A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

What a moron.
Cant wait for the midterms for you and your kind to be crushed.
Crushed? Did you just get back from the moon? Haven't you noticed all the protests around the country? From the women's march, to the teacher's march, to the march for life, to all those health care town halls, this country hates you fuckers and are letting you know about it. You're getting voted down and voted out...

...can I get a 'what what'?

Are they? Anyone actually asked US if we wanted illegal aliens?. When did this happen? What did I miss? What referendum did I miss? Because that is what democracy is all about, 99% of us want our opinion first. Nobody asked US if we want illegal aliens , these pro illegal wankers and their handlers just sort of tell us what we want ...which sort of is opposed to democracy, isn't it?
Did they ask native Americans that question when your ancestors came over from Europe?

Thats a good thing billy.
When the shit hits the fan you can expect special treatment billy boi.
I would just love for some racist prick to get in my face! I'm one liberal who doesn't have a bleeding heart. And I don't run from nothing. Especially, from inbred-hayseed-dickboy's.

Mexico's standard procedure with Central Americans is to provide them safe passage straight to our Southern Border. This has been going on for many years.

Yeah, that's why we have over 10,000 MS-13 animals here in the US, most of which are illegals, and why the mayor of Oakland, CA warned over 130 illegal immigrants convicted of violent crimes that ICE is coming to get them. 'Cause they're all valedictorians and model citizens, all of them, each and every one, and the US govt. has no right to screen or monitor or have any kind of line or process for immigrating to this country. That's the Democratic party platform, immigration chaos must rule, so that they can have more voters. To hell with the safety and security of the USA.
People here illegally don't vote.

And most violent extremist crimes in this country are committed by the alt-right.

ILLEGALS DO VOTE D.A..... what planet have you been on? :21:

upload_2018-4-3_21-21-7.png

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

MASS SHOOTERS RAE MOST OFTEN DEMOCRATIC FOOL.....

Oh look even CNN says so.....

upload_2018-4-3_21-23-12.png

Congresswoman claims most mass shooters are Democrats - CNNPolitics

What a moron.
Cant wait for the midterms for you and your kind to be crushed.
Crushed? Did you just get back from the moon? Haven't you noticed all the protests around the country? From the women's march, to the teacher's march, to the march for life, to all those health care town halls, this country hates you fuckers and are letting you know about it. You're getting voted down and voted out...

...can I get a 'what what'?

Yeah.....and hillary was going to win in a landslide.

Guess you'll have to purse those lips around a new dick.
Perhaps you can find a suitable nigerian.
Coming from someone who's avatar is in the "doggy" position.

Well no actually.
My now deceased dog is lying on the couch hamming it up for the camera. She was always good for that.
I'm sure she appreciates your special attention when it comes to her memory.

Yeah, that's why we have over 10,000 MS-13 animals here in the US, most of which are illegals, and why the mayor of Oakland, CA warned over 130 illegal immigrants convicted of violent crimes that ICE is coming to get them. 'Cause they're all valedictorians and model citizens, all of them, each and every one, and the US govt. has no right to screen or monitor or have any kind of line or process for immigrating to this country. That's the Democratic party platform, immigration chaos must rule, so that they can have more voters. To hell with the safety and security of the USA.
People here illegally don't vote.

And most violent extremist crimes in this country are committed by the alt-right.
Most violent crimes, like the thousands that are dying from gun violence in Chicago and other Democrat run cities are committed by the alt-right? Ha ha ha! ya gotta love these nutjobs!

Mexico's standard procedure with Central Americans is to provide them safe passage straight to our Southern Border. This has been going on for many years.

It's happened every Easter period since 2010 and Obama did absolutely nothing to stop it!

Well no actually.
My now deceased dog is lying on the couch hamming it up for the camera. She was always good for that.
I'm sure she appreciates your special attention when it comes to her memory.
I'm sorry for your loss. I have two cats and would just lose it if I lost either one of them.

Most violent crimes, like the thousands that are dying from gun violence in Chicago and other Democrat run cities are committed by the alt-right? Ha ha ha! ya gotta love these nutjobs!
According to the FBI.

Who did you think committed them? Israeli's?

I dont give a fuck what it says.
Times are different.
You ingnoramances say we should only be allowed muskets since the 2nd was enacted during that time.
So which is it numbnuts? Times are different or not?
Yeah, we're definitely different. We don't tolerate dumbass racists anymore.

What are the benefits of being against racism, exactly?
^^^^^
:cuckoo:

LOL, as if you aren't highly prejudiced?

Forum List

Back