a precedent has been set

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
no maga is guilty of anything! the system is rigged to target maga!

Dr Sherri Tenpenny, a Cleveland doctor who told state legislators during the Covid-19 pandemic that vaccines caused people to become "magnetic", has been sued by the federal government for failing to pay $650,000 in taxes and late fees, investigators say. The Department of Justice's Tax Division sued Tenpenny in the US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, accusing her of failing to pay her taxes in 2001, 2012 and in 2013. With the addition of late fees and penalties, the DOJ argues Tenpenny owes a total of $646,929.82.

Tenpenny spoke to Cleveland.com and told reporters she has been unfairly targeted by the feds and claims she has tried for years to clear up her tax issues. “This shows what the IRS can do to a person that they target,” she told Cleveland.com's Adam Ferrise. “This is a total harassment case. They’ve been doing this to me for 23 years.”

dear maga, the discovery that covid vaccine creates a magnetic field is nobel prize winning stuff. why publish in ' new enland journal of medicine when the ohio legislature needs to hear this before we do the research.

no maga is guilty of anything! the system is rigged to target maga!

Dr Sherri Tenpenny, a Cleveland doctor who told state legislators during the Covid-19 pandemic that vaccines caused people to become "magnetic", has been sued by the federal government for failing to pay $650,000 in taxes and late fees, investigators say. The Department of Justice's Tax Division sued Tenpenny in the US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, accusing her of failing to pay her taxes in 2001, 2012 and in 2013. With the addition of late fees and penalties, the DOJ argues Tenpenny owes a total of $646,929.82.

Tenpenny spoke to Cleveland.com and told reporters she has been unfairly targeted by the feds and claims she has tried for years to clear up her tax issues. “This shows what the IRS can do to a person that they target,” she told Cleveland.com's Adam Ferrise. “This is a total harassment case. They’ve been doing this to me for 23 years.”

dear maga, the discovery that covid vaccine creates a magnetic field is nobel prize winning stuff. why publish in ' new enland journal of medicine when the ohio legislature needs to hear this before we do the research.
She said the Covid shot makes you magnetic?

Sounds like she belongs in jail if you ask me, but at least she does not have any bookkeeping errors, so there is that.

You clear up your tax issues by paying them.

It seems in general those complaining about being charged for a crime actually did the crime.

She said the Covid shot makes you magnetic?

Sounds like she belongs in jail if you ask me, but at least she does not have any bookkeeping errors, so there is that.
she testified to the legislature, presumably under oath, that the vaccine causes this magnetic effect.

does it?

i have been attempting to pick up this paper clip for a few minutes now, and i am ready to publish my findings.

She's the one who stuck a key (they are brass or aluminum and not magnetic) to her skin to prove it.
she is that one?

i ahve been doing my own research and there might be this podcaster who says that aluminujm and brass are "maga tized" and only stick to unvaccinated persons.

Precedent? Jail time for NOT entering the Capitol? Yest ANTIFA sets Federal buildings on fire? Didn’t BLM burn a MINN Police station?

“The Democrats are posing as communists, but we know what they really are,” he said at the time. “They’re just tyrants, they’re tyrants. And so today, on January 6, we declare death to tyranny! Death to tyrants!”

“Shroyer helped create January 6,” the prosecutors wrote at the time. “Shroyer cannot light a fire near a can of gasoline and then express concern or disbelief when it explodes.”

Fortunately for Shroyer, the nightmare of his imprisonment and persecution by the Biden regime is over, at least for the time being. However, the fight for justice for the hundreds of other patriots who stood up against the fraudulent 2020 presidential election continues.

You clear up your tax issues by paying them.

It seems in general those complaining about being charged for a crime actually did the crime.

It is not always that simple with the IRS. Once they say you owe them money it is up to you to prove you do not. There is no innocent till proven guilty, one has to prove their innocense with the IRS.

And it is not always that easy.

I spent multiple years fighting with the IRS for what they claimed were tax years I did not file taxes, to include years where they cashed the damn check I sent with my taxes.

It is not always that simple with the IRS. Once they say you owe them money it is up to you to prove you do not. There is no innocent till proven guilty, one has to prove their innocense with the IRS.

I'm sure that is true but the person in the OP seems to be saying that they do owe the taxes.

she testified to the legislature, presumably under oath, that the vaccine causes this magnetic effect.

does it?

i have been attempting to pick up this paper clip for a few minutes now, and i am ready to publish my findings.
And if you asked a flat earther the same question, they would say under oath that the earth was flat as well.

I reckon built more jails.

Meanwhile, "The Expert" the world was following says lies under oath and nothing happens to him.

Very telling.

And if you asked a flat earther the same question, they would say under oath that the earth was flat as well.

I reckon built more jails.

Meanwhile, "The Expert" the world was following says lies under oath and nothing happens to him.

Very telling.
yesterday's hearing was instructive. it is on c span.

Forum List

Back