A Plague of Racial Hoaxes on Campus!... The inmates now run the institutions!

There seems to be someone or some group DIRECTING all this bullshit racial lies, wonder who that could be?

Commentary Magazine ^ | Nov. 12, 2015 | Noah Rothman
The two well-publicized incidents of racism on the University of Missouri campus, consisting of offensive slurs directed at African-American students, have not been independently confirmed. That does not indicate that these events never happened, and to suggest that they did not unduly maligns the characters of those leveling these accusations. Even after the investigations into these incidents are complete, we might never know the truth about them. It is that ambiguity that makes the school’s excessive reaction to these charges so disturbing. The allegation that school administrators were slow walking the investigation into claims of racial discrimination prompted Mizzou students...

You realize there were calls for the president of the university to be replaced long before this incident,don't you? The man wasn't even an educator. He was a business man who knew nothing about education, and had been running the university into the ground long before this.

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

Put up how the man was running the university into the ground.

The Missouri Chancellor, who vacated his position the same time the president of the university did was the one who had a history of poor decisions. While the president had received some flack for supporting the chancellor, it was not enough to cause him to resign. The initial information I received on this didn't make the distinction. I should have double checked the information before I repeated it, and I didn't. You might note that I found my own mistake and acknowledged it as soon as I knew. If I am wrong, I freely admit it. You will never catch me intentionally making an untrue statement. Here's background on the Chancellor.
Missteps, not student revolt, led to Mizzou chancellor's demise : News

And what would those "poor" decisions entail?

There seems to be someone or some group DIRECTING all this bullshit racial lies, wonder who that could be?

The two well-publicized incidents of racism on the University of Missouri campus, consisting of offensive slurs directed at African-American students, have not been independently confirmed. That does not indicate that these events never happened, and to suggest that they did not unduly maligns the characters of those leveling these accusations. Even after the investigations into these incidents are complete, we might never know the truth about them. It is that ambiguity that makes the school’s excessive reaction to these charges so disturbing. The allegation that school administrators were slow walking the investigation into claims of racial discrimination prompted Mizzou students...

You realize there were calls for the president of the university to be replaced long before this incident,don't you? The man wasn't even an educator. He was a business man who knew nothing about education, and had been running the university into the ground long before this.

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

The Missouri Chancellor, who vacated his position the same time the president of the university did was the one who had a history of poor decisions. While the president had received some flack for supporting the chancellor, it was not enough to cause him to resign. The initial information I received on this didn't make the distinction. I should have double checked the information before I repeated it, and I didn't. You might note that I found my own mistake and acknowledged it as soon as I knew. If I am wrong, I freely admit it. You will never catch me intentionally making an untrue statement. Here's background on the Chancellor.

However, you were talking about president earlier, not chancellor. Make up your mind.

• INSIDE JOB: MIZZOU’S NEW INTERIM PRESIDENT MADE ‘RACE-RELATIONS’ VIDEO WITH ACTIVIST LEADER
    Breitbart ^ | 12 Nov 2015 | Lee Stranahan
    Mike Middleton, the man just named as the interim president of the University of Missouri, worked as a political activist with the protestors who forced out his predecessor. As NBC reports: "The University of Missouri's governing board on Thursday appointed a recently retired administrator to be the university systems interim president. The Board of Curators announced that Michael Middleton, 68, will lead the four-campus system until it finds a permanent replacement for Tim Wolfe, who resigned Monday under pressure from students who criticized his administrations response to a series of racial incidents." Middleton retired in August after teaching at the...

• INSIDE JOB: MIZZOU’S NEW INTERIM PRESIDENT MADE ‘RACE-RELATIONS’ VIDEO WITH ACTIVIST LEADER
    Mike Middleton, the man just named as the interim president of the University of Missouri, worked as a political activist with the protestors who forced out his predecessor. As NBC reports: "The University of Missouri's governing board on Thursday appointed a recently retired administrator to be the university systems interim president. The Board of Curators announced that Michael Middleton, 68, will lead the four-campus system until it finds a permanent replacement for Tim Wolfe, who resigned Monday under pressure from students who criticized his administrations response to a series of racial incidents." Middleton retired in August after teaching at the...

Boy what a surprise....didnt see that coming......

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

Read he link

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

Read he link

The he link? Not sure I want to go there thanks..

Put it up.

Tired of bullshit.

However, you were talking about president earlier, not chancellor. Make up your mind.
I thought I made that clear. I was mistaken when attributed the Chancellors actions to the president. Read my earlier post.

I thought I made that clear. I was mistaken when attributed the Chancellors actions to the president. Read my earlier post.

I got that part. So if chancellor is at fault, why the president resigned?

Also, in your link, all words are redacted. Maybe browser problem.

However, I think the real reason is in Vigilante's post.

Yes, Wolfe resigned over the recent incident. He said he had a poor response to initial protesters, and if he would have behaved better at that time, it might not have gotten a bad as it did.

Yes, Wolfe resigned over the recent incident. He said he had a poor response to initial protesters, and if he would have behaved better at that time, it might not have gotten a bad as it did.

I agree that his response was poor. He should've tell them to stop lying, whining and at the end, to fuck off. He fell in the racial trap. His own people have throw him under the bus.

Probably unrelated, but maybe not...

Afrikan Black Coalition seeks to 'overthrow the Constitution,' 'stop white people'

The multi-university Afrikan Black Coalition is calling for black people to engage in revolution and overthrow the Constitution, citing the need to “stop white people” in the “white supremacist world” of America.

“It is our human right to overthrow a government that has been destructive to our people,” the Coalition claimed in a November 4 post titled “A New Constitution or the Bullet.”

It seems to me they're asking for segregation. If they could they would vote for Woodrow Wilson today. Or any other Democrat on the ticket.

Forum List

Back