A new warning for President Trump and the Nation

We already know that you have more balls than any guy here, especially since you count the ones bouncing off your chin because you don't have any between your legs. What have you done to actually defend this country? Me? Served in the U.S. Navy in 4 different war zones. Served from '82 to '02.

How much military service do you have? I'm guessing none, because in order to actually be a part of the military, you have to leave your mother's basement and enlist.

LMFAO ................. Im guessing you are so wrong on every level you don't even know, none of you liberals know a thing, nor understand a thing.

CLOWARD AND PIVEN learn it maybe you will see why you libard fks get off on democratic NATZIS..

YOu are just like ANTIFA a.h. don't try flipping on to us what you losers do YOU LIVE ON here being nothing but a fkn TROLL who knows nothing.

I'm a female u asshole

You're a female? Then I WAS right when I said that you were counting the balls you bounce off your chin because you don't have any between your legs.

LMAO, you are a spineless squid who wouldn't dare say that to me if my husband was by my side. SF tends to put you little seamen to shame. Esp. since i'm sure you were just a little paper pusher.

Your the one with balls bouncing off your chin your a squid remember.

Your so fake on here , and nothing more than a putrid pos

View attachment 146120

Sorry, you don't know me very well. If I feel like something needs to be said, I will say it, even if it's crude.

Ok , well so do I . I won't roll over and run away crying like some panzy. So hand shake and truce.
:clap2:

Back on topic.....

This warning has been coming for a long time. All this infighting between ourselves as Americans while NK is not so quietly plotting and planning and using this infighting....that is what is going to truly hurt us if we don't stop this bullshit. I don't care if you are lib or conserv...dem or repub...outside forces attack us..I will have your back if I am able. We are American brothers and sisters...no matter what. And this disfunctional bullshit will help see us fall if we don't just fucking STOP this.

And furthermore....doesn't matter if it was Hillary sitting there as Potus, or Rubio or Sanders instead of Trump...NK and others would still be planning and plotting our downfall. So quit the dog wagging and focus on the REAL problem. Enemies that want the USA to go Poof.

Back on topic.....

This warning has been coming for a long time. All this infighting between ourselves as Americans while NK is not so quietly plotting and planning and using this infighting....that is what is going to truly hurt us if we don't stop this bullshit. I don't care if you are lib or conserv...dem or repub...outside forces attack us..I will have your back if I am able. We are American brothers and sisters...no matter what. And this disfunctional bullshit will help see us fall if we don't just fucking STOP this.

Totally agree. We some how need to come together as one again. Gawd we never saw this much bs going on before.

Actually, I like her threads. Some are kind of off the wall, but they are interesting and garner a lot of responses. She can hold her own. That tends to upset SOME males. :D
Well, Gracie, you can sure have my share of her posts. I think she's a lunatic.

(And I've only had one or two short exchanges with her). She's not someone I would want to be around in RL so why keep her around on the internet.

Actually, I like her threads. Some are kind of off the wall, but they are interesting and garner a lot of responses. She can hold her own. That tends to upset SOME males. :D
Well, Gracie, you can sure have my share of her posts. I think she's a lunatic.

(And I've only had one or two short exchanges with her). She's not someone I would want to be around in RL so why keep her around on the internet.
I'd love to hang out with her in RL, myself. I know I wouldn't be bored. :lol:

Forum List

Back