A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

Time to ask the "conservatives" why they tried so hard to create this situation. They have spent decades trying relentlessly to create unsustainable population growth and increase the numbers of unwanted people. It's way past time that they took responsibility for their actions.
What situation is that, dipstick? The illegal alien flotilla is financed and sponsored by a Leftwing nutjob organization that doesn't believe in borders or nation states, and wants to challenge US immigration laws intentionally. If anything it's Democrat scumbags that have created this showdown, and they will lose as usual.

This has nothing to do with "Democrats." After decades of opposing national and international birth-control programs, and economic and social reforms in central America, the "conservatives" are now trying to take this out on the people caught in the middle; people from huge and poor families living on the edge. This situation was perfectly foreseeable decades ago. My late father predicted it back in the 1970s. Had "conservatives" acted responsibly and made sure that people had the tools in their hands to limit their births as they chose, tools that actually exist, instead of obsessing about the spread of communism and weird theology without caring at all about the welfare of the people in these countries, this would not be occurring.

At its core, this situation is the direct result of bad decisions by old white men. If you're angry, go to the Catholic and Protestant "leaders" and the OMG anti-commie types, all of them "conservatives," and demand answers. Force them to be responsible for their bad decisions. They were the ones who chose stupidity and sex obsessions over practicality.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand this. Anyone who just runs around calling people names is not very bright. Neither is voting for a whore.
Understand what?! That you're fucking stupid beyond belief?

The Left makes false promises to a bunch of desperate people from Honduras, then rounds them up and ships them towards the US, in order to create an international incident and set Trump up. It's pretty obvious it's a Leftwing hit job, and it will be neutralized.

How you may ask?

The US national guard and border patrol will be there waiting for them. The second they cross the border they will be arrested, booked and fingerprinted, and then shipped right back into shithole Mexico, who is complicit in this attack on our sovereignty.

I look for them to scatter when they reach the border thus overwhelming the border patrol.
I don't think so. I think they are being surveilled now, and will be met with overwhelming force.

It'll be way harder to apprehend or surveil them if they scatter.
I'd prefer they stay in a nice big group thats easy to corral.

What situation is that, dipstick? The illegal alien flotilla is financed and sponsored by a Leftwing nutjob organization that doesn't believe in borders or nation states, and wants to challenge US immigration laws intentionally. If anything it's Democrat scumbags that have created this showdown, and they will lose as usual.

This has nothing to do with "Democrats." After decades of opposing national and international birth-control programs, and economic and social reforms in central America, the "conservatives" are now trying to take this out on the people caught in the middle; people from huge and poor families living on the edge. This situation was perfectly foreseeable decades ago. My late father predicted it back in the 1970s. Had "conservatives" acted responsibly and made sure that people had the tools in their hands to limit their births as they chose, tools that actually exist, instead of obsessing about the spread of communism and weird theology without caring at all about the welfare of the people in these countries, this would not be occurring.

At its core, this situation is the direct result of bad decisions by old white men. If you're angry, go to the Catholic and Protestant "leaders" and the OMG anti-commie types, all of them "conservatives," and demand answers. Force them to be responsible for their bad decisions. They were the ones who chose stupidity and sex obsessions over practicality.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand this. Anyone who just runs around calling people names is not very bright. Neither is voting for a whore.

The Left makes false promises to a bunch of desperate people from Honduras, then rounds them up and ships them towards the US, in order to create an international incident and set Trump up. It's pretty obvious it's a Leftwing hit job, and it will be neutralized.

How you may ask?

The US national guard and border patrol will be there waiting for them. The second they cross the border they will be arrested, booked and fingerprinted, and then shipped right back into shithole Mexico, who is complicit in this attack on our sovereignty.

I look for them to scatter when they reach the border thus overwhelming the border patrol.
I don't think so. I think they are being surveilled now, and will be met with overwhelming force.

It won't work if they scatter, because the Left has financed their transportation and crossing all the way into the US, which means their whole plan to create a big international incident so that the crooked Leftwing media can then demonize Trump as "anti immigrant" will fall apart.

So much for BEING FAKE ( the caravan ) LMFAO

upload_2018-4-3_10-12-30.png

Texas Just Took Major Action Against "Caravans" of Illegal Migrants

upload_2018-4-3_10-13-6.png

Trump: We Will Guard Our Border With Our Military

How you may ask?

It won't work if they scatter, because the Left has financed their transportation and crossing all the way into the US, which means their whole plan to create a big international incident so that the crooked Leftwing media can then demonize Trump as "anti immigrant" will fall apart.

Oh I certainly hope thats the case,because I dont think it'll be the win dems think it'll be.

Another Soros/Democrat-manufactured big FUCK YOU to American Citizens. I truly don't know why so many continue to vote Democrat. That Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago. A vote for a Democrat, is a vote against their own best interests.

Just follow the money. Who do folks think is behind the creation of this 'Caravan?'
Left wing Marxist organization based in San Diego CA that doesn't believe in borders. Wow, what a surprise.

How you may ask?

Oh I certainly hope thats the case,because I dont think it'll be the win dems think it'll be.
It has already been neutralized like I said, the ones that Mexicans didn't deport will be met by US military which Trump just announced will be manning our border.

When will the Left realize they're fucking with the wrong person?

You know the indians fought us right?
So why cant we do the same?
You mean fight people running from tyranny and oppression? Do you know what the plaque says at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty?

I dont give a fuck what it says.
Times are different.
You ingnoramances say we should only be allowed muskets since the 2nd was enacted during that time.
So which is it numbnuts? Times are different or not?

It has already been neutralized like I said, the ones that Mexicans didn't deport will be met by US military which Trump just announced will be manning our border.

When will the Left realize they're fucking with the wrong person?

I'd love nothing more then for illegals to come face to face with our military.
Sorry Pablo,we're full up!!
Turn your sorry ass around and get inline!!

You know the indians fought us right?
So why cant we do the same?
You mean fight people running from tyranny and oppression? Do you know what the plaque says at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty?

Times are different.
You ingnoramances say we should only be allowed muskets since the 2nd was enacted during that time.
Idiot thinks we should take in unlimited amounts of immigrants some of which are criminals, with no screening or process whatsoever.

Does the Statue of Liberty say "give me your MS-13's animals, gang bangers, thieves?"

Times are different.
Yeah, we're definitely different. We don't tolerate dumbass racists anymore.

Idiot thinks we should take in unlimited amounts of immigrants some of which are criminals, with no screening or process whatsoever.

Does the Statue of Liberty say "give me your MS-13's animals, gang bangers, thieves?"
Hey buddy, what's up? I missed you.

People don't come to this country to commit crimes. They come for a better life.

Times are different.
Yeah, we're definitely different. We don't tolerate dumbass racists anymore.

They going to deport your boyfriend?

It is said that San Francisco City Council meets tonight to authorize a property tax surcharge to charter jets to fly the invaders directly from Mexico City to Baghdad-by-The-Bay.

Hey buddy, what's up? I missed you.

People don't come to this country to commit crimes. They come for a better life.
Yeah, that's why we have over 10,000 MS-13 animals here in the US, most of which are illegals, and why the mayor of Oakland, CA warned over 130 illegal immigrants convicted of violent crimes that ICE is coming to get them. 'Cause they're all valedictorians and model citizens, all of them, each and every one, and the US govt. has no right to screen or monitor or have any kind of line or process for immigrating to this country. That's the Democratic party platform, immigration chaos must rule, so that they can have more voters. To hell with the safety and security of the USA.

Forum List

Back