A Fools Folly

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what democrats are trying to sell you with these "new" gun laws. No one but the citizen will lose guns. They can't stop the pot/cocaine or heroin from flowing in from south of the border and guns will be no different. All they would be doing is handing drug cartels another product to ship to criminals.

And look at the people you got to enforce those laws, the SAME people who sold ILLEGAL guns TO the drug cartels. Now there is a load of stupid for you. Guns are simply NOT going to disappear at the border simply because a group of people got together and wrote a damn sentence.

Who will ship the guns to Mexico? Islam. Who will the guns kill? ANY non-islamic.
Democrats are not asking to do this to save lives. Democrats are attempting to re-distribute fire power in the population. Take the LEGAL gun and give the islamic terrorist or criminal one. Because that IS who has and WILL have illegal guns in this country.

They used semi and full auto's in France but they had a sentence on a piece of paper. They used semi's in Brussel's but the had a sentence on a piece of paper.
I as well have a piece of paper and it has a sentence on it. And MY piece of paper says you can go to hell if you think you can take my life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness away from me.

I like MY piece of paper. I think you can take yours and go to hell.

Fury

Forum List

Back