A Most Logical Diagnosis Of Hillary

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I suspect she has atrial fibrallation as a consequence of her thyroid disease, and that is why, despite her falling and having a subdural bleed she's still on Coumadin - these facts alone put her at great risk of another fall and serious brain injury. She may also have a seizure disorder of her brain injury and I agree with Dr. Drew that her medical care seems antiquated, to say the least................
drstrangelove73

I agree and expect more episodes before the election.

Still hoping she strokes out on national TV during the debates.

Thread already devolved into a 'wish horrible life-threatening event would happen to her'. This would be from the deplorables she mentioned. She wasn't wrong about that was she.

Thread already devolved into a 'wish horrible life-threatening event would happen to her'. This would be from the deplorables she mentioned. She wasn't wrong about that was she.

It's all part of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy™

Maybe she has allergies and walking pneumonia.

Granted, I'm not a licensed medical expert who can render significant diagnoses from afar, I'm just tossing it out there.

Maybe?

I think you have to rule that out completely.....because that's what they said it was.

Hilly Clinton would crawl on her arms and knees 50 miles through broken glass to tell a Lie...when the Truth could be phoned in.

If the Clintons say Pneumonia, I say that rules Pneumonia out.

_________

Political TV fans might want to record any debate in which Hillary appears. Then carefully protect the recording as it may be the only documentation of her inevitable collapse after just one day of internet scrubbing. But be careful about telling people you have that recording.
Be very, very careful.

I suspect she has atrial fibrallation as a consequence of her thyroid disease, and that is why, despite her falling and having a subdural bleed she's still on Coumadin - these facts alone put her at great risk of another fall and serious brain injury. She may also have a seizure disorder of her brain injury and I agree with Dr. Drew that her medical care seems antiquated, to say the least................
drstrangelove73

I agree and expect more episodes before the election.

I hope you're right. I can't tell you the joy I get watching her being publicly humiliated. She is an evil person and she will discover that karma is even a bigger bitch than she is.

Oh sure, you high and mighty liberals would never wish horrible things on anybody. I guess you are too young to remember the things said about Bush and Cheney. Do you carry a ladder to get down off that high horse?

Hillary has no lack of bad karma, hundreds of thousands have suffered and died because of her power and influence..

tumblr_o3qdfg9Ctv1slqt1mo1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back