A Plague of Racial Hoaxes on Campus!... The inmates now run the institutions!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
There seems to be someone or some group DIRECTING all this bullshit racial lies, wonder who that could be?

Commentary Magazine ^ | Nov. 12, 2015 | Noah Rothman
The two well-publicized incidents of racism on the University of Missouri campus, consisting of offensive slurs directed at African-American students, have not been independently confirmed. That does not indicate that these events never happened, and to suggest that they did not unduly maligns the characters of those leveling these accusations. Even after the investigations into these incidents are complete, we might never know the truth about them. It is that ambiguity that makes the school’s excessive reaction to these charges so disturbing. The allegation that school administrators were slow walking the investigation into claims of racial discrimination prompted Mizzou students...

Funny how the Party of Employer Rights is forgetting who's paying the wages at universities.

(Hint: Wages are paid from tuition fees.)

Funny how the Party of Employer Rights is forgetting who's paying the wages at universities.

Bet you think the KIDS are paying the tuition's!

Most of these protesters are "paying" tuition through Pell Grants (tax payer funds), Minority Scholarships (tax payer funds), Student Loans which they'll default on (tax payer funds).

Ummm....yeah....WE the tax payer are paying their tuition. Idiot.

Meh...I'm enjoying the destruction of liberal college institutions by the very punks liberals adore.
Eat your own you stupid fucks...and please come back for seconds.

There seems to be someone or some group DIRECTING all this bullshit racial lies, wonder who that could be?

The two well-publicized incidents of racism on the University of Missouri campus, consisting of offensive slurs directed at African-American students, have not been independently confirmed. That does not indicate that these events never happened, and to suggest that they did not unduly maligns the characters of those leveling these accusations. Even after the investigations into these incidents are complete, we might never know the truth about them. It is that ambiguity that makes the school’s excessive reaction to these charges so disturbing. The allegation that school administrators were slow walking the investigation into claims of racial discrimination prompted Mizzou students...

You realize there were calls for the president of the university to be replaced long before this incident,don't you? The man wasn't even an educator. He was a business man who knew nothing about education, and had been running the university into the ground long before this.

You realize there were calls for the president of the university to be replaced long before this incident,don't you? The man wasn't even an educator. He was a business man who knew nothing about education, and had been running the university into the ground long before this.

Just another LIBERAL appointment....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Put up your points proving that the President of the University was a failure or shut up.

Put up your points.

:link::link::link:

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

Put up how the man was running the university into the ground.

Just another LIBERAL appointment....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did I tell you how much I love you lately?

Have you not seen all the racist hoaxes that have been on the news lately?
That this is an organized effort has become obvious to all but the most obtuse among us.

Where those hoaxes are coming from?
Only people who have something to gain from this are Democrats. I bet they enjoy every minute of it.

History, American history, that hasn't been dealt with honestly yet. It's a racist fucking country, V.

Democrats were always being "honest" about their intentions: slavery, segregation, KKK, AA, HUD, welfare... name it. And every single thing has the same goal.

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

Put up how the man was running the university into the ground.

The Missouri Chancellor, who vacated his position the same time the president of the university did was the one who had a history of poor decisions. While the president had received some flack for supporting the chancellor, it was not enough to cause him to resign. The initial information I received on this didn't make the distinction. I should have double checked the information before I repeated it, and I didn't. You might note that I found my own mistake and acknowledged it as soon as I knew. If I am wrong, I freely admit it. You will never catch me intentionally making an untrue statement. Here's background on the Chancellor.
Missteps, not student revolt, led to Mizzou chancellor's demise : News

Forum List

Back