A lot of us see no way for the Jury to convict Trump

It really should be an acquittal, but you know that there will be just a few hard-left radicals that don’t care about the law - only getting Trump.

My expectation is that it will be a hung jury, and my fear is that the Soros-funded DA will call for a new trial.

It really should be an acquittal, but you know that there will be just a few hard-left radicals that don’t care about the law - only getting Trump.

My expectation is that it will be a hung jury, and my fear is that the Soros-funded DA will call for a new trial.
We would be stupid not to agree with you. There are some Never Trump also going along with the criminal element called Democrats.

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists really do live in an alternate universe.

We can't turn them back into normal people. They're never coming back to this reality. All we can do is wait until they die off, and minimize the harm they do.
Spoken with the enthusiasm of a Communist.^^^^

Remember that Hillary warned us the Communists are here. Well blow me down, She has proof as the above post proves.

Last edited:
You keep saying the same stupid shit

The jury will once again be briefed on the charges against Trump and will decide if he is guilty
So the jury will FINALLY be told what the “crime” is? Will they let Trump and his lawyers know too? Or is this an instance in which someone is found guilty of a secret crime?

So the jury will FINALLY be told what the “crime” is? Will they let Trump and his lawyers know too? Or is this an instance in which someone is found guilty of a secret crime?
WTF is with you people?

The Jury has been repeatedly told what Trump is charged with and those charges will be restated by the judge

You need to turn off the Fox

This is progress. You're not calling anyone a whore.

You're not a Christian. You serve the other guy with devotion.
Women that for cash or goods they want, have sex ... are the whores. They are deluded in many cases thinking that only their pussy has value.
I never told you bad things about whores.
I definitely am a Christian. I don't serve men at all. I retired. I once owned a Realty firm, an Appraisal firm and a loan firm. At the same time. I enjoyed great employees.

WTF is with you people?

The Jury has been repeatedly told what Trump is charged with and those charges will be restated by the judge

You need to turn off the Fox
What is the charge? Paying a slut to keep her mouth shut is not a crime. And we had testimony from a credible witness that Trump didn’t even know about it.

There’s no crime.

I think that it is a Democrat Jury, and they will convict Trump without any evidence of a crime.
Just they did to Officer Chauvin.
Chauvin as you mention should be freed. And also Ross Ulbricht should never have been put in prison.

A lot of you are fucking stupid.
We understood them charging the Mafia. We understood them executing the Rosenbergs. We do not understand why Democrats and them alone prosecute a former president. When the prosecution is against Biden, then you will finally understand this.

What is the charge? Paying a slut to keep her mouth shut is not a crime. And we had testimony from a credible witness that Trump didn’t even know about it.

There’s no crime.
Sorry sweetie but you are dumber than a stump and I am not going to patronize you anymore.

Look up falsifying business records

Unfortunately, no.

The judge has already ruled that he will allow the jurors to decide which was the "another crime" required by the felony statute that Bragg had to fall back on since the misdemeanor crime was past the statute of limitations.

So, the judge will say words to the effect of "oh, you thought we would tell you what crime the defendant was allegedly covering up? No. YOU tell US."

Even liberal legal analysts admitted that they could not figure out what was being alleged in Bragg’s indictment. Now, after weeks of trial, the situation has changed little.

Originally, Bragg referenced four possible crimes, though is now claiming three: a tax violation or either a state or federal campaign financing violation. The last crime is particularly controversial because Bragg has no authority to enforce federal law and the Justice Department declined any criminal charge. The Federal Election Commission (FEC) did not even find grounds for a civil fine.

Judge Merchan has ruled that the jury does not have to agree on what that crime is. The jury could split into three groups of four on which of the three crimes were being concealed and Merchan will still treat it as a unanimous verdict.

The jury has been given little substantive information on these crimes, and Merchan has denied a legal expert who could have shown that there was no federal election violation.

This is like a bad dream.

Alright, armchair prosecutors: what is your argument that Trump made or caused a false entry with intent to defraud and to cover up any of those three crimes?

What crime did Trump violate? I want you to be in Trump's frame of mind. How can they convict Trump?

If I were in Trump's frame of mind, I'd realize I was a malignant narcissist and seek help.

Trump falsified business records to hide illegal campaign expenditures.

That's what he's on trial for.

That's what he'll be convicted of because the evidence is pretty overwealming.

It doesn't help when your only witness admits he was there as part of the scheme.

Forum List

Back