A new street drug can kill you by touching your skin: What you need to know

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(ANTIMEDIA) The opioid epidemic is a real tragedy. It has been devastating states like West Virginia, Vermont, and Maine — among others — and it’s been the number one factor in a major incarceration shift that is still seldom discussed by the media.

A New Street Drug Can Kill You by Touching Your Skin: What You Need to Know
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet we can guess how this got into the streets, but we can also be sure MSM will put some bs spin on it as the boogie man drug dealers did it all. Oh but of course they did. ( Which it is possible).

It cannot hurt you by touching your skin although it will take very little to kill someone.

They say the high is to die for.

The drug isn't new and has been discussed regularly by various news agencies.

Don't worry though. The pussy grabber has very effectively put a stop to any sort of serious approach to dealing with addiction in the US.

The drug isn't new. Selling it to people as a means to get high is new.

Letting people kill themselves might be the best approach. The quest for better and higher highs is the chief occupation of liberal democrats. Let them go in peace.

Letting people kill themselves might be the best approach. The quest for better and higher highs is the chief occupation of liberal democrats. Let them go in peace.
yea because as we all know conservatives dont get high......

It cannot hurt you by touching your skin although it will take very little to kill someone.

They say the high is to die for.[/QUOTE

Panic not FENTANYL has been used in standard anesthesia for
DECADES-----especially for children. It is INDEED a nice high which
is why anesthesiologists liked it for children------the kids actually LOOK
LIKE they are having a good time. I did my time in the operating room LONG
LONG ago--------like----40 years ago. Of course the illicit stuff is highly
concentrated and YES it is absorbed thru the skin

Wow. That's twice that you have actually posted something that's true.

Are you okay?
Did you sober up?
Gonna be back to normal soon?

BTW, its derived from fentanyl.

df66e156601d443cc51a8d63850d6a6d.jpg
In Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach bodies are being found in bathrooms.

If we cannot convince people that they can get through the day without being high this country is done. There will be something after this.

One gigantic euphoric high, then death. There will be fools falling over themselves to take it.

Not to the degree that liberals do. Liberals are also more accepting of drug use by others .

Wow. That's twice that you have actually posted something that's true.

Are you okay?
Did you sober up?
Gonna be back to normal soon?

BTW, its derived from fentanyl.

df66e156601d443cc51a8d63850d6a6d.jpg
In Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach bodies are being found in bathrooms.

If we cannot convince people that they can get through the day without being high this country is done. There will be something after this.

One gigantic euphoric high, then death. There will be fools falling over themselves to take it.

remember -----Pharmacology is the study of DIFFERENTIAL TOXICOLOGY ----
(I do all my learning via limericks)

Not to the degree that liberals do. Liberals are also more accepting of drug use by others .
And they will excuse violent crimes, such as child murder, if the murderers (or rapists) claim they were *under the influence*. They see addiction as a *disease* and therefore maintain that those who commit crimes while addicted can't be held accountable.

So they turn them back out into the streets, to prey upon us.

Man gets 5-year sentence in toddler's drive-by shooting death

Last edited:

are you talking from your so called experience again?...many conservatives wont tell you they are excepting of drug use because they dont want you to know they do drugs,especially your far right buddies.....

(ANTIMEDIA) The opioid epidemic is a real tragedy. It has been devastating states like West Virginia, Vermont, and Maine — among others — and it’s been the number one factor in a major incarceration shift that is still seldom discussed by the media.

A New Street Drug Can Kill You by Touching Your Skin: What You Need to Know
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet we can guess how this got into the streets, but we can also be sure MSM will put some bs spin on it as the boogie man drug dealers did it all. Oh but of course they did. ( Which it is possible).

You know...it isn't like this is the 1800s...where the addictive quality of drugs wan't understood....everyone knows how dangerous and deadly and destructive drugs are....and yet people still take them.......it makes no sense to me.......

Sure, a drug that can kill you by touching you...sign me up...right?

are you talking from your so called experience again?...many conservatives wont tell you they are excepting of drug use because they dont want you to know they do drugs,especially your far right buddies.....
You should start a thread about that.

And they will excuse violent crimes, such as child murder, if the murderers (or rapists) claim they were *under the influence*. They see addiction as a *disease* and therefore maintain that those who commit crimes while addicted can't be held accountable.

i cant agree kg.....in my time in california i was around lots of liberals and outside of maybe the more far left ones,the more sane ones did not think like that.....

why?.....

i cant agree kg.....in my time in california i was around lots of liberals and outside of maybe the more far left ones,the more sane ones did not think like that.....

Yeah, that's why felons who kill the infants of their girlfriends during drive-by shootings get five years. Cuz they don't think like that.

why?.....
Because it has nothing to do with the OP.

Yeah, that's why felons who kill the infants of their girlfriends during drive-by shootings get five years. Cuz they don't think like that.
yea as i said the more far right ones....so its not the same in other states?.....just California?....and KG how much influence do you have on the judicial system were you are?......

why?.....
oh but what tipsy said did?...

why?.....
oh but what tipsy said did?...
No, she was responding to your original de-railer, "yea because as we all know conservatives dont get high....." totally irrelevant to what she said, and the topic.

Forum List

Back