A Massachusetts police officer drowned Friday while attempting to rescue a teenage boy, who also drowned at the pond

Sounds more like they were in a lake, not a pond. Sad day when we lose one of the few good cops in this country.
One of the "few" good cops in this country. I'm guessing (I may be wrong, but don't think so), that to you, a good cop is one that makes the headlines saving someone and all those bad cops are the ones who enforce the laws (ticketing or arresting) that the states put on the books.

Sounds more like they were in a lake, not a pond. Sad day when we lose one of the few good cops in this country.
One of the "few" good cops in this country. I'm guessing (I may be wrong, but don't think so), that to you, a good cop is one that makes the headlines saving someone and all those bad cops are the ones who enforce the laws (ticketing or arresting) that the states put on the books.
Another dimwit taking it upon themselves to think they know everybody elses emotions, feelings, and intentions!! Wow! What heinous guile you have!!

Your name wouldn't happen to be KAREN, would it??

Forum List

Back