A Losing Strategy: Biden Says He's Coming After Assault Weapons

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
This is definitely a losing strategy that will bury ANY Democrat. It's time for a Donald tweet, town hall citing the statistics of “gun controlled “ cities.

Biden says he's coming for assault weapons, as 2020 Dems urge new ban in wake of shootings

No-Universal-Background-Check-Banner.jpg

Let the dems go for it.....egg them on......then count the votes.

This is definitely a losing strategy that will bury ANY Democrat. It's time for a Donald tweet, town hall citing the statistics of “gun controlled “ cities.

Biden says he's coming for assault weapons, as 2020 Dems urge new ban in wake of shootings

What is an assault weapon?

"By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect. Assault Weapon. Any weapon used in an assault (see WEAPON)."

An assault rifle (AR) has a slightly different definition:

assault rifle
noun
Definition of assault rifle
: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

What is an assault weapon?

"By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect. Assault Weapon. Any weapon used in an assault (see WEAPON)."

An assault rifle (AR) has a slightly different definition:

assault rifle
noun
Definition of assault rifle
: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire
Thank you.

If Walmart chooses to act, it could change our national conversation in an instant

Walmart needs to ban guns!

Alcohol kills thousands more than guns do. Because a few abuse alcohol and break the law should alcohol be banned and illegal?

Biden is an old senile idiot just doing whatever he is told. ALL of his positions are the opposite of what they were when he ran for president in the 1980's. People who flip on every position just to gain power have no morals at all.

If the goal is to ban the guns that can be used to create mass shootings/killings, then practically all guns that are semi-automatic will need to be banned. And when that is not good enough, then only guns that can hold 1 or two bullets will be allowed and the guns will have to be extremely inefficient in loaded a second bullet in the chamber. And when that is not good enough.............

The usual lie in the headline from Fox propaganda service. He's not coming after anybody or anything. He wants to ban the sale of assault weapons and have a buyback program, not confiscation. Fox is full of s*** and so are you now.

I think we need to allow convicted felons access to state-of-the-art assault rifles and machine guns.

They served their time. Let their rights be restored.

No gun laws for anyone.

Let's make these motherfucking commie shits regret not being satisfied with the bullshit they already have.

Make it hurt.

The usual lie in the headline from Fox propaganda service. He's not coming after anybody or anything. He wants to ban the sale of assault weapons and have a buyback program, not confiscation. Fox is full of s*** and so are you now.
He lost me at "ban the sale".

Not happening.

I want a full-blown revolt and repeal of all gun laws. You motherfuckers couldn't leave it alone, so now you're gonna pay.

Try reading what Biden said you moron. "Asked what he’d say to gun owners worried that Biden would be coming for their guns, he quickly answered: "Bingo! You're right, if you have an assault weapon." "The fact of the matter is [assault weapons] should be illegal. Period," Biden said. "The Second Amendment doesn't say you can't restrict the kinds of weapons people can own. You can't buy a bazooka. You can't have a flame-thrower.""

Buyback = forced buyback = it will be illegal to own, sell, buy, transport, carry, or shoot them.

Not happening.

I want a full-blown revolt and repeal of all gun laws. You motherfuckers couldn't leave it alone, so now you're gonna pay.

We have left it alone for 15 years. Try and remain calm....

Not happening.

You left NOTHING alone. ALL WE HAVE HEARD from you twats is more banning bullshit and the audacity to claim the 2nd Amendment doesn't say what it says.

BULLSHIT!!!

I want payback. I want a full repeal and people walking around with loaded machine guns. You deserve nothing less.

Not happening.

You left NOTHING alone. ALL WE HAVE HEARD from you twats is more banning bullshit and the audacity to claim the 2nd Amendment doesn't say what it says.

BULLSHIT!!!

I want payback. I want a full repeal and people walking around with loaded machine guns. You deserve nothing less.

Actually all you have heard is garbage GOP fear-mongering propaganda LOL. Try and remain calm. Get a hobby

Forum List

Back