A few issues that are unforgivable that the republicans do

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A few issues that are unforgivable that the republicans do.
1. Attack our quality of living be it the air that I breath, water I drink or the food that I eat. Deregulating these things is a bad idea.
2. Attacking science and education. Want America to be a third world country? Not me.
-
-
-
-
And maybe the disrespect and hatred for millions of our follow Americans.

If you can live with chinese level pollution and the backwardness of somalia...Maybe the republican party is for you.

1. Attack our quality of living be it the air that I breath, water I drink or the food that I eat. Deregulating these things is a bad idea.
2. Attacking science and education. Want America to be a third world country? Not me.
-
-
-
-

If you can live with chinese level pollution and the backwardness of somalia...Maybe the republican party is for you.
Where's the proof of your accusations, Cap'n Knowledge?

-
-
-
-

I WANT FREE STUFF!

Edition: #231231231589

Forum List

Back