A Moment Of Clarity For White People

OK Uncle Ruckus. You know white people aint gonna give us dem dare reparations. You wont be gettin nuttin either cept a pat on the head for being a good boy.

Thats why I have no problem with AA.

"Thats why I have no problem with AA."

Good! Cause it's obvious you are in need of some kind of 12 Step program!
I think you meant the 12 step and fetch it program right Uncka Ruckus?

You are a disciple of Rev. Al and Jesse.

Race and poverty pimps.

HAWWW!!!

So disreputable that not even the WORST POTUS of the past two centuries (this one and the 20th, that is...) wanted them in his administration.

Those are your heroes!

You are a fucking raggedy ass do-rag nigga.

LOLOL

:D

You are a lap dog of the Aryan nation.

White power!

You are a step and fetch it, head bobbin, hat in hand, yessa massa, uncle tom. Get off you knees boy and have some pride. You deserve more than a belly rub at night. :lol:

You need to watch this.

Thats 2 hours long. I'm going to be po'd if its more uncle tom propaganda.

"Thats why I have no problem with AA."

Good! Cause it's obvious you are in need of some kind of 12 Step program!
I think you meant the 12 step and fetch it program right Uncka Ruckus?

You are a disciple of Rev. Al and Jesse.

Race and poverty pimps.

HAWWW!!!

So disreputable that not even the WORST POTUS of the past two centuries (this one and the 20th, that is...) wanted them in his administration.

Those are your heroes!

You are a fucking raggedy ass do-rag nigga.

LOLOL

:D

You are a lap dog of the Aryan nation.

White power!

You are a step and fetch it, head bobbin, hat in hand, yessa massa, uncle tom. Get off you knees boy and have some pride. You deserve more than a belly rub at night. :lol:

You need to watch this.

Thats 2 hours long. I'm going to be po'd if its more uncle tom propaganda.

You'll get the idea within 5 minutes.

AS2EIR_zpsdc3dfbb9.png

Obama is a perfect example of AA, he graduated Law School and apparently never heard of Judicial Review.

That's the kind of high caliber mind you get when you pick based on race instead of merit
I agree. Your POTUS is indeed high caliber but what does that have to do with the OP? Are you saying you are happy the status quo is a necessary evil to deal with the past evil?

We owe you people nothing. We would be better off without you. You would be lost without us.
You owe us everything. If not for us that picture of you in the avatar would be a literal reflection of your developmental apex.
We owe you everything? Try earning shit on MERIT. "We" don't owe you anything, you weren't a slave, that's ancient history. In fact, you personally are now WAY better off than if our ancestors hadn't bought you all off of your black captors in Africa and brought you here.

Forum List

Back