A Message From the Vice Principle.

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Eid you hear that, America? Vice President Kamala Harris says, “The consequences of putting Donald Trump back in the White House are extremely serious.” Extremely serious consequences. She sounded more like a vice principal than a vice president.

The only people who ever warn about extremely serious consequences are those who lack the power to impose them. It is a phrase used by high school administrators, HR ladies, and other figures of pseudo-authority who have to put on grave faces in order to stop the person on the other side of the desk from laughing.

When Harris issued her extremely serious warning, she used the voice your mom uses when she uses your full name—first, middle, and last—and calls you “young man” or “young lady.”

The reason for this scolding is that, if the American people do elect Donald Trump again, there is not much the schoolmarms in the Democratic Party can do about it. Hence the preemptive cries of “Don’t you dare!”

Perhaps it is unfair that female politicians have to work harder than male politicians to convey gravitas. But everyone has to put at least a little effort into having gravitas, and it did not seem like Kamala Harris was putting any effort into it at all.

Well this guy is a Conservative. But I still had to laugh.

I could not watch the speech. She started talking and every Bullshit Meter within mile started going off.

I recall John Edwards trying to sound "tough". He didn't. And he looked stupid.

Sounds like Harris just sounded a little goofy.

Again.....didn't watch it, but this guy seems to have a point.

Eid you hear that, America? Vice President Kamala Harris says, “The consequences of putting Donald Trump back in the White House are extremely serious.” Extremely serious consequences. She sounded more like a vice principal than a vice president.

The only people who ever warn about extremely serious consequences are those who lack the power to impose them. It is a phrase used by high school administrators, HR ladies, and other figures of pseudo-authority who have to put on grave faces in order to stop the person on the other side of the desk from laughing.

When Harris issued her extremely serious warning, she used the voice your mom uses when she uses your full name—first, middle, and last—and calls you “young man” or “young lady.”

The reason for this scolding is that, if the American people do elect Donald Trump again, there is not much the schoolmarms in the Democratic Party can do about it. Hence the preemptive cries of “Don’t you dare!”

Perhaps it is unfair that female politicians have to work harder than male politicians to convey gravitas. But everyone has to put at least a little effort into having gravitas, and it did not seem like Kamala Harris was putting any effort into it at all.

I could not watch the speech. She started talking and every Bullshit Meter within mile started going off.

:itsok:

Im speaking..

IMG_0091.jpeg

Mark my words:

A mere few months from now?

Everyone will be embarrassed to even admit they ever voted for this pathetic, empty pantsuit.

And they'll pretend it was all just a joke.

But we see them. ;)

Can you imagine that skank, as she put it, "with no guardrails"?

A mere few months from now?
Everyone will be embarrassed to even admit they ever voted for this pathetic, empty pantsuit.

I'm already embarrassed to be living in a country that would offer her as a presidential candidate.

First the Left said ANYONE BUT TRUMP, and we got Joe Biden.
Now they say ANYONE BUT JOE BIDEN.
Seriously?

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 6.30.23 AM.png

She looked and sounded like
1724468772794.jpeg

kamunism do cacka.

Didn’t her speech make you think that though? It was all she could do to not go off on a cackle spree. It was painful for her and for us to watch. The most scripted thing I’ve ever seen. The one thing the democrats desperately need is for Kamala not to be Kamala.

Didn’t her speech make you think that though? It was all she could do to not go off on a cackle spree. It was painful for her and for us to watch. The most scripted thing I’ve ever seen. The one thing the democrats desperately need is for Kamala not to be Kamala.

Actually she reminds me more of the moron Howard Dean.

Forum List

Back