A lot of people have recovered from the virus accord to this source

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks like a lot of folks got over it. Hopefully it's true.

screenshot_949.png

More than 82,000 people have recovered from coronavirus

But we are all still going to die!
Now sign your life over to big brother before its too late!

3.4% mortality rate.

That means if every American caught it
over 10 million would die.

Laugh it up kids.

The highest rate is in people with medical conditions and old farts that have a foot in the grave and their kids throwing Banana peels in front of them to slip into that grave...

So unless you are one of those you have nothing to really be concerned about except a cough and fluish symptoms...

The highest rate is in people with medical conditions and old farts that have a foot in the grave and their kids throwing Banana peels in front of them to slip into that grave...

So unless you are one of those you have nothing to really be concerned about except a cough and fluish symptoms...
Wonderful.
I'll PM you my email address so you can fax me
that guarantee in writing.

LOOK at this OMG. they pysch warfare has worked Jesus yall deniars of the " AFTER EFFECT" lmao yall haven't seen anything yet lol.

upload_2020-3-19_9-19-31.jpeg

Wonderful.
I'll PM you my email address so you can fax me
that guarantee in writing.

Go ahead but how you do it will be impossible...

But we are all still going to die!
Now sign your life over to big brother before its too late!

Massive amounts of ppl will die but it won't be from the virus LMFAO it's goiing to be that " can't survive" dumbasses who go down. Those who laughed those who wanted the guns those who posted tin foil hats those who let them in those who hate America yeah that's a lot of weak who won't make this shut down.

Europe already did it entire nation going on lock down...Itlay hmmm Doesn't matter if the virus is real it's the economy ripple effect these stupid asses can't relate to. But they will that Karma is coming out of no where...

Sry for digressing.

upload_2020-3-19_9-29-41.jpeg

Forum List

Back