A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B23-mpfXPU8]A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer - YouTube[/ame]

fucking nazis...I hope they bankrupt the fucking DNR and that Sheriff's department.

It took 13 armed cops to break the law in order to uphold the law.

But, you gotta admire the courage of those 13 armed cops, face to face with a tiny deer fawn. I mean, what if she had suddenly charged them?

That community can sleep well because their big brave police force is armed and ready to defend them against any other tiny baby fawn that might be skulking around, waiting for the opportunity to spring out of her hiding place and attack some poor unarmed person.

Yep, they are 13 true heroes, ready to lay down their lives in the defense of the community that employs them.

Muddly Dullwit is gonna cry itself to sleep tonight over the killing of one fawn.

:lmao:

Look. I realize that you liberoidal hacks need a daily dose of "outwage," but come on, ladies. There's no doubt that the entire incident was handled stupidly if that new account is even close to being accurate (and it appears to be). And the euthanizing of the fawn was pretty mindless.

But damn. It WAS just one fucking fawn. A sad enough story, I suppose, <<sniff sniff>> but not exactly Earth shaking shit.

lolberal trolls think a deer even CAN be "murdered."

Fuck you nazi.
A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer - YouTube

fucking nazis...I hope they bankrupt the fucking DNR and that Sheriff's department.

This is in "Politics" because......?
Because its political...move it to current events IDC...figures the usual nazi statists are in here defending these fucking scum.

AnarchistAssAtheist doesn't even understand that an animal by definition cannot be "murdered."

What a jerk off that poseur pussy is.

Hey, asshole. Yell "Nazi" and "fascist" some more. It never fails to persuade!

Sad story.

More over regulation.

More government overreach.

More law enforcement sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong.

More waste of tax dollars.

It was illegally held by the farm..

DNR policy is to euthanize deer held illegally due to the potential of disease.

They did what they were suppsoed to do.

I applaud them.

Forum List

Back