A lot of us see no way for the Jury to convict Trump

Sorry sweetie but you are dumber than a stump and I am not going to patronize you anymore.

Look up falsifying business records
How many billionaires in the USA personally handle their personal bookkeeping?

What crime did Trump violate? I want you to be in Trump's frame of mind. How can they convict Trump?

It is a jury trial held in Trump hater New York with a Trump hating judge, so who knows? Hopefully there will be at least one jurer that vote based on the evidence (or lack of) rather than burning Trump hate. Most likely headed for a hung jury.

If I were in Trump's frame of mind, I'd realize I was a malignant narcissist and seek help.

Trump falsified business records to hide illegal campaign expenditures.

That's what he's on trial for.

That's what he'll be convicted of because the evidence is pretty overwealming.

It doesn't help when your only witness admits he was there as part of the scheme.
Read post 19 as you try hard to figure this out. We can't and we (not me) are also legal authorities.

Narcissism would have Biden in prison were it a crime. Who is Trump's bookkeeper? I believe he has hundreds of them.

Ummm…..there are checks with Trumps signature on them
So, payment to a whore for her services where she legally conducted business is the crime? I claim she is guilty of extortion. Same way Biden is for extorting Ukraine.

So the jury will FINALLY be told what the “crime” is? Will they let Trump and his lawyers know too? Or is this an instance in which someone is found guilty of a secret crime?
Why do you keep whining about not knowing what the crime is. The judge and jury are well aware of the crime, and it has been posted here dozens of times. If you don't know by now, you're just too stupid to understand anyway.

Chauvin as you mention should be freed. And also Ross Ulbricht should never have been put in prison.
Horrible that Democrats let violent, repeat offenders back on the streets - and here we have a man in prison for life for non-violent crimes.

Why do you keep whining about not knowing what the crime is. The judge and jury are well aware of the crime, and it has been posted here dozens of times. If you don't know by now, you're just too stupid to understand anyway.

You can post the entire indictment and she will still reply……nobody has indicated a crime.

That is what they have been instructed to do

Sorry sweetie but you are dumber than a stump and I am not going to patronize you anymore.

Look up falsifying business records
Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor. It expired.

Try again. What is the underlying crime?

You can post the entire indictment and she will still reply……nobody has indicated a crime.

That is what they have been instructed to do
Nope. It’s not in the indictment. It just refers to an “underlying crime,” which was not identified. I’m not one of your braindead leftists.

No, it hasn’t. The only thing I hear is falsifying business records, which is a misdemeanor.

Nope. It’s not in the indictment. It just refers to an “underlying crime,” which was not identified. I’m not one of your braindead leftists.
I am sorry….but you really can’t argue with stupid

You just keep repeating your misinformation

Google is your friend

Unfortunately, no.

The judge has already ruled that he will allow the jurors to decide which was the "another crime" required by the felony statute that Bragg had to fall back on since the misdemeanor crime was past the statute of limitations.

So, the judge will say words to the effect of "oh, you thought we would tell you what crime the defendant was allegedly covering up? No. YOU tell US."

Even liberal legal analysts admitted that they could not figure out what was being alleged in Bragg’s indictment. Now, after weeks of trial, the situation has changed little.

Originally, Bragg referenced four possible crimes, though is now claiming three: a tax violation or either a state or federal campaign financing violation. The last crime is particularly controversial because Bragg has no authority to enforce federal law and the Justice Department declined any criminal charge. The Federal Election Commission (FEC) did not even find grounds for a civil fine.

Judge Merchan has ruled that the jury does not have to agree on what that crime is. The jury could split into three groups of four on which of the three crimes were being concealed and Merchan will still treat it as a unanimous verdict.

The jury has been given little substantive information on these crimes, and Merchan has denied a legal expert who could have shown that there was no federal election violation.

This is like a bad dream.

Alright, armchair prosecutors: what is your argument that Trump made or caused a false entry with intent to defraud and to cover up any of those three crimes?
Horrible. So now a Democrat prosecutor can charge his political opponent with an unidentified crime, and tell the jury to decide what the crime is? Are the leftists so brainwashed by the media to hate Trump that they will actually go along with this?

And how quickly can an appeal be fast-tracked? This is such a miscarriage of justice.

Horrible. So now a Democrat prosecutor can charge his political opponent with an unidentified crime, and tell the jury to decide what the crime is? Are the leftists so brainwashed by the media to hate Trump that they will actually go along with this?

And how quickly can an appeal be fast-tracked? This is such a miscarriage of justice.
Everyone involved in this case knows that in the very unlikely event of a conviction, it will be appealed and overturned.

This case is a sham.

We understood them charging the Mafia. We understood them executing the Rosenbergs. We do not understand why Democrats and them alone prosecute a former president. When the prosecution is against Biden, then you will finally understand this.

Except... you guys have been trying to pin something on Biden for five years now and you can barely prove his son did something wrong.

Everyone involved in this case knows that in the very unlikely event of a conviction, it will be appealed and overturned.

This case is a sham.
But look at all the valuable time it’s stealing from Trump, which of course is the purpose of it: to interfere with his ability to campaign.

Forum List

Back