🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"A nice government job..."

So another welfare group. Like i said, government is a jobs program.

Yes, it is a jobs program

Doctors
Lawyers
Accountants
Engineers
Scientists
Law Enforcement
Business
Social Workers

Lots of jobs

Yep! All paid for by the private sector:

Doctors
Lawyers
Accountants
Engineers
Scientists
"Business" (whatever you expected that to mean)

In which case, there would be no jobs from government. So it's a giant theft scheme. Deplorable.

All are highly represented in the Government workplace

Why do most Americans aspire to have a "nice government job" ?

I've been hearing this phrase a lot, variations include:

"Well paying government job."

"Good government job."

"I wish I had a government job."

I know a young (21yrs old)lady who just took a government job for it's health insurance. She took a drop in pay but she has cancer and even though she had some minimal health insurance, she's in debt for bills. The new job is about 20+ miles away from her home vs. the old job that was 2 miles away. She's making around $12 an hour on the gov't job and she will still have a premium but full coverage. Now she has full coverage just like the teabag congress critters that tried to bring down the country last week because they hate gov't health care for anyone but themselves. Repubs will say it was because of ACA which will bankrupt the nation. Repub opposition to health care is the reason we don't have coverage like say Canada or Israel or France. Those countries aren't bankrupt yet.

Last edited:
So another welfare group. Like i said, government is a jobs program.

Yes, it is a jobs program

Doctors
Lawyers
Accountants
Engineers
Scientists
Law Enforcement
Business
Social Workers

Lots of jobs

Yep! All paid for by the private sector:

Doctors
Lawyers
Accountants
Engineers
Scientists
"Business" (whatever you expected that to mean)

In which case, there would be no jobs from government. So it's a giant theft scheme. Deplorable.

Quick question.................are the government jobs that are the U.S. Military a giant theft scheme as well? I mean..................all military jobs come from the government.

Feel free to not answer, I know you far right idiots tend to say that you support the military until you're shown that you don't.

Your partisan barn door is open, fella.
So is your ass hole, fella. Cause that is where you talk from. You have NO ANSWER to whether you support the military, eh, step??

Step is a self admitted libertarian. He believes that there is a libertarian utopia out there. Even though he can name none today. Because they have all failed. Every single effort has failed, of it's own weight. But still, step believes. Because he buys the partisan drivel of the far far far right, who line their pockets with the earnings of the middle class and drive the country toward economic collapse.
He loves the concept of the wealthy getting more so. And the middle class decreasing in size. And the income of the country going at a higher and higher rate to the wealthy. Because, well, it is his agenda. That nose ring is attached to the koch theory of governing, and the failed libertarian theory of economics. Which he believes will one day emerge from the ashes of failed economic ideas and soar to heights never before known. As the population clings to the concept of subservience that he is sure is what they deserve.
Poor dipshit. You would think that nose ring would hurt. But he loves being led around by those he admires. Poor ignorant libertarian.

Ah, for private ownership of all:
Privatize the military
Privatize social security, make those investment firms wealthier
Privatize mail delivery
Privatize the parks, national, state, city, all of them
Privatize or eliminate all government agencies.
Privatize road building
Privatize it all
Get rid of the public sector.
To hell with the public will, for that matter, because libertarians know.
And though there is no successful libertarian economy, as all have failed, follow the likes of step and watch it happen again. As it always does. Watch the wealthy get filthy rich, and the rest of the country become poor, and the economy fall in flames. Hell, what is wrong with Somalia.

And, there are always those private islands that the wealthy libertarians are building, since there are no libertarian economies that they can gravitate toward. So they can just build their own. And, apparently, those like step love the idea. Because there, and only there, can their beloved libertarian ideal be met.

Yep. Really. Libertarian man made islands. Only libertarians, like step, could be that stupid:
Silicon Valley billionaire funding creation of artificial libertarian islands
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...artificial-libertarian-islands-140840896.html

Yup, it is comedy. But it is also true. Only in "Libertarian World" where the rational do not tread, but where step lives, would anyone be so far disconnected from reality as to spend millions on man made islands. But their puppet masters lead them forward, and step follows with ring in nose. Doing the bidding of the very wealthy who care not for the rest of humanity. Poor pathetic fools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back