A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

I dont give a fuck what it says.
Times are different.
You ingnoramances say we should only be allowed muskets since the 2nd was enacted during that time.
So which is it numbnuts? Times are different or not?
Yeah, we're definitely different. We don't tolerate dumbass racists anymore.

What are the benefits of being against racism, exactly?

never meant what lefties say that it meant as it was a gift from France and had nothing to do with 'immigration' , And the 'poem' / plaque was added at a later date and is the product of a lefty Jewish , female poet but i forget her name at the moment . ------------------- her name was 'emma lazurus' .

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why we have over 10,000 MS-13 animals here in the US, most of which are illegals, and why the mayor of Oakland, CA warned over 130 illegal immigrants convicted of violent crimes that ICE is coming to get them. 'Cause they're all valedictorians and model citizens, all of them, each and every one, and the US govt. has no right to screen or monitor or have any kind of line or process for immigrating to this country. That's the Democratic party platform, immigration chaos must rule, so that they can have more voters. To hell with the safety and security of the USA.
People here illegally don't vote.

And most violent extremist crimes in this country are committed by the alt-right.

Why this pro- illegal alien bias? WHY? No other group of immigrants in American history has gotten THIS entire level of special treatment,or cities given over to them...just Mexicans..Sanctuary cities, did any of us actually vote on that?
Our so called leaders impose that on US...Anyone actually remember being asked if we want that? Anyone?

Why this pro- illegal alien bias? WHY? No other group of immigrants in American history has gotten THIS entire level of special treatment,or cities given over to them...just Mexicans..Sanctuary cities, did any of us actually vote on that?
Our so called leaders impose that on US...Anyone actually remember being asked if we want that? Anyone?
As a matter of fact, the majority of the country is okay with this. Only the (less than 10%) of the population alt-right, is freaking out.

never meant what lefties say that it meant as it was a gift from France and had nothing to do with 'immigration' , And the 'poem' / plaque was added at a later date and is the product of a lefty Jewish , female poet but i forget her name at the moment . ------------------- her name was 'emma lazurus' .
The Statue of Liberty is not a G7 national monument.

The “Stations of the Cross” migrant caravans have been held in southern Mexico for about 10 years. They began as short processions of migrants, some dressed in biblical garb and carrying crosses, as an Easter-season protest against the kidnappings, extortion, beatings and killings suffered by many Central American migrants as they cross Mexico.

The organized portions of the caravans usually don’t proceed much farther north than the Gulf coast state of Veracruz. Some migrants, moving as individuals or in smaller groups, often take buses or trucks from there to the U.S. border.

Illegal immigrant ‘caravan’ makes camp in Oaxaca, Mexico

The caravan that once numbered 1,150 or more people actually halted days ago in the town of Matias Romero in the southern state of Oaxaca, where participants slept out in the open. After days of walking along roadsides and train tracks, the organizers now plan to try to get buses to take participants to the final event, an immigrants’ rights conference in the central state of Puebla later this week.

Bogged down by logistical problems, large numbers of children and fears about people getting sick, the caravan was always meant to draw attention to the plight of migrants and was never equipped to march all the way to the U.S. border.
Migrant caravan, raising concerns in US, halts in Mexico

As a matter of fact, the majority of the country is okay with this. Only the (less than 10%) of the population alt-right, is freaking out.

What a moron.
Cant wait for the midterms for you and your kind to be crushed.

Are they? Anyone actually asked US if we wanted illegal aliens?. When did this happen? What did I miss? What referendum did I miss? Because that is what democracy is all about, 99% of us want our opinion first. Nobody asked US if we want illegal aliens , these pro illegal wankers and their handlers just sort of tell us what we want ...which sort of is opposed to democracy, isn't it?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why we have over 10,000 MS-13 animals here in the US, most of which are illegals, and why the mayor of Oakland, CA warned over 130 illegal immigrants convicted of violent crimes that ICE is coming to get them. 'Cause they're all valedictorians and model citizens, all of them, each and every one, and the US govt. has no right to screen or monitor or have any kind of line or process for immigrating to this country. That's the Democratic party platform, immigration chaos must rule, so that they can have more voters. To hell with the safety and security of the USA.
People here illegally don't vote.

And most violent extremist crimes in this country are committed by the alt-right.

Thats a good thing billy.
When the shit hits the fan you can expect special treatment billy boi.

Sanctuary cities, why do we give Mexicans this level of special treatment? Jews fleeing pogroms , the pilgrims didn't get this kind of treatment... I can't think of a single group given this much special treatment in American history...Just Mexican illegals, and that's the 800 lb. Gorilla in the room, isn't it?

Last edited:
I live nearly a 1000 miles from Mexico, The treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo. Colorado was never part of that, and desides all that, I respect the few native born Hispanics of Colorado. I was born here to Anglos that were themselves born here and they legally all immigrated here, Never saw a Mexican here in my entire life HERE until 1990. NOPE. So WHAT they NEED sanctuary from is anyone's guess. Remember Carl Akers? Star Yelland? Gene Amole & KVOD?

Last edited:
Japanese interment camps happened here in America, in Colorado. I don't even know how many Vietnamese people we have here...why do we even need sanctuary cities for illegal aliens from Mexico? Seems more an issue for the people that exploit them, not the rest us...

Forum List

Back