A man drowning his two infant children, shot by a neighbor....two lives were saved...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....an armed citizen saved two lives......

Neighbor saves infant twins from murder by shooting father who was trying to drown them - Hot Air

In fact, assuming the facts really are as stated below, it’s a bit of a puzzle why this story has gotten the national press that it has over the last few days. Is it becausethe morality of it is so clear-cut, with the hero arriving in the nick of time to save two children from the evil villain? Or is it because it’s such an obvious example of the benefits of Second Amendment rights?

Imagine walking in on this scene and having to decide within a few seconds whether to gun someone down to stop a crime from being committed, knowing that if you’ve assessed the situation incorrectly in any way it’s you who’ll be going away to prison for decades.

Neighbor saves infant twins from murder by shooting father who was trying to drown them - Hot Air

In fact, assuming the facts really are as stated below, it’s a bit of a puzzle why this story has gotten the national press that it has over the last few days. Is it becausethe morality of it is so clear-cut, with the hero arriving in the nick of time to save two children from the evil villain? Or is it because it’s such an obvious example of the benefits of Second Amendment rights?

Imagine walking in on this scene and having to decide within a few seconds whether to gun someone down to stop a crime from being committed, knowing that if you’ve assessed the situation incorrectly in any way it’s you who’ll be going away to prison for decades.

One could take the democrat option. Make a sign and protest while the murder happens.

I have avoided this story like the black plague. I cannot even open the link. Human beings are horrible creatures.

Glad, apparently a "bad guy" is dead. I am leaving before I hurl. Kill them all. no questions. Shoot 100 times.

If these "gun nuts" weren't such pussies they would have the cahones to simply take the man and beat him or restrain him until the law can be called to arrest him.

I guess the OP is suggesting if someone didn't have a gun there would be no way to stop this person. Apparently there were 2 other witnesses. Did they all just stand and watch hoping someone with a gun came by?

Well it seems this was false news...Checked it out and this post is true it happened in OK....one sick man. Alto I have a son and I am glad he was not a twin....Could have ended up bad.

Forum List

Back