A Lot of People Play Into His Hands

How are they going to win with massive loss of tax base in the blue wall? If the Hyatt case goes against them Blue Wall state defaults prior to the election are about a 6 to 5 likelihood.

Getting millions less votes than your opponent is not a landslide. The point is that Trump is retarded and a failure.

It always cracks me up when some little leftist calls our multi-billionaire President "retarded" and a "failure". I guess when ya got nothing you got nothing to lose...thanks for the laugh, pinhead. :badgrin:
My daddy didn't give me tens of millions of dollars.
Trump was a millionaire at age 7. I guess you think he made that money himself. Trump & his entire family scammed YOUR country out of billions & yet you still kiss his fat ass.
You sound jealous.

Lol BBBBBUUTTT Cankles got THREE MILLION.....Blah blah blah.

She lost
Warren won in a landslide. That’s who this thread was about before “b-b-b-but Hillary” kicked in, as always to cover conservative failure.
She didn't run outside her state and she didn't run against Trump.
Do you want a cookie for that realization? Jesus Christ. What a retard.
Warren wouldn't stand a chance if she ran against Trump.

“The plan was straightforward: After years of being challenged by President Trump and others about a decades-old claim of Native American ancestry, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts would take a DNA test to prove her stated family origins in the Cherokee and Delaware tribes. But nearly two months after Ms. Warren released the test results and drew hostile reactions from prominent tribal leaders, the lingering cloud over her likely presidential campaign has only darkened.

Conservatives have continued to ridicule her. More worrisome to supporters of Ms. Warren’s presidential ambitions, she has yet to allay criticism from grass-roots progressive groups, liberal political operatives and other potential 2020 allies who complain that she put too much emphasis on the controversial field of racial science — and, in doing so, played into Mr. Trump’s hands.”

Elizabeth Warren Stands by DNA Test. But Around Her, Worries Abound.

She lied to gain an advantage.
She had partial Native American herritage. If there is one thing I have learned about people in this life is that they like to copulate. I would feel pretty confident in claiming a little of just about any race and have dna results back it up to some extent. This would be of even higher probability of native american considering my location. Some of the earliest writings of explorers meeting native americans were that they were tall,tan, healthy, and beautiful. You can just imagine what happened when the men got off that ship after months at sea. Add in that there were a great many more european men than women on the continent for a good long time. I am sure our gene pool is filled with them.

She lost
Warren won in a landslide. That’s who this thread was about before “b-b-b-but Hillary” kicked in, as always to cover conservative failure.
Maybe we’ll see. Trump may go to prison before we can find out.

She lost
No, we won't see because she blew any chance she might have had to get the nomination after making a fool out of herself with that DNA test.

No, we won't see because she blew any chance she might have had to get the nomination after making a fool out of herself with that DNA test.
Oh did she lose your vote in the Democrat primaries? Retard :rolleyes:

She lost
You’re the morons taughting Fauxhantus won in her election.

She lost
You’re the morons taughting Fauxhantus won in her election.
She did. How retarded are you people?

when are RW bots going to find something relevant to slobber about ?

Liz huh. Thats UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

not.

A month ago, she won reelection in a landslide. Trump really got her.
And Trump won in a landslide. So what’s your point?
No, he didn't. He barely eked out an electoral college victory even with all the help he got from his pals Vladimir and assange. Millions less votes than his opponent.

Sure, get back to us when you learn how elections work. Not that it hasn't been explained at least 2000 times already.

No, he didn't. He barely eked out an electoral college victory even with all the help he got from his pals Vladimir and assange. Millions less votes than his opponent.

Sure, get back to us when you learn how elections work. Not that it hasn't been explained at least 2000 times already.
Did you not understand my post or what?

The "or what" part.

The "or what" part.
So, you just didn't read it?

Getting millions less votes than your opponent is not a landslide. The point is that Trump is retarded and a failure.
304-227, landslide.
3 million less votes, even with Russian sabotage and Comey treason
so you can bring in speculation but if someone says illegals voting DEM you cry foul like a stuck pig.

got it.

Oh did she lose your vote in the Democrat primaries? Retard :rolleyes:
No, she lost any votes she may have had. PS, there's no need to sign your posts.

Forum List

Back