A female TV reporter for 6ABC in Philadelphia has a profile on TINDER???????????????????????????????????

Being on Tinder would mean she was possibly available, which she could have intentionally done to increase her ratings.
Just like a woman who does the weather on TV could wear sexy outfits in order to appear more available.
She might not ever accept any Tinder date, and just wanted to get her picture more exposure.

WTF is tinder? Not that I really care, just curious.

{...
Tinder is an American geosocial networking and online dating application that allows users to anonymously swipe to like or dislike other profiles based on their photos, a small bio, and common interests. Once two users have "matched", they can exchange messages.[4][5][6][7]

Tinder launched in 2012 within startup incubator Hatch Labs[8][9] as a joint venture between IAC and mobile app development firm Xtreme Labs.[10] By 2014, Tinder was registering about one billion "swipes" per day.[11] Tinder originally required access to a Facebook account to use the app, but it began allowing users to register with just a telephone number in August 2019.[12] It is accessible through a mobile app or a web browser for computers. Sign up requires a mobile device. Tinder operates on a freemium business model.[13]
...}

I was browsing Tinder ads last night around 1am and happened to come across a reporter I see on TV everyday lol Why would she go on Tinder with her type of job? She cant be that stupid.
Maybe she is on a lefty station and there are nothing but progressive men surrounding her at work, holding their hands out waiting for pussy to be shoved into their hands like a welfare check. She might be looking for a real man.
Just figured someone in her position would have better options
In modern broadband times? Why do you consider any online presence any form of worse option in modern times?
Well for starters she had her full name in her profile. So that lets you know right there she is half retarded
Probably a fake account

I was browsing Tinder ads last night around 1am and happened to come across a reporter I see on TV everyday lol Why would she go on Tinder with her type of job? She cant be that stupid.
Maybe she is on a lefty station and there are nothing but progressive men surrounding her at work, holding their hands out waiting for pussy to be shoved into their hands like a welfare check. She might be looking for a real man.
Just figured someone in her position would have better options
In modern broadband times? Why do you consider any online presence any form of worse option in modern times?
Well for starters she had her full name in her profile. So that lets you know right there she is half retarded
Probably a fake account

I would hope so because that would make her a weirdo

Forum List

Back