A partial solution to school, and all, shootings

BulletProof

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2017
Republicans want to arm everyone.
Democrats want to disarm everyone.

I think most people who are willing to be armed already are, so little progress can be made there. Democrats want to violate our rights to self-defense and I don't think it's realistic to prevent criminals from getting guns, any more than you can keep illegal drugs out of their hands.

Bring back the rope! Public hangings brings along an element of humiliation which is the last thing most shooters want. In addition, it's a a clear message that if you end someone, you'll be ended yourself, and not with a peaceful sleep.

Imagine how few murders Chicago had if they hung the gang bangers?

You know something I don't understand? Banks all have security systems in place and can sound an alarm that brings police immediately to their location.

Why can't the same kind of system be put in public schools?

You know something I don't understand? Banks all have security systems in place and can sound an alarm that brings police immediately to their location.

I imagine someone calls 911 in an instant, at schools.

A teller being handed a robbery note doesn't have the opportunity to call police.

I imagine someone calls 911 in an instant, at schools.

A teller being handed a robbery note doesn't have the opportunity to call police.

Sometimes it can take time to get through to 911. A panic button in each classroom would be a lot more effective.

Beagle said it best. Make this POS be in view to see and hear every nail hammered and saw cut during the building of his gallows. Why should we give any mercy to killers when we have no doubt of guilt.
Why should we waste money warehousing killers?
Quick speedy trial, then dope on a rope.

You could limit the damage school shooters do by having kids get their education via the internet like so many colleges do, and even some high schools do with distance learning labs.

Americans are crazy ...
They even in schools preach all hang and give out ropes
----------------------------------------
And create such topics in the section "Education"

Forum List

Back