A Glimpse Into A Leftist Future...

I cannot imagine what kind of monsters just continue to defend selling weapons of war to underage mentally defective young men. I cannot imagine what kind of monsters regard the deaths in our schools as "Just the price we have to pay for freedom". Jon, you are a major part of the problem. And our present generation of young people, the School Shooting Generation are going to force the changes that will give all of us more protection from people like you that enable the murderers.

I cannot imagine what kind of monsters just continue to defend selling weapons of war to underage mentally defective young men. I cannot imagine what kind of monsters regard the deaths in our schools as "Just the price we have to pay for freedom". Jon, you are a major part of the problem. And our present generation of young people, the School Shooting Generation are going to force the changes that will give all of us more protection from people like you that enable the murderers.
No one is defending that but the ones letting him obtain it are the police who had 39 chances to arrest him. A role model for liars like you.

No one is defending that but the ones letting him obtain it are the police who had 39 chances to arrest him. A role model for liars like you.
He’s the same kind of twat who admitted he doesn’t want his own preferred guns away. He just wants to take away other people’s guns, and restrict their right to get, and bear them. Classic leftist ideology.

People who are afraid to leave home without a gun stuffed in their bras are calling lefties "girlie men". What an ass.

People who are afraid to leave home without a gun stuffed in their bras are calling lefties "girlie men". What an ass.
I’m sure the woman in the video shared your view. No doubt she was thankful that none of those around her were such girlie men that they carried a weapon... Perhaps you’d be willing to trade places with her, in order to demonstrate your virtue...?

Where was God when the shooting took place " you kicked him ou of the school, ( and you can't figure out why society doesn't believe in a higher power" . Liberals have kicked him out of everywhere and when karma finds you all you beg for him to save you. ........... Hopefully people who deny him realize it to late.

Because the warnings were there the free will allowed you to turn away .......... Liberals chose to believe the disbelievers so they would follow them to the world of hell........those who lost God are never happy if you can't step back and look at the people who have found peace with in themselves you won't ever realize how brainwashed you've been. ....

And no I don't even go to church, I don't pack a bible, and no I don't get down on my knees and pray .......
Maybe I shoudl try it but i'm not so ignorant I want to strip it away from others I'd join them before some
GOD HATING , FLAG HATING, ANTI AMERICAN HATING fks any day.

Notice how the VIDEO was another in Country .....Hmmmmm . bet if she was in the US and could own that GUN she would esp . if sheep really knew what was happening in other Countries right now . Illegals raping the hell out of women .

NRATV

NRATV

Forum List

Back