A Message from a Friend....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Here's a message from a knowledgeable friend.

Dear Friend of America’s Survival:

A CNN poll released on Tuesday shows that 48 percent of Republicans polled would prefer that the party dump Trump in favor of another candidate. My readers have different views on this.

I am getting some very different responses to my newsletter about the condition of Donald Trump’s campaign.

Here’s one response:

Hillary Clinton is a known criminal and security risk yet most likely she will win over Trump who is only thought to be a security risk! It goes back to something I read somewhere saying Trump has been a long-time close personal friend of the lying, thieving anti-American Clintons. It makes me wonder if he is actually there to assure Hillary will win and end up in the White House. I have been writing to a Japanese friend and he has sent me numerous articles about their fears of Trump becoming president. The feeling there is it would leave Japan wide open to a Russian invasion.

On he other hand, consider this:

As far as the allies, let them tremble. Trump is the ONLY leader with cojones to put his money where his mouth is and make them stop sucking America dry of its riches. What's going on in this country is reckless. The temperate and thoughtful tone of American politicians as they fling the southern border wide open, pussyfoot around Radical Islam, de-ball the military, ignore Obamacare, do not impeach Obama for his traitorous misdemeanors, let Hillary get away with hers and while they're at it, fund illegals and Iran and spit on our Vets IS WHAT IS TRULY RECKLESS.

Or this:

There has been and will continue to be a mass exodus of conservatives from the Republicans. The GOP establishment has fought, tooth and nail, to destroy conservatives within their own party. We held our nose to vote for Dole, McCain, and Romney - but no longer. We will not vote for Donald Trump, the very antithesis of everything the GOP used to stand for. I am praying for a brand new party with Senator Cruz at the helm. 2020 cannot come soon enough - if there is an America left after four years of HRC. Interesting that the charlatans in both Christendom and Conservatism are being exposed every day. What amazing times we live in! I do fear, however, that God may send us some very difficult times before we get the revival in the church that is needed.

Send me your thoughts at [email protected]

Here's a message from a knowledgeable friend.

Dear Friend of America’s Survival:

A CNN poll released on Tuesday shows that 48 percent of Republicans polled would prefer that the party dump Trump in favor of another candidate. My readers have different views on this.

I am getting some very different responses to my newsletter about the condition of Donald Trump’s campaign.

Here’s one response:

Hillary Clinton is a known criminal and security risk yet most likely she will win over Trump who is only thought to be a security risk! It goes back to something I read somewhere saying Trump has been a long-time close personal friend of the lying, thieving anti-American Clintons. It makes me wonder if he is actually there to assure Hillary will win and end up in the White House. I have been writing to a Japanese friend and he has sent me numerous articles about their fears of Trump becoming president. The feeling there is it would leave Japan wide open to a Russian invasion.

On he other hand, consider this:

As far as the allies, let them tremble. Trump is the ONLY leader with cojones to put his money where his mouth is and make them stop sucking America dry of its riches. What's going on in this country is reckless. The temperate and thoughtful tone of American politicians as they fling the southern border wide open, pussyfoot around Radical Islam, de-ball the military, ignore Obamacare, do not impeach Obama for his traitorous misdemeanors, let Hillary get away with hers and while they're at it, fund illegals and Iran and spit on our Vets IS WHAT IS TRULY RECKLESS.

Or this:

There has been and will continue to be a mass exodus of conservatives from the Republicans. The GOP establishment has fought, tooth and nail, to destroy conservatives within their own party. We held our nose to vote for Dole, McCain, and Romney - but no longer. We will not vote for Donald Trump, the very antithesis of everything the GOP used to stand for. I am praying for a brand new party with Senator Cruz at the helm. 2020 cannot come soon enough - if there is an America left after four years of HRC. Interesting that the charlatans in both Christendom and Conservatism are being exposed every day. What amazing times we live in! I do fear, however, that God may send us some very difficult times before we get the revival in the church that is needed.

Send me your thoughts at [email protected]

If Hillary wins you can damn well kiss 2020 goodbye.

And the Trump/Clinton relationship has been strictly high society. On the other hand it's the Bush/Clinton relationship that's so solid the Bush twins call the Clintons Aunt Hillary and Uncle Bill.

I believe Jeb ran to hand the race to Hillary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back