A Lot of People Play Into His Hands

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
“The plan was straightforward: After years of being challenged by President Trump and others about a decades-old claim of Native American ancestry, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts would take a DNA test to prove her stated family origins in the Cherokee and Delaware tribes. But nearly two months after Ms. Warren released the test results and drew hostile reactions from prominent tribal leaders, the lingering cloud over her likely presidential campaign has only darkened.

Conservatives have continued to ridicule her. More worrisome to supporters of Ms. Warren’s presidential ambitions, she has yet to allay criticism from grass-roots progressive groups, liberal political operatives and other potential 2020 allies who complain that she put too much emphasis on the controversial field of racial science — and, in doing so, played into Mr. Trump’s hands.”

Elizabeth Warren Stands by DNA Test. But Around Her, Worries Abound.

She lied to gain an advantage.

Getting millions less votes than your opponent is not a landslide. The point is that Trump is retarded and a failure.

It always cracks me up when some little leftist calls our multi-billionaire President "retarded" and a "failure". I guess when ya got nothing you got nothing to lose...thanks for the laugh, pinhead. :badgrin:

Getting millions less votes than your opponent is not a landslide. The point is that Trump is retarded and a failure.

It always cracks me up when some little leftist calls our multi-billionaire President "retarded" and a "failure". I guess when ya got nothing you got nothing to lose...thanks for the laugh, pinhead. :badgrin:
As they post from their mommy’s basement.

A month ago, she won reelection in a landslide. Trump really got her.
And Trump won in a landslide. So what’s your point?

No he didn't. His vote total was more than 3 million less than Hillary. I don't care what the the EC decided. That wasn't a landslide.
Who the hell cares who freaks in 5 California counties who freak out over Veggietales voted for?

You're the one who spouted that hilarious claim about a landslide.

It always cracks me up when some little leftist airhead calls our multi-billionaire President "retarded" and a "failure". I guess when ya got nothing you got nothing to lose...thanks for the laugh, pinhead. :badgrin:
Born into wealth and gifted a business by daddy. Still needed multiple bail outs. Kendall Jenner started with less and is a billionaire. Doesn’t mean she should be President.

Born into wealth and gifted a business by daddy. Still needed multiple bail outs. Kendall Jenner started with less and is a billionaire. Doesn’t mean she should be President.

Of course...his daddy made him a BILLIONAIRE....Did his daddy vote for him 60,000,000 times to make him President? But back to you.....let's see the resume, squirt.

It always cracks me up when some little leftist airhead calls our multi-billionaire President "retarded" and a "failure". I guess when ya got nothing you got nothing to lose...thanks for the laugh, pinhead. :badgrin:
He’s a billionaire and your President.

What’s on your resume?

Of course...his daddy made him a BILLIONAIRE....Did his daddy vote for him 60,000,000 times to make him President? But back to you.....let's see the resume, squirt.
These Einstein’s are behind Warren running for President.

Of course...his daddy made him a BILLIONAIRE....Did his daddy vote for him 60,000,000 times to make him President. But back to you.....let's see the resume, squirt.

If he got 60,000,000 votes, then that means Hillary got 63,000,0000

Forum List

Back