A Black Woman Is Better Than A White Man... P.S. The Democrat Party

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Not only is this what they told Biden they even made him throw his support to the "Better" and congratulate the "Better.

We are just taking all of this in; 2024.

Not only is this what they told Biden they even made him throw his support to the "Better" and congratulate the "Better.

We are just taking all of this in; 2024.
No one GAF what you're taking in. What they are saying is that Biden was getting old and needs to step down.

How do you know it will be Harris? The Democratic Convention isn't for another month, and it will probably be an open convention.
Harris will be the nominee. And she will be president next year. She will win on the merits of getting elected by the majority of the voters who participated.

Harris will be the nominee. And she will be president next year. She will win on the merits of getting elected by the majority of the voters who participated.
You don't know that .. the DNC isn't for another month and it will most likely be an open convention -- meaning your vote got flushed down the shitter.

Biden suffered a TKO from Trump

Then filed for political bankruptcy handing over all he owned to Harris. Wait is this a movie, or the real assassination.

He wasn't old a month ago .. what changed that most intelligent people already knew?
He was old a month ao, and I still beieve he could beat Trump now. Trump is old, so you might want to take him out of this before he gets embarrassed. And find somebody else besides JD Vance, because he don't stand a chance.

You don't know that .. the DNC isn't for another month and it will most likely be an open convention -- meaning your vote got flushed down the shitter.
I do know that. My vote didn't get flushed anywhere son. Nice Try.

How many big-bully black fingers got pointed in Jill's face to get this accomplished... makes you wonder

Biden suffered a TKO from Trump

Then filed for political bankruptcy handing over all he owned to Harris. Wait is this a movie, or the real assassination.
No that didn't happen. Just watch how Trump gets taken apart.

Forum List

Back