Death by 1000 cuts

I agree he is a heck of a counter puncher, but what he has had to deal with is unprecedented in American Politics.
The Atom Bomb of Lemme At 'Em

Trump refutes the meme that many eligible people won't go into politics because of abuse like that. He loves the back-and-forth, seeing abuse as an opportunity to smack back.

He must regret not getting in this pro-wrestling insultfest earlier. Maybe he's inspired others to think of it as an arena for squashing pipsqueaks.

Think for yourself, read the article, there are many details that are relevant that are left out.
In all seriousness, when you must use a website to decide bias or facts, you are not thinking for yourself. I am not trying to insult you. Just stating we dont need those who make political websites to tell us what is right or wrong.

Google and Bing, are not the arbiters of truth.

The site wasn’t attesting the truthfulness of the story, it’s just rating the credibility of the site.

Not that I necessarily believe the site, I suspect liberal weighting, but it puts the hill in the middle

The site wasn’t attesting the truthfulness of the story, it’s just rating the credibility of the site.

Not that I necessarily believe the site, I suspect liberal weighting, but it puts the hill in the middle
in the middle, meaning this story was pure propaganda, the next was to the left, and the story about grandma's dog which was meaningless was weighted to the right, so that they can stay that they are in the middle.

Critical facts are missing from this story, making the site a far left website.

in the middle, meaning this story was pure propaganda, the next was to the left, and the story about grandma's dog which was meaningless was weighted to the right, so that they can stay that they are in the middle.

Critical facts are missing from this story, making the site a far left website.
Again, media bias fact check doesn’t rate the credibility of the story just of the site.

Take it for what you will. I’m not sure I believe them either, but..I have heard the hill was fairly middle of the road, perhaps they rated this site correctly?

Again, media bias fact check doesn’t rate the credibility of the story just of the site.

Take it for what you will. I’m not sure I believe them either, but..I have heard the hill was fairly middle of the road, perhaps they rated this site correctly?
Sounds like a topic for another thread.

I operate under the old adage. You are only as strong as your weakest man.

In this case you are as biased as your most biased story.

I seen their streamin news show, so I dont say this based on one story.

THe websites bias is not a problem, per se. Websites rating other websites is a problem.

Or, middle of the road focusing on the wrong stories or the wrong aspect of a story

It means the animals will slowly eat you alive to the death, and in Trump's case, the <animals are Democrats and their masters, and they're trying to kill Trump with stress. Trump's a lot of things, but doesn't he put up a good fight? His stamina and tenacity is something, nobody here comes close. I couldn't take it.

Here's a piece from 2023. I'm surprised this doesn't come up more often. Course the liberal media squashes it. But inside, people know it.
This OP sounds everything like your stress, and very little about the orange bag O' shit's stress. He gives no fucks about you, dummy. :rolleyes:

This OP sounds everything like your stress, and very little about the orange bag O' shit's stress. He gives no fucks about you, dummy. :rolleyes:
You are talking about the dementia patient convalescing at the white house no longer controlling his bowels.

It means the animals will slowly eat you alive to the death, and in Trump's case, the <animals are Democrats and their masters, and they're trying to kill Trump with stress. Trump's a lot of things, but doesn't he put up a good fight? His stamina and tenacity is something, nobody here comes close. I couldn't take it.

Here's a piece from 2023. I'm surprised this doesn't come up more often. Course the liberal media squashes it. But inside, people know it.
Is widdle Twump getting tired of being held accountable for his crimes?

Awwwwww...

Here's some advice:

Forum List

Back