A Party In Ruins: Democrats Now Have Only 15 Governors Among 50 States...

Dems losing over 1000 legislative seats since 2009 is a GOOD THING, according to the snowflake assholes whistling past the graveyard.

The real America --

election-2016-county-map.png

dimocrap scum are a sick, twisted, diseased, minority cult

Im curious what it even means when a Governor switches parties... Does he change all his policy views. I get that he will have a little R by his name instead of a D... But practically what does it mean? Honest question...

Wow. Are you that simple? Seriously? That ignorant?

It's a huge deal. In fact, it's a YUGE deal.

Go back to the kiddie corner and stay there until you know a little something about politics

Ha yeah, if the situation was reversed, that same wanker would be here gloating about it all day. Democrats are very disingenuous folks. And this is YUUUUGE. It's an absolute disaster for the Democratic Party. Only 15 Governorships? Yikes!

Im curious what it even means when a Governor switches parties... Does he change all his policy views. I get that he will have a little R by his name instead of a D... But practically what does it mean? Honest question...

Check this out. Might answer your question.

Go back to the kiddie corner and stay there until you know a little something about politics
Funny that you try and call me ignorant and stupid for not know a seemingly obvious answer yet you fail to address it with any substance... way to go!

Ha yeah, if the situation was reversed, that same wanker would be here gloating about it all day. Democrats are very disingenuous folks. And this is YUUUUGE. It's an absolute disaster for the Democratic Party. Only 15 Governorships? Yikes!
I'm not a democrat, I think both parties are a joke and full of corruption. I've never understood blind partisans and I've never agreed with party loyalty over intellectual thought. Just do what's best for your people. I guess that's too complicated for you two Yahoo!'s. Just vote for the guy with the little R by their name and everything will be ok.

If it wasn't for the welfare queens and illegals the Democrat Party would be hard put to ever get more than 25% of the vote in any election.

With the recent defection of West Virginia Democrat Governor Jim Justice to the GOP, the Democratic Party has just 15 Governorships among 50 states. So despite what the Democrat Fake News Media is trying to convince Americans, the Democratic Party is in catastrophic stark decline.

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced Thursday he’s switching parties to join Republicans as President Donald Trump visited the increasingly conservative state.

Justice told about 9,000 Trump supporters at a rally in Huntington that he will be changing his registration Friday. He recently visited the White House twice with proposals on manufacturing and coal, neither he nor Trump are politicians and they both ran to get something done, he said.

“This man is a good man. He’s got a backbone. He’s got real ideas,” Justice said. “He cares about America. He cares about us in West Virginia.”

Trump said they spoke a few weeks ago about working together to open coal mines and create jobs in furniture manufacturing and other forms of manufacturing. “But Gov. Justice did something else very important tonight. He showed the country that our agenda rises above left or right,” he said.

Justice’s defection leaves Democrats with just 15 governors among 50 states...

West Virginia governor, a Democrat, to switch to Republican

You also have 16 Republican governors who took the Medicaid expansions.

I'm not a democrat, I think both parties are a joke and full of corruption. I've never understood blind partisans and I've never agreed with party loyalty over intellectual thought. Just do what's best for your people. I guess that's too complicated for you two Yahoo!'s. Just vote for the guy with the little R by their name and everything will be ok.

I actually agree with you for the most part. It's really just one private Establishment-Elite Club. And we're not invited to join. I'm just pointing out how astounding it is that the Democrats now only have 15 Governors among the 50 states. If the Republicans suffered the same fate, i would be commenting on it too.

The Democrat Fake News Media is of course continuing to lie. The Democratic Party is in much worse shape than they're letting on. 15 Governorships among 50 states, does tell the true story.

I actually agree with you for the most part. It's really just one private Establishment-Elite Club. And we're not invited to join. I'm just pointing out how astounding it is that the Democrats now only have 15 Governors among the 50 states. If the Republicans suffered the same fate, i would be commenting on it too.
Only if there was a small government party that could actually message like they cared about the poor and oppressed minorities. I think they would win the day

Forum List

Back