fucking moron.
He already knows he is.

Read more at msn.com

images

And your point is ... what ... ? stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
Absolutely. He wont do that again, will he ?

Fucking moron.
No, that's just all I can do here. I despise him, you and the sick twisted lot of you and will report you every chance I get until you are hopefully banned or stroke out. You would NOT get by with any of your crap in person with most people.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

That is just plain murder.

Yep, it's murder and the clerk needs to go to prison for that, however, just as we are told to avoid road rage incidents in our cars, you know, like don't flip people off because you don't know who they are and what they might do. The same warning needs to go out to kids not to steal. When your a teenager, life seems like a joke and you don't realize the danger you put yourself in. You also don't realize that your actions hurt people in more ways than one. In the kids mind, what he was doing was nothing big. My guess is the clerk flipped because this was happening to him a lot. While still not justified, to me in certain cases its quite understandable why a clerk would run outside and fire a few shots. Kids who want to go out and shoplift need to get it through their heads that the world around them is not always kind and understanding, there are damaged and angry people out there who have had enough with life putting them down and they will defend themselves. Steal at your own risk, or dont steal at all.

Read more at msn.com

images

How about you act like a black thug expect the worst from a righteous muslim....who wasn't afraid to confront a thief, nor worry about being called racist by a shit like you...I know, you didn't call him racist...but you would have if Anwar was white....so predictable
If Anwar was white he'd get off with a slap on his wrist If his name was billy joe he'd get a reward from the NRA
God, you are another bigoted ABNORMAL!

Forum List

Back