A perfect meme

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Says everything

13659207_884267608345704_3557623332581413727_n.jpg

Right wingers finally realize they are nothing more than insects responding to their hive mentality. Not an original thought among them.

Right wingers finally realize they are nothing more than insects responding to their hive mentality. Not an original thought among them.

Have to divide to conquer don't you Jack ass..

Have to divide to conquer don't you Jack ass..

I wouldn't try to divide insects.

It is strange though you own the white house and your ilk is a bit upset by this perfect meme...

Just like obama..you don't want to get along, just your way

Just worked brilliantly in Turkey. Erdogan called out the hive and the coup abruptly ended.

Don't you watch the news? Or is just automatic to bash the opposition?

If I wanted to bash republicans, I would leak the opening act of their convention

Just worked brilliantly in Turkey. Erdogan called out the hive and the coup abruptly ended.

Don't you watch the news? Or is just automatic to bash the opposition?

If I wanted to bash republicans, I would leak the opening act of their convention

Is that BILL GATES? Right back atcha man. (tho I'm not a REP)..

Let loose the pound puppies AND the bees.

When you fear a government of the People, you're fearing yourself.
That's not what it says in the Constitution.

Who said it was, fuckwit?

You RWnuts cry tyranny every time you lose an election. You cry tyranny everytime a piece of legislation passes that you don't like. You cry tyranny every time the Supreme Court makes a ruling you don't like.

Democratic government is only tyranny to the crybaby Right that doesn't have enough support to compete in process.

Forum List

Back