🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A former coworker went to the NJ shore today to walk on the boardwalk and was wondering why no one had on a mask

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
People go to the boardwalk to eat ice cream, funnel cake, fries, pizza, and drink soda or whatever. So why the FUCK WOULD ANYONE HAVE ON A MASK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I wanted to tell her so bad..........."You a dumb bitch" LOL

Prolly because they're the part of society that never bought into the scare tactics.

Prolly because they're the part of society that never bought into the scare tactics.

sounds like she doesnt need to be at the shore. That is one place a mask is not needed

People go to the boardwalk to eat ice cream, funnel cake, fries, pizza, and drink soda or whatever. So why the FUCK WOULD ANYONE HAVE ON A MASK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So they don't get coronavirus.

Duh.

Duh.

Then dont go to the fucking boardwalk and look retarded

No, no, no. You only get Covid-19 at places you want to go so you have to wear a mask. You don't have to take any precautions at the protests because there is a special magical protective aura that operates like a shield.

If you aren't fighting the damn mask then you aren't doing it right.

I love it when a post starts with "A former coworker." Total bullshit post.

No, no, no. You only get Covid-19 at places you want to go so you have to wear a mask. You don't have to take any precautions at the protests because there is a special magical protective aura that operates like a shield.

Kinda like covering yourself in the blood of Christ. What was that movie line? Oh ya....Stupid is as Stupid Does. And the song line....What a Fool Believes.

You sound like someone who wears a mask to a restaurant

Kinda like covering yourself in the blood of Christ. What was that movie line? Oh ya....Stupid is as Stupid Does. And the song line....What a Fool Believes.

No.

Until my meal comes.

Duh.

Then dont go to the fucking boardwalk and look retarded
Why are you so worried about what people look like?

I do wear a mask to a restaurant. I take it off to eat when only my wife and I are at the table. I put it on to go to the restroom and when I pay the bill and leave. Why is this strange to you?

I would venture a guess that of the 12,696 people killed by Coronavirus in New Jersey (95 of them today, highest body count today in the country) most of them did not wear masks either. Maybe not wearing a mask is becoming it is a fatalistic Darwinian statement there. I was in Home Depot shopping today and Lowes. We wore a mask in both places as about 25% of shoppers did and nobody crowded anybody. Guess we are just more conservative down here in West Tennessee. 12,696 dead would be taken more seriously here. We are more like, live and let live, here, instead of die and let die as long as I get to eat popcorn on the boardwalk. I love reading the Darwin Awards. People make the damndest decisions.

No.
People haven't covered themselves in the blood of Christ for protection against the COVID-19?

No.
People haven't covered themselves in the blood of Christ for protection against the COVID-19?
People have gone much, much further.

sounds like she doesnt need to be at the shore. That is one place a mask is not needed
Where are the other places you don't need a mask? Houston? :auiqs.jpg:
I havent worn a mask the whole time the cowardly left told US to. I dont have health issues like the elderly that Governor Cujo "murdered" with his placement of Wuhan infected people in with them. I cant wait for the class action lawsuit on that one. I am not obese, like most liberal welfare pukes who drink and eat like pigs. I dont smoke dope or vape, which the Chinese Virus attacks those who have damaged their lungs. If the Wuhan Virus was so dangerous, then why did the radical lefties go out in rabid packs to destroy property and harm innocent people?

Forum List

Back