A lot of us see no way for the Jury to convict Trump

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists really do live in an alternate universe.

We can't turn them back into normal people. They're never coming back to this reality. All we can do is wait until they die off, and minimize the harm they do.
they say the same shit about you people....so much alike.....

1716854986540.png

Look at it this way ..

Only ONE juror has to be pro Trump
Not sufficient. You know how vicious leftists are when conservatives won’t defer to them. They will harass and abuse the lone Trump supporter until he caves.

There needs to be at least TWO Trump supporters on the jury. The odds are against that, given how Democrat Manhattanites are.

Of course they don’t know. And just listen to these leftists squirming as they try to explain what the crime is:

The ”felony charge” is that Trump did something to cover up an underlying crime - and there is no underlying crime.
I posted the words of the law and in reading it, it is clear it covers actual crimes and not what Trump is accused for. I have many times pointed out the difference in Republican law vs Democrat party law. So here again. Republicans pass laws against what are actually crimes. Murder, theft, and more. Democrats create things then pass a law saying one can't do it. Trump did not break laws at all.

A credible witness for the defense testified that Trump did NOT even know about it. Enough for reasonable doubt.
Cohen also testified to the Congress that Trump didn't know about it. He also said Davidson approached him first, which is a contradiction of the story as told by the DA.

He said Daniels wanted 100K, and after adding her attorney fees it would only be 130K. He said he thought it was such a low amount he didn't even give it a second thought.

Thing is, it still doesn't matter. It wasn't illegal and it wasn't a campaign contribution. Neither was paying Cohen back in monthly payments. He worked that out with Weisselberg, that's how he wanted to be paid. BFD. Trump wasn't even running his companies in 2017. He was running the country.

Cohen was blackmailed by the DOJ so they could drag Trump into court over nothing. Jury sees that- I do not think they can even get 12 New Yorkers to convict on this bogus so-called "crime".

Cohen also testified to the Congress that Trump didn't know about it. He also said Davidson approached him first, which is a contradiction of the story as told by the DA.

He said Daniels wanted 100K, and after adding her attorney fees it would only be 130K. He said he thought it was such a low amount he didn't even give it a second thought.

Thing is, it still doesn't matter. It wasn't illegal and it wasn't a campaign contribution. Neither was paying Cohen back in monthly payments. He worked that out with Weisselberg, that's how he wanted to be paid. BFD. Trump wasn't even running his companies in 2017. He was running the country.

Cohen was blackmailed by the DOJ so they could drag Trump into court over nothing. Jury sees that- I do not think they can even get 12 New Yorkers to convict on this bogus so-called "crime".
No, I don’t think there will be a conviction. The judge will require the jury to keep deliberating for a week - delay Trump’s campaigning further - and then accept a hung jury.

The fear is that Bragg can schedule a new trial, and time it for late summer, early fall in order to do the most damage to Trump’s ability to campaign at the most critical juncture.

Not sufficient. You know how vicious leftists are when conservatives won’t defer to them. They will harass and abuse the lone Trump supporter until he caves.

There needs to be at least TWO Trump supporters on the jury. The odds are against that, given how Democrat Manhattanites are.
You watch too much Fox

I was on two juries. We did not care about politics, we did not care if we liked the defendant or not.
We just looked at the charges and the facts submitted that supported or didn’t

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS
Who is the target of the fraud?

This isn't some bogus "civil fraud" that doesn't require a victim. It is a criminal fraud, which requires that there has to be some entity or agency that relies on those records to enforce the laws.

If there is no target, and the records are not material, it's not even a misdemeanor...

Democrats on this forum simply have always wanted Trump in prison.

The fear is that Bragg can schedule a new trial, and time it for late summer, early fall in order to do the most damage to Trump’s ability to campaign at the most critical juncture.
I really doubt Bragg would take a second bite at this apple. If the jury hangs, I think it's over.

You watch too much Fox

I was on two juries. We did not care about politics, we did not care if we liked the defendant or not.
We just looked at the charges and the facts submitted that supported or didn’t
At least that is your admission the balance of the main news is in the bag for Democrats. This whole plot came to light thanks to the Democrats owned media.

Democrats on this forum simply have always wanted Trump in prison.
For 8 years, non-stop and not just on this forum.

They liked him just fine before he went into politics- he was someone they could get money from.

They had 8 years of his taxes, over 500 LLC's and I'm sure they spent millions on forensic accountants going over every invoice and expenditure. At the end all they could charge was a couple of low-level executive compensation tax violations.

He is the most scrutinized businessman in our history.

For 8 years, non-stop and not just on this forum.

They liked him just fine before he went into politics- he was someone they could get money from.

They had 8 years of his taxes, over 500 LLC's and I'm sure they spent millions on forensic accountants going over every invoice and expenditure. At the end all they could charge was a couple of low-level executive compensation tax violations.

He is the most scrutinized businessman in our history.
They can't even get Trump for Tax evasion. They are total criminals as I see Democrats.

Biden set himself up by extorting Ukraine.

And lying about the prosecutor.
LOLOLL at Robert STILL trying to claim that Shokin was prosecuting corruption while it had been PROVEN repeatedly that Shokin was corrupt and NOT prosecuting the corruption.

I PROVED you wrong in other threads, but you still want to believe Rudy and Trump.

LOLOLL at Robert STILL trying to claim that Shokin was prosecuting corruption while it had been PROVEN repeatedly that Shokin was corrupt and NOT prosecuting the corruption.

I PROVED you wrong in other threads, but you still want to believe Rudy and Trump.
You always show up to attack Republicans and defend Democrats. Shokin was not corrupt at all. Look at how long it takes to nail Bidens ass into a prison cell.

Forum List

Back