A Correct Decision In A Weary World

Good for now, but sounds like it will come back up.

It absolutely blows my mind that this is even being discussed. Citizenship used to mean something in this country. Now thanks to liberals, we are seeing the erosion of national sovereignty.

problem is that this issue will just pop up again somewhere else .
It may be that citizens of each state will have to take action and either get their legislators to make sure that this becomes a non issue or file for a proposed amendments to their constitutions prohibiting non-citizen votes.

Good for now, but sounds like it will come back up.

It absolutely blows my mind that this is even being discussed. Citizenship used to mean something in this country. Now thanks to liberals, we are seeing the erosion of national sovereignty.

That is one of the reasons that Donald Trump won this last election, and that is one of the reasons why Democrats lost so badly all across the country. Hopefully, this will result in a reversal of this insane and destructive direction in which the left wrong has been leading this country.

That right wingers believe that non-citizens are voting at all proves how incredibly gullible they are. No wonder they voted for Donald Trump. They really are that stupid.

Me thinks it got too much press. Look for them to slide it under the door at a later time when the light isn't exposing the cockroaches.

That right wingers believe that non-citizens are voting at all proves how incredibly gullible they are. No wonder they voted for Donald Trump. They really are that stupid.
If they are not then what were they going to vote on?

Forum List

Back