🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A lot of us see no way for the Jury to convict Trump

Read post 19 as you try hard to figure this out. We can't and we (not me) are also legal authorities.

Narcissism would have Biden in prison were it a crime. Who is Trump's bookkeeper? I believe he has hundreds of them.

Then why didn't he call the bookkeeper to the stand?

If your argument is that a bookkeeper filled out the form and he just signed them, then that bookkeeper should be ready to fall his sword.

Not that this is a legal defense; the minute Trump signed those papers, he owned this.

Of course, the Bookkeeper didn't fuck Stormy. That was Trump. So the Bookkeeper would have no reason to hide this. Neither would Cohen for that matter.

Except... you guys have been trying to pin something on Biden for five years now and you can barely prove his son did something wrong.
See you have no interest in justice. Not one bit. Biden set himself up by extorting Ukraine. Watch you will defend his crime.

Then why didn't he call the bookkeeper to the stand?

If your argument is that a bookkeeper filled out the form and he just signed them, then that bookkeeper should be ready to fall his sword.

Not that this is a legal defense; the minute Trump signed those papers, he owned this.

Of course, the Bookkeeper didn't fuck Stormy. That was Trump. So the Bookkeeper would have no reason to hide this. Neither would Cohen for that matter.
Cohen is who you should be against as well as Stormy Daniel for extorting the then future president. I think as do many lawyers this case stinks so bad even you can smell it.

See you have no interest in justice. Not one bit. Biden set himself up by extorting Ukraine. Watch you will defend his crime.

When did he do this?

He told the Ukraine that the US, EU, and IMF would no longer give them aid if they didn't get rid of a corrupt prosecutor whose deputies had been caught with millions in uncut diamonds and foreign currency.

You guys act like Biden (who was in a role that didn't really have a lot of power) just thought that up on his own and went rogue to somehow help Hunter's business interests.

Cohen is who you should be against as well as Stormy Daniel for extorting the then future president. I think as do many lawyers this case stinks so bad even you can smell it.

The only lawyers complaining about it are the ones like Dershashitz who are kind of sleazy to start with.

Does anyone have any evidence that Trump knew anything about Cohen paying off "Stormy Daniels?"

It seems from his secret recording that Cohen's MO was to tell Trump "I got this," "I'll handle this" etc. and not provide Trump any details.

Does anyone have any evidence that Trump knew anything about Cohen paying off "Stormy Daniels?"

It seems from his secret recording that Cohen's MO was to tell Trump "I got this," "I'll handle this" etc. and not provide Trump any details.
Just the opposite. Cohen’s former lawyer said that he told him that Trump knew nothing about it. That’s more than enough for a reasonable doubt.

But here’s what else I heard about this sham of a case and demon of a judge: even though they are trying to elevate an expired mosdemeanor into a felony, the judge is instructing the Manhattan liberals to use the lower standard used in civil cases: preponderance of evidence.

That this type of sham case against a political opponent is allowed to proceed in WHAT USED TO BE AMERICA is surreal.

Yup, you can’t negate my point. You are still unable to name a crime, other than an expired misdemeanor.

Sorry Lisa

But like I said……You can’t argue with stupid people
You just cling to your misinformation and ignore all the answers to your question

When did he do this?

He told the Ukraine that the US, EU, and IMF would no longer give them aid if they didn't get rid of a corrupt prosecutor whose deputies had been caught with millions in uncut diamonds and foreign currency.

You guys act like Biden (who was in a role that didn't really have a lot of power) just thought that up on his own and went rogue to somehow help Hunter's business interests.
I knew you would rush to Defend Biden. First Biden was not Congress. Biden had no authority as he was told by Ukraine to hold money back that was approved by Congress. And lying about the prosecutor. And you approve that too?

Sorry Lisa

You just cling to your misinformation and ignore all the answers to your question
Still won’t name it. Who do you think you’re fooling? I’m not a stupid lefist.

Name.The.Crime.

Just the opposite. Cohen’s former lawyer said that he told him that Trump knew nothing about it. That’s more than enough for a reasonable doubt.

But here’s what else I heard about this sham of a case and demon of a judge: even though they are trying to elevate an expired mosdemeanor into a felony, the judge is instructing the Manhattan liberals to use the lower standard used in civil cases: preponderance of evidence.

That this type of sham case against a political opponent is allowed to proceed in WHAT USED TO BE AMERICA is surreal.
A lot that Trump did I did not like. Examples. Trump brags way way too much. I finally chalked it up to the way they talk in NY City. We have in fact Trump enemies on this very forum that talk just like Trump always has. They damn Trump as were they injured. But they hated Trump from earlier on some of them tell us.

Your analysis is direct and true. I support all you said here.

Except Costello was never Cohen's lawyer. Cohen specifically sent him an email saying, "YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME!"

Yes, that is usually the standard for documentation cases.

Uh, didn't your party impeach Clinton for a blow job?

I knew you would rush to Defend Biden. First Biden was not Congress. Biden had no authority as he was told by Ukraine to hold money back that was approved by Congress. And lying about the prosecutor. And you approve that too?

Except Members of Congress had called for Shokin's removal as well.

Including Republicans.

This wasn't just US money, the EU and IMF were also involved, and they were refusing to authorize money until Shokin was gone.

Biden didn't lie about Shokin, Shokin was as corrupt as all get out. It's why the Ukrainian Rada fired him, not Biden.

Sorry Lisa

Listen, we do it daily and you are front and center. You can't even answer simple questions such as that Lisa has asked of you.

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS
§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Trump did not do that. He has denied it.

Listen, we do it daily and you are front and center. You can't even answer simple questions such as that Lisa has asked of you.
Another moron repeating the….You can’t name a crime nonsense

Rinse/Repeat

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Trump did not do that. He has denied it.

That is what the jury is there to decide

A lot that Trump did I did not like. Examples. Trump brags way way too much. I finally chalked it up to the way they talk in NY City. We have in fact Trump enemies on this very forum that talk just like Trump always has. They damn Trump as were they injured. But they hated Trump from earlier on some of them tell us.

Your analysis is direct and true. I support all you said here.
I think that his way of talking is part of his appeal to the working man, actually. Like “one of the guys!”

That, however, is of no matter to me: I focus strictly on policies, and their consequences, and there is no doubt that Trump’s policies were better for America, and better for the world. The only people who were NOT better off are the illegal aliens.

I just don’t know what has happened to Democrats to cause such hate for this country, hate for our ally Israel, and hate for Americans who refuse to submit to liberalism. I can’t believe that I was ever one of them!

Uh, didn't your party impeach Clinton for a blow job?
Glad you were smart enough to ask. The actual answer is no. Clinton was impeached for two other reasons. In fact you guys refused to convict Clinton. So now you want to do to Trump what you allege was done to Clinton.

Forum List

Back