A Prediction. The Dems will romp in the next election.

80zephyr

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2014
As the GOP takes control of both Houses, we have a president that is forcing them to get immigration reform done or he will take unilateral action.

My prediction is that the GOP controlled Congress will send Obama a bill he will sign, that will include some kind of path to citizenship for those illegals already here.

In conservative circles, immigration is a hot button issue. If passed a good many people will either break away from the GOP and form a new party to combat the "Democratic Lite" GOP party, or they will refuse to vote for them in 2016. With this type of split, the Dems are virtually guaranteed to win almost every race.

My hope is that the GOP see's this issue as being absolutely crucial to their hold on power, and they don't do what I think they are going to.

Mark

Aww, how nice. that Fascist Dictator Obama is FORCING them to get immigration REFORM done. You see folks Obama hasn't learned a gawddam thing with you kicking his party out of the house first and now the Senate. And as if we needed it Reformed just because he says to needs to be. which will turn out like how he REFORMED our heath care

garbage, expensive, Fascism, etc and then Hopefully the people will ROMP out the Democrats from the Presidency and from ALL power over us, NEXT.

Aww, how nice. that Fascist Dictator Obama is FORCING them to get immigration REFORM done. You see folks Obama hasn't learned a gawddam thing with you kicking his party out of the house first and now the Senate. And as if we needed it Reformed just because he says to needs to be. which will turn out like how he REFORMED our heath care

garbage, expensive, Fascism, etc and then Hopefully the people will ROMP out the Democrats from the Presidency and from ALL power over us, NEXT.

so you don't want anything done about immigration , you just wanted to call the POTUS a few talking point names. .. got it.

if the Republicans really wanted to pass immigration legislation they had THE OPPORTUNITY when 43 was the POTUS and the Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress (remember that - lol)

but nooooooooooooo ... what did the idiots do?????? oh yeah, they built a half ass fence that wound up costing taxpayers a billion bucks. At cost like that I can't see this country affording any more Republican immigration legislation myself.

I hope you end up EATING those predictions. Then we'll put all you on the left on suicide watch or in a padded room

that is what you call, cultish and scary

A statement of fact:

After all of that campaigning Hillary did for the midterms--only to see that candidates she stumped for get crushed... that doesn't bode well for her brand. Republicans have a better shot than Democrats do.

I hope you end up EATING those predictions. Then we'll put all you on the left on suicide watch or in a padded room

you sound like a more suitable candidate for the rubber room IMO.

The Republicans should have built a full-assed fence when they had the chance.

bullshit ...

and the Mexicans wouldn't cut holes in a full fence and help themselves to American soil?

enforce the damn laws on the books TO THE LETTER OR stfu about immigration LAWS ... PERIOD!

bullshit ...

and the Mexicans wouldn't cut holes in a full fence and help themselves to American soil?

enforce the damn laws on the books TO THE LETTER OR stfu about immigration LAWS ... PERIOD!

Build a real fence, enforce the current laws, heavily fine and jail those who hire illegals, no fast tracking for illegals already here - they go to the back of the line, pay fines, and can become a lawful/legal resident. This way they can never vote. Yeah, coming into the country illegally should have a negative consequence.

oh brother .. spend more money on a worthless fence.
Spending taxpayer $$ for nothing is the Republican way. WOOHOO !
Create more legislation when you can't OR won't enforce law already in place. Republican logic.
Bitch about immigration then refuse to sit down and work on immigration. Republican Legislation.

This country can't or won't afford the man power necessary to do what needs to be done, 12 billion a month, and 30,000 troops so Akbar can dip his thumb in purple ink, NOOOOOOOO PROBLEM.

see how immigration works?

I hope my predictions are wrong as well. I base them on what I see as the general beliefs of the GOP. In reality, the GOP is in league with the Dems on this issue. The Dems want voters, and the GOP wants cheap labor.

Thats why I think the GOP will pass amnesty, and will be making a grave mistake by doing so.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Mark

As the GOP takes control of both Houses, we have a president that is forcing them to get immigration reform done or he will take unilateral action.

My prediction is that the GOP controlled Congress will send Obama a bill he will sign, that will include some kind of path to citizenship for those illegals already here.

In conservative circles, immigration is a hot button issue. If passed a good many people will either break away from the GOP and form a new party to combat the "Democratic Lite" GOP party, or they will refuse to vote for them in 2016. With this type of split, the Dems are virtually guaranteed to win almost every race.

My hope is that the GOP see's this issue as being absolutely crucial to their hold on power, and they don't do what I think they are going to.

Mark

Ok, so, if this is such a hot-button issue, why then didn't voters just vote in more Dems and be done with it?

lol

bullshit ...

Hmm. If fences don't work, why does Obama have one around the White House?

Mark

Mark

Ok, so, if this is such a hot-button issue, why then didn't voters just vote in more Dems and be done with it?

lol

I said it was a hot button issue among conservatives, not the public in general. Unless you figured that conservatives were going to vote for Obama. Not gonna happen.

Mark

bullshit ...

Mark

apparently you need to get out more ... some moron hopped the WH fence and made it to the front porch a couple of weeks ago... durrrrrrr Fence durrrrrr

When President Bush had been in office 1,889 days, he had signed 1,091 bills .. NOT a damn one of them was directed at immigration. NOT ONE.

Immigration is a hot button alright. A hot button for morons, not politicians.

bullshit ...

Mark

apparently you need to get out more ... some moron hopped the WH fence and made it to the front porch a couple of weeks ago... durrrrrrr Fence durrrrrr

Nothing is infallible. If fences don't work, then the millions of miles of security fences across this nation are useless as well, right? Add to that any security measure anywhere, since none has 100% safety record.

Say, when you go to bed at night, do you lock your doors?

Mark

When President Bush had been in office 1,889 days, he had signed 1,091 bills .. NOT a damn one of them was directed at immigration. NOT ONE.

Immigration is a hot button alright. A hot button for morons, not politicians.

Since I believe the GOP felt it was in their best interest to keep the cheap labor coming, what would have compelled them to act?

Today isn't yesterday. Our economy simply does not have the jobs to support these illegals. Hell, we don't have enough jobs to support our own citizens.

Mark

bullshit ...

Mark

Nothing is infallible. If fences don't work, then the millions of miles of security fences across this nation are useless as well, right? Add to that any security measure anywhere, since none has 100% safety record.

Say, when you go to bed at night, do you lock your doors?

Mark

logic and reasoning aren't your strong suits are they?

The GOP doesnt have to do anything on immigration. They probably will. And with any luck they will dodge the two extremes. Those would be the "Build a bigger fence and deport all illegals" on one side and "let everyone in and sign them up for welfare at the door" on the other.

Forum List

Back