A "Bloomberg Soda-Gate"Survey;How Much Soda Can You Drink In One Setting? 32 Ounces?

:alcoholic:
And thank god it was over-ruled! Now out of curiosity amongst the room members, does anyone actually believe that most average Americans will gulp down between 20 and 32 ounces of Pepsi in a matter of 20/30 minutes? Whether its with a meal or at a sports event?
Wouldn't you have to weigh between 250 and 350 pounds to make room for up to a liter of soda? Sure when we were in our teens/20's we probably drank soda more often than we should have.
Any adult who drinks between one and two bottles of soda a week must know he/she is probably committing a slow suicide. Did anyone catch the episode of that extreme eating show(forgot what it was called) where they did a story of a young lady who drank 24 cans of coke a day? Now, wouldn't you think it would of killed you within 4 days?
What Mayor Doomberg doesn't know is that we all have different metabolisms, some of us can get away with drinking 20 ounces of Coke 3 or 4 nights a week.
In my case, I can't even wolf down 12 ounces of soda with my pizza.:popcorn:
I buy 2 liters and drink them as others would drink a 20oz.

So how many decades have you been morbidly obese? I'm guessing it has to be a few considering what a retarded out of touch racist bitter piece of shit you are.

Seeing how fat the black race is...Who are you talking about? I drink diet.:razz:

I buy 2 liters and drink them as others would drink a 20oz.

So how many decades have you been morbidly obese? I'm guessing it has to be a few considering what a retarded out of touch racist bitter piece of shit you are.

Seeing how fat the black race is...Who are you talking about? I drink diet.:razz:

Not you my man, I'm talking to the worst poster on this board who used the murder of children to try to further his beliefs on here.

Your body, your decision.

Pretty simple concept, really.

You'd think that in the land of the free and the home of the brave, such a POV would be universal.

does anyone know of any mother who buys a 12 pack of soda for her children, and they never finish the cans? they take a few sips and then take off? then mom throws a fit when she sees 3/4 1/2 or near full cans of soda gone flat? And a few weeks later she can just barely pay the phone bill. (just adding this topic to the thread). You got to wonder how many gallons of soda goes to waste in one year.

No, but my kids do that with bottles of water. I buy it so they can carry it in their backpack to school. Always piucking up bottles still half full and watering my plants or filling the dogs water dish. Kids waste just about anything they open up,especially if they are home alone after school.

But, to your original question...I probably drink two soda's a day, only at work though. I will drink water, tea or nothing when I get home. If I open a soda at night I will never finish it and it will just be trown out before I go to bed.

Not you my man, I'm talking to the worst poster on this board who used the murder of children to try to further his beliefs on here.

Who is the worst poster here? Between you and me I am light years ahead of your sub par standards. How did I use Children to advance my position you fucking skank ass bitch.

Excessive soda drinking is easily as bad for you as smoking.
The fix for this is easy...just drink beer instead. The good stuff, not the junk macro lagers form Bud/Miller/Coors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back