A Newbie

I tend to not welcome newbies anymore because they post once, then we never see them again. But...I hate seeing that zero in replies....so....Welcome.

In your opinion,would Sarah Palin have been good in the white house? a:)

I tried to Thank Barb by sending a PM, but was unable to do so until I have 50 posts, so Thanks Barb and Thanks for the laugh too! lol

Oh Oh Zona, I liked Sarah Palin. Did I do wrong? :)

You did fine. Sometimes....hell most times this place is a right wing loon farm. You will be fine. Welcome! Oh and by loon, I am not talking sensible republicans. I am talking about right wing Palin loving nuts. :cool:

Last edited:
Oh Oh Zona, I liked Sarah Palin. Did I do wrong? :)

You did fine. Sometimes....hell most times this place is a right wing loon farm. You will be fine. Welcome! Oh and by loon, I am not talking sensible republicans. I am talking about right wing Palin loving nuts. :cool:

Whew....Thanks for the warm welcome, Zona. :)

Lol have some welcome rep in the hopes you help bring sanity to this mess of a forum. Also because I noticed the "liked."

Hi and welcome!!

I'm not a fan of Palin but welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Ack!! Ack!! Palin? oh noes!!!

Well...I will avoid that subject and that should solve the prob. lol
Are you a friend of Barb? If so...welcome again!! And I am glad to see you have more posts and didn't just disappear! :)

Whew....Thanks for the warm welcome, Zona. :)

Lol have some welcome rep in the hopes you help bring sanity to this mess of a forum. Also because I noticed the "liked."

Thanks so much, OldSchool, for the Welcome Rep. :) I don't know how much sanity I'll bring, but hopefully I won't scare anyone off. lol

Forum List

Back