🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A former coworker went to the NJ shore today to walk on the boardwalk and was wondering why no one had on a mask

Years ago, before disease became a political issue, people used to go to the shore to enjoy the beneficial salt air.

Unfortunately wearing a mask is almost compulsory now!
Here many stores won't let you in if you're not wearing a mask (and you must even wear a mask if you want to take a bus...) :dunno:

Here many stores won't let you in if you're not wearing a mask (and you must even wear a mask if you want to take a bus...) :dunno:

I am talking about wearing outside at the park or beach or boardwalk. Not when u go into a store

I am talking about wearing outside at the park or beach or boardwalk. Not when u go into a store
Even when you're outside people look at you in a strange way if you don't wear a mask! :omg:

Even when you're outside people look at you in a strange way if you don't wear a mask! :omg:

I havent noticed anyone looking at me like that and if they do I may slap the shit out the them

Forum List

Back