🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Federal Court Grants Citizenship To Couple’s Twin Children In Ruling Against Trump Administration

How despicable and deplorable does a person have to be to deny US citizenship rights to a child of a US citizen only for the reason that the couple is gay?

I am so glad the courts ruled in favor of the parents and children.

There is no excuse for such discrimination and hate.

One must remember that the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, routinely rules against anything that isn't leftist.

How despicable and deplorable does a person have to be to deny US citizenship rights to a child of a US citizen only for the reason that the couple is gay?

Trump is right, and this ruling is wrong.

The child was not born on American soil, nor under American jurisdiction, and neither of his actual parents was an American citizen, so neither is he.

There is no legal basis for granting him American citizenship. None at all.

The boy's other father is a U.S. citizen, and the law does not require a child to show a biological relationship if their parents were married at the time of their birth, a U.S. District Court judge ruled last year. The boy was granted a passport after the ruling, but the State Department appealed.” ibid

“The boy's other father” is, in fact, not his father at all. There is no such thing as anyone's “other father”. That's basic, immutable biology.

and it got crazier when a handful of unelect liberal judges decreed that homosexuals can marry other homosecuals.

It's even worse than the ruling of old by our own supreme court, that held that a tomato is not a fruit, or an Irish ruling that is the subject of another thread, where an Irish court ruled that bread is not bread, if it has more than some arbitrary amount of sugar.

Marriage, by definition, is between a man and a woman.

There is no such thing, and can never be any such thing as a “marriage” between two men, or between two women. No part of any government can, by any law, or any court ruling, change this hard, immutable reality, any more than it can cause two plus two to equal ten.

There are realities that are what they are,and which no government on Earth has the power to change.

add to that the advancement of science that enables test tube babies and you have the makings of a first class 3-ring circus

Even test-tube babies require an egg, which can only come from a woman, and a sperm cell, which can only come from a man.

You cannot make a baby with two eggs, nor with two sperm. It takes one of each.

It doesn't hurt anyone that homosexual people who have children that their children are given citizenship just the same way a heterosexual couple.

It hurts children to be put in such a morally- and psychologically-depraved setting.

I'm old enough to remember when the whole thing about homosexual rights was about consenting adults. “Don't force your morality on me!”, they cried.

Foolishly, we gave in to them, and now they force their immorality on others, and even on innocent children. So much for “consenting adults”.

This is what happens when you let a little bit of evil get a foothold.

It is one thing to allow “consenting adults” to practice whatever sick perversions they will among themselves; but it is something else entirely to allow them to drag children into their filth; that latter is a line that never ought to have even been approached, much less crossed.

The couple were married when the child was born. Both men are listed as parents on both children's birth certificate.

Again, there is no such thing as “marriage” between two men, no matter what any court or legislature tries to declare. The American “other father” is not, in any rational sense, this child's father at all, and so there is no valid basis on which to grant this child American citizenship based on this non-father's citizenship. Let the child have Israeli citizenship, based on his actual father, or Canadian citizenship, based on his mother and/or his place of birth.

Last edited:
Homos can't procreate.... science proves that

Not completely true, but not untrue in the way you probably think I'm getting at.

Do you know what your taxonomic genus is?

The genus Latrodectus covers a range of spiders, known as various sorts of “Widow” spiders. The three different species of Black Widows found in the U.S.m, along with the Brown Widow are Latrodectuses. The notorious Australian Red Back spider is also a Latrodectus.

Now,species are usually described in a binomial notation, which includes the genus as well as the species. For example, the Western Black Widow, common here in California, is Latrodectus Hesperus. Latrodectus is the genus, and Hesperus is the species within that genus.

In binomial notation, we humans are ???? Sapiens. Sapiens is the species within the genus. Now what is the genus, that I ????ed out?

Guess what? I just proved that you are a Homo.

Having said that, the article does say that sperm of both men was used in a surrogate mother, which means, since one of the guys is a US citizen, and his sperm was used as part of the fertilizing of the donor egg, then the resulting birth would be a legitimate offspring of the guy that is a citizen, and the offspring of the other guy by marriage, and the child would be a citizen.

There were two, created separately in vitro . The child whose citizenship is in dispute was created using the sperm of an Israeli citizen. So his father is Israeli, and his mother appears to be Canadian. No American parentage.

Both men's names are on both birth certificates. They are the children of both men.

Do you realize that it is biologically impossible for two men to be the parents of the same child?

The parents of a child, any child, will always be a man and a woman. Never two of one and none of the other.

Or do they really not teach even the most basic of biology in public schools any more?

It would be no different if a legally married couple could not get pregnant because the man was infertile so they had to find a sperm donor, I dont think it would matter if the sperm donor wasn't a citizen.

There's a well-established principle of law, that if a woman who is married becomes pregnant and gives birth to a child, her husband is legally the father of that child, unless he disputes it and proves that another man fathered that child. A legal fiction, of course, but one that makes sense.

There is also a legal process of adoption, by which a child can have different parents than those who biologically-created him.

But neither of those apply in this case.

There is no such thing—no matter what any court or legislature might try to declare—as a “marriage” between two people of the same sex. And in fact, neither of the men involved in this case was married to the women who gave birth to these two children, so neither is the father of the child that was not biologically created with his sperm. And neither man has legally adopted the other child.

There is no valid basis on which to assign American citizenship to the child born in Canada, of a Canadian mother and an Israeli father.

Right me if am wrong, but it sounds like the family will have nothing but the male gender in it. That right there is what burns me the most about homosexuality leaving me with this one and only question for those who live the lifestyle. Why do you think that more than one gender was created? In other words, why do you stay within your own as if creating more than one was a complete and total waste of the Lord's time, sense, and energy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Read the article.

The children were conceived with a surrogate. One child was created with using the sperm of one of the men. The other child was created with using the sperm of the other man.

When you do that, you have no control of the sex of the child.

Science pretty much guaranteed that the resulting baby would be male.

In case you don't know, the Y chromosome is a sprinter. It's the male chromosome and it swims faster than the X chromosome which is female. While it swims faster, it dies off faster too. The X chromosome lives up to 72 hours in the female body. While that Y chromosome has died off in around 24 to 36 hours.

Now, if there's an egg already produced and ready to be fertilized, that egg will fertilized by that Y chromosome.

If the egg isn't there until around 24 to 36 hours later, the Y chromosomes have died off. Leaving only the X chromosome resulting in a female baby.

When doing artificial insemination with a surrogate that surrogate has already ovulated and is at the peak of conception. So the Y chromosome will reach that egg before the X and result in a male baby.

Science. it works.
This doesn't answer what I ask in my previous message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Right me if am wrong, but it sounds like the family will have nothing but the male gender in it. That right there is what burns me the most about homosexuality leaving me with this one and only question for those who live the lifestyle. Why do you think that more than one gender was created? In other words, why do you stay within your own as if creating more than one was a complete and total waste of the Lord's time, sense, and energy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Read the article.

The children were conceived with a surrogate. One child was created with using the sperm of one of the men. The other child was created with using the sperm of the other man.

In case you don't know, the Y chromosome is a sprinter. It's the male chromosome and it swims faster than the X chromosome which is female. While it swims faster, it dies off faster too. The X chromosome lives up to 72 hours in the female body. While that Y chromosome has died off in around 24 to 36 hours.

Now, if there's an egg already produced and ready to be fertilized, that egg will fertilized by that Y chromosome.

If the egg isn't there until around 24 to 36 hours later, the Y chromosomes have died off. Leaving only the X chromosome resulting in a female baby.

When doing artificial insemination with a surrogate that surrogate has already ovulated and is at the peak of conception. So the Y chromosome will reach that egg before the X and result in a male baby.

Science. it works.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Can you choose the sex of your child?

When you got pregnant were you able to to cause the fetus to be the sex you wanted it to be?

Or are you like every human being on the planet who gets pregnant and has absolutely no control over the sex of the fetus?

Who do you think you are that you can demand that any couple has children of the sex you want them to have?

What makes you think you have the right to do that?

You aren't in that relationship. You have absolutely no say in that relationship.

If you actually believe you have the right to question the sex of people's children and demand they have children the sex you want them to have then I think you need to take a serious look at yourself and realize you aren't a god. You have absolutely no business thinking you have any right to dictate to anyone what children they can have and what the sex is of those children.

Wow you sure are arrogant.

When you got pregnant were you able to to cause the fetus to be the sex you wanted it to be?

Or are you like every human being on the planet who gets pregnant and has absolutely no control over the sex of the fetus?

Who do you think you are that you can demand that any couple has children of the sex you want them to have?

You aren't in that relationship. You have absolutely no say in that relationship.

If you actually believe you have the right to question the sex of people's children and demand they have children the sex you want them to have then I think you need to take a serious look at yourself and realize you aren't a god. You have absolutely no business thinking you have any right to dictate to anyone what children they can have and what the sex is of those children.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

Exactly.

This is an example of the bigotry, fear, and hate common to far too many on the right.
No its not, retard. The kid was created with sperm from an israeli, and a surrogate mother in Canada. What exactly does this birth have to do with the US? Their sexuality has nothing to do with this. My wife and i claim that our child, born to non citizens outside the US, is a US citizen. That would be preposterous and unheard of.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Read the article.

Science. it works.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What you say here still doesn't answer what I asked in the first message that I left in this chat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Again I ask, why do you think that more than one gender was created? In other words, why do certain people stay within their own gender as if creating more than one was a complete and total waste of the Lord's time, sense, and energy?

Forum List

Back