Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Cool start for Spring in the PNW?

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

March 08, 2022​

A Cool, Wet Spring Ahead​

Excerpt:

It is time to reveal the future--or at least the best forecast of it.

The coming month or so is probably going to be wetter and cooler than normal in the Pacific Northwest. Snowpack will build in the mountains. Our reservoirs will be topped off. Worries about Northwest water supply and drought will fade, and I suspect the dryland farmers in eastern Washington will be relieved.

We are in a La Nina period, where the central and eastern tropical Pacific is cooler than normal, and the associated winters and springs tend to be cooler and wetter than normal.

LINK

That's really Funny .
DISHONEST.. That's just the Pacific Northwest.
the little Tiny upper left of the map.

But guess what the Whole country looks!
Another classic Tommy Lying-with-close-ups thread/post.

1646865628817.png

VS Avg
1646865647960.png

`

Last edited:
That's really Funny .

View attachment 613173

VS Avg
View attachment 613174

`

The topic is about the PACIFIC NORTHWEST region you freaking moron!

I live in the region which is why I posted it even started with this at the very top of my first post:

"Cool start for Spring in the PNW?"

This was right in front of you stupid gook!

"The coming month or so is probably going to be wetter and cooler than normal in the Pacific Northwest. Snowpack will build in the mountains. Our reservoirs will be topped off. Worries about Northwest water supply and drought will fade, and I suspect the dryland farmers in eastern Washington will be relieved."

Can't you read?

Meanwhile deeper in the Dr. Mass article is this chart he posted.

1646871112549.png

What a pile of gooey gook shit you are.

Last edited:
The topic is about the PACIFIC NORTHWEST region you freaking moron!

I live in the region which is why I posted it even started with this at the very top of my first post:

"Cool start for Spring in the PNW?"

This was right in front of you stupid gook!

"The coming month or so is probably going to be wetter and cooler than normal in the Pacific Northwest. Snowpack will build in the mountains. Our reservoirs will be topped off. Worries about Northwest water supply and drought will fade, and I suspect the dryland farmers in eastern Washington will be relieved."

Can't you read?

Meanwhile deeper in the Dr. Mass article is this chart he posted.

View attachment 613235

What a pile of gooey gook shit you are.
You Stupid/Lying POS.
You answered a LOST Temperature debate with a Precipitation map?

And of course the Gist/Implication of your OP is that not only is there no AGW, but No GW either/it's cooling.
A continuation of your hundreds of Cooling posts in ie, the Now ROASTED and GONE Skookerasbil's 9 Year running (2013-2022) thread "The skeptics are winning."
A thread that continued in denial right through accelerated AGW years.

The skeptics have Lost as the temp has gone Steadily up topping off a record/roasting 2023.
`

`

Last edited:
Cool start for Spring in the PNW?

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

March 08, 2022​

Excerpt:

It is time to reveal the future--or at least the best forecast of it.

The coming month or so is probably going to be wetter and cooler than normal in the Pacific Northwest. Snowpack will build in the mountains. Our reservoirs will be topped off. Worries about Northwest water supply and drought will fade, and I suspect the dryland farmers in eastern Washington will be relieved.

We are in a La Nina period, where the central and eastern tropical Pacific is cooler than normal, and the associated winters and springs tend to be cooler and wetter than normal.

LINK
I agree with Abu Afak. You leaving "in the Pacific Northwest" out of your title was disingenuous, to be polite about it.

I agree with Abu Afak. You leaving "in the Pacific Northwest" out of your title was disingenuous, to be polite about it.

Your stupidity continues as it is mentioned several times in the body of the article which is posted out in the open.

Second Time I have to get you idiots to see the words that are right in front of you the very first paragraph of the article:

The articles title is this which I posted correctly from the start you blind idiot!

Last edited:
Your stupidity continues as it is mentioned several times in the body of the article which is posted out in the open.
But left out of the title. In the news business, they'd call that a sensationalist headline.
The articles title is this which I posted correctly from the start you blind idiot!

So your title was an unattributed quote. I'll give you that. But you had to know that lots of people would open the OP because they thought you were talking about the planet or at least the whole country.

That's really Funny .

View attachment 613173

VS Avg
View attachment 613174

`
That’s call summer, Chicken Little.

But left out of the title. In the news business, they'd call that a sensationalist headline.

So your title was an unattributed quote. I'll give you that. But you had to know that lots of people would open the OP because they thought you were talking about the planet or at least the whole country.
You mean the planet that is in an ice age. Don’t let the brief respite from frigidly cold temperatures fool you. The planet has been cooling for millions of years. 120 ppm of CO2 won’t be changing that.

You mean the planet that is in an ice age. Don’t let the brief respite from frigidly cold temperatures fool you. The planet has been cooling for millions of years. 120 ppm of CO2 won’t be changing that.
120 ppm of CO2 HAS changed that fool.

No if you looked into the link the report was CONFINED to just the Pacific Northwest, the title isn't sensational all what drugs are you consuming fella, here is that headline of the blog article:

That is the headline of this thread too.

The first paragraph made it clear it was just for the PACIFIC NORTHWEST region DR. Mass lives in Seattle and he works at the University of Washington which is in Seattle.

You are a truly messed up fella........

120 ppm of CO2 HAS changed that fool.

The Planet over time is indeed cooling down since the Ice Age started nearly 3 million years ago.

Modern Warming will peter out in a few years when the AMO changes to the negative phase.

La Nina arriving, so we get the weather pattern going with that.

Not surprising, that even a mild El Nino in 2023 resulted in global high temperature records being smashed. That's what the rising baseline caused by global warming does. And yes, our predictions about that were perfect, and we are bragging about it.

Needless to say, the deniers will now all going to start shouting "THERE'S BEEN NO WARMING SINCE 2023, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!". Deniers are just comic relief now.

I repeat:

Modern Warming will peter out in a few years when the AMO changes to the negative phase.

La Nina arriving, so we get the weather pattern going with that.

Not surprising, that even a mild El Nino in 2023 resulted in global high temperature records being smashed. That's what the rising baseline caused by global warming does. And yes, our predictions about that were perfect, and we are bragging about it.

Needless to say, the deniers will now all going to start shouting "THERE'S BEEN NO WARMING SINCE 2023, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!". Deniers are just comic relief now.

As usual you are LYING as no one here is disputing the warming trend, they are disputing that a feeble increase in CO2 is causing it.

As usual you are LYING as no one here is disputing the warming trend, they are disputing that a feeble increase in CO2 is causing it.
Lots of you are disputing the warming trend. There have been countless claims here that its all lies, a huge hoax, UHI and a dozen other harebrained fantasies.

CO2 is 32% higher than the highest its been in 3-fucking-million-fucking-years. That's FIFTEEN TIMES the span of human existence. No sane person would call that "a feeble increase".

Forum List

Back