A Disabled Vet worried about this election

sfchetzel

Rookie
Sep 20, 2016
I am really concerned about this election. I have only heard the Constitution mentioned a hand full of times by either of these candidates. The US Constitution is the law of the land and both candidates owe the American people an explanation on how they will uphold the Constitution and defend it. Although, I do not see myself ever voting for a far left Democrat, I am still having trouble backing the Republican nominee. The Constitution is what I was raised on and taught to respect, as it has guided this country for 200 years and is the reason behind our Country's great success and our individual freedoms and protection from tyranny of an bloated government.
I am asking that both candidates tell the American people what they intend to do to preserve those freedoms and how they will uphold the great US Constitution.

Last edited:
I am really concerned about this election. I have only heard the Constitution mentioned a hand full of times by either of these candidates. The US Constitution is the law of the land and both candidates owe the American People an explanation on how they will uphold the Constitution and defend it. Although, I do not see myself ever voting for a far left Democrat, I am still having trouble backing the Republican nominee. The Constitution is what I was raised and taught to respect as it has guided this country for 200 years and is the reason behind our country's great success and our freedoms.
I am asking that both candidates tell the American people what they intend to do to preserve those freedoms and how they will uphold the great US Constitution.

Dear sfchetzel
The Republicans, Conservatives, and Christians have a better track record, ability and proven pattern of responding to Constitutional checks criticisms and corrections.

Trump has responded to complaints and threats by fellow Republicans and conservatives to sue him for anything violating the Constitution. He has backed down, he will listen to his peers.

He mouths off in the media, because that's the game the media plays. You have to talk trash and crazy nonsense to get coverage.
Then you work out reasonable business solutions in real life that work in practice, that WON'T GET COVERED BY MEDIA.

You have to double talk, and Trump can do that, JUST TO PLAY THE MEDIA AND BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN FAKE GAME.
AS FAKE AS HIS HAIR.

His peers are based on the Constitution and will hold him in check. He cannot do anything outside the Constitution.

The Democrats DO NOT BELIEVE in Constitutional checks or balances, only in "majority rule" and bullying by party and media to pressure people to get things passed EMOTIONALLY.

Clinton has connections with party, media and LEGAL corporate lobbyists who can bypass the Constitution and do whatever they want without check.

So between the two, Trump can be held in check regardless how much he mouths off to carry the political hype needed to keep his name in the headlines. he may play that game, but when it comes to the bottom line, he has to follow Constitutional and financially sound business plans, and work with all his peers.

Cruz and the other Constitutionalists, Christians and conservatives will stand on principle and police the govt.

Trump will respond.

Clinton is the one who will override that and abuse political power without check. She will only listen to votes and what gets her elected, so if the people vote for unconstitutional govt, she will ride that train.

Trump, on the other hand, HAS NO SUCH strings to pull.
If he pulls any garbage, he gets STOPPED. Clinton can get away with murder, and the legal system will not touch her because of all the people with conflicts of interest on the Democrat side.

We have to reinvent govt to check against abuses, but Trump and Cruz are the ones who will work with us to do that.

The Democrats are too busy benefiting from the abuse to change much less correct it.

The Conservatives have the Constitutionalists and Christians. what is missing is unity between the Trump, Cruz and other camps, and this will take precedent as the leadership.

If we focus on the Constitution, we can unite those camps.

The Democrats aren't based on the Constitution but on Party.
And according to the Code of Ethics for Govt Service,
duty to "highest moral principles" and the Constitution comes before party:
http://www.ethics-commission.net

Last edited:
I am a vet also and I will vote TRUMP before Hildabeast every time. Trump gives Vets respect, Hildabeast only cares for herself.

I am a vet also

Photos from the front line...

EarExamNET.jpg

Forum List

Back